is there going to be an irl meeting again?

enkor

Can't get enough of FH
Casiraghi said:
Why pints? They are smaller than what you get on any Danish pub - ½ litre would be the size there - which would be 1.0566881491367385 pint :)

a british pint is 0.568 litres.

Yeke

Fledgling Freddie
+1 on blackpool being a shit hole, have existed here for 28 fucking morbid years so I should know tbh :<

Marc

FH is my second home
Yeke said:
+1 on blackpool being a shit hole, have existed here for 28 fucking morbid years so I should know tbh :<

nah its mint. Saturdays in summer rock. Tower lounge or North pier during the day then Syndicate at night (if its managed to get its licence back that is)

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Rickie said:
I know this comes as a shocking new to most of the english players..... but some of us players dont live in england! So no matter where this meeting is, some of us will have to travel from one country to another.
Now what is it with you english guys.... are you affraid to leave your own backyard? ;)

/mum

who's english? :)

I just meant finland was a bit far away :p from just about everywhere other than finland :) (and sweden)

Britain suffers from the same problem mind you but London is a fairly big transport hub.

Amsterdam is pretty central.

And erm so is Edinburgh, honest..... bah

Baron

Fledgling Freddie
Prolly best to do it in London so the Europeans can understand what's being said...

Marc

FH is my second home
Problem is, if it was held in the uk, some of our european friends may feel uncomfortable travelling to a different country and vice versa. So hold it newcastle then everyone has to travel to a different country.

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
Marc said:
Problem is, if it was held in the uk, some of our european friends may feel uncomfortable travelling to a different country and vice versa. So hold it newcastle then everyone has to travel to a different country.

Hahahahaha

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
As expected

Everyone wants it in there home town but cba to organise anything ^^

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
So Groningen (NL) it is?:D it is the best town in holland, most pubs/bars..and here in the north we actually got beautifull woman that aren't working in the red light district:>

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
Sparx said:
one word LONDON
Worked great last time, but then we had a great hostess (Xyliana) to organize it. If we get a new host/hostess in London that would be cool.

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
AngelHeal said:
..and here in the north we actually got beautifull woman that aren't working in the red light district:>

So was that a good or bad thing? :p

Dorimor1

Banned
Marc said:

Lol

Felan

Fledgling Freddie
Surely we should meet at Dukes nighclub in Chelmsford!!!
Monday £5 to get in, refillable beer!!!!!
Tuesday Boogey Wonderland!!!!
Essex Girls!!!
More Essex Girls!!!

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Felan said:
Surely we should meet at Dukes nighclub in Chelmsford!!!
Monday £5 to get in, refillable beer!!!!!
Tuesday Boogey Wonderland!!!!
Essex Girls!!!
More Essex Girls!!!

:eek2:

Scary shit, where abouts are you in Chelmsford? :O

Waspic

Fledgling Freddie
I'm going to Guatemala and Honduras in 5 days to stay for 4 weeks - who wanna meet there for a Piña Colada and a tan on teh beach?? :clap: :clap:
Would be kewl, nobody would be near home, all red like lobsters but too drunk to realize...
/Wasp

Airwalker

Fledgling Freddie
someone arange a irl meeting tbh, I wanna get drunk!

sweden or england? most players are from around there?
and it's not hard getting there, who aranged the last meeting? Xyliana? the one with red hair :p or something...

Airwalker

Fledgling Freddie
tbh Xyliana host a new one, looked like fun, the things soulfly showed.
is she still playing?

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
I don't think she still play, but to be fair she didn't at the last meeting either :>

It would be great fun with another rl meeting but I would be surprised if Xyliana would host another one, even if it would be awsome if she did..

Airwalker

Fledgling Freddie
aye, lol;p you just wanna get drunk zebolt... well ok so do I...
but Xyliana starting to look at FH again tbh

X

xGenocidex

Marc said:
If there is, it should be blackpool, uk. Lots to do, cheap digs, cheap ale n persians, plenty of hot young sluts wearing next to nothing. Doesnt get any better than that :cheers:

lol blackpool?? cheap? lol its cheaper to goto spain for the weekend than it is blackpool :x

Airwalker

Fledgling Freddie
someone get in contact with Xyliana tbh.

who would like to go to one?

and how far would you travel?

Airwalker

Fledgling Freddie
places are the same for me, where do they have the best beer?
try arange one more;p

Rickie

Can't get enough of FH
Airwalker said:
places are the same for me, where do they have the best beer?
try arange one more;p

I would rather chew my own leg off! Going thru all that crap again just to find out we have like 5 ppl on this server who have the balls to go outside there own backyard. :twak:
But give a yell when someone else arrange a party.... I'll be there for sure.

/mum

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
Rickie said:
I would rather chew my own leg off! Going thru all that crap again just to find out we have like 5 ppl on this server who have the balls to go outside there own backyard. :twak:
We were alot more than 5 on the last of Xyliana's irl meetings. More like 50 :> (was probably more can't remember that well. I don't know how many that was on the first cuz' I wasn't there but I can imagine it was alot aswell.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom