is there going to be an irl meeting again?

Marc

FH is my second home
If there is, it should be blackpool, uk. Lots to do, cheap digs, cheap ale n persians, plenty of hot young sluts wearing next to nothing. Doesnt get any better than that :cheers:

UndyingAngel

Can't get enough of FH
Marc said:
If there is, it should be blackpool, uk. Lots to do, cheap digs, cheap ale n persians, plenty of hot young sluts wearing next to nothing. Doesnt get any better than that :cheers:

yes but its blackpool :/ I mean comeon who wants to go there.

Rhori

Fledgling Freddie
Straef said:
Make it Utrecht then, Amsterdam is a shithole :/
don't like Utrecht.. got family there if I remember it right :p

DavidH

Part of the furniture
Make it in Riga, Latvia. Best party place in the world. Throw 50 quid on the table for drinks, and you'll have personal security guards watching your table for the rest of the night. People treat you like kings and queens down there xD

TheSearcher

Fledgling Freddie
Marc said:

Blackpool rocks for nights out and places to drink count me in :)

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
DavidH said:
Make it in Riga, Latvia. Best party place in the world. Throw 50 quid on the table for drinks, and you'll have personal security guards watching your table for the rest of the night. People treat you like kings and queens down there xD

yeah but you have to get there in the first place ;)

Thadius

Part of the furniture
UndyingAngel said:

Blackpool is a fucking dive :(

DavidH said:
Make it in Riga, Latvia. Best party place in the world. Throw 50 quid on the table for drinks, and you'll have personal security guards watching your table for the rest of the night. People treat you like queens down there xD

Mean we have to dress up like Lily Savage and eat quiche?

Laddey

FH is my second home
Marc said:

Good night out tbh, but full of lots of trouble making cocks.

From preston myself, good night out here aswell :)

Rickie

Can't get enough of FH
Flimgoblin said:
yeah but you have to get there in the first place ;)

I know this comes as a shocking new to most of the english players..... but some of us players dont live in england! So no matter where this meeting is, some of us will have to travel from one country to another.
Now what is it with you english guys.... are you affraid to leave your own backyard? ;)

/mum

elbeek

Part of the furniture
Rickie said:
I know this comes as a shocking new to most of the english players..... but some of us players dont live in england! So no matter where this meeting is, some of us will have to travel from one country to another.
Now what is it with you english guys.... are you affraid to leave your own backyard? ;)

/mum

yup, those pesky mids will creep in and ninja our relix:D

Rickie

Can't get enough of FH
elbeek said:
yup, those pesky mids will creep in and ninja our relix:D

Wauuu.... so the english ppl stay at home and the rest of europe have to travel to england?
This is sooo french! :eek7:

Ormorof

FH is my second home
go to Hull :eek:

can see it being in london again though, can get there very easily from pretty much anywhere in europe (and cheaply if you avoid flying to Heathrow :p )

main problem with london being the cost of nights out and cost of accomodation :p

[SS]Gamblor

Fledgling Freddie
UndyingAngel said:

Had a guild meet in blackpool ( yes i got to meet the might Marc )
It's not bad =)

If not for the auld skangers :puke:

Jjuraa

Banned
Rickie said:
Wauuu.... so the english ppl stay at home and the rest of europe have to travel to england?

i think the reasoning goes as follows:

"yep." :D

but seriously, id say the majority of the people present would be english, so i guess people would find it silly to move more people elsewhere. that said, id love to go to amsterdam :D

Torstig

Fledgling Freddie
I doubt i would come but i want to give you a nice tip.
Barcelona
Why?
It's really cheap to travel from whole Europe. :)
It's a 4million ppl city were you can meet everyone. :sex:
You can do everything there is to do accept polarbear hunting and such. :m00:
There is cheap drinks/bars and the more expenisive ones. :cheers:

A bunch of daocplayers should be able to have a realy nice time and enjoy it for a month if they wanted to.

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
I really wanted to attend another one.
Theres 2 problems with IRL meetups- Leader and Location, Both are needed.

The Leader- is the one that organises the meeting and hopefully lives near the location, she/he the responcability to book the location etc and find some travel info for those who aren't from that area/country.

The location- normally decisided by the 'leader' since a large number of daoc players are students/unemployed or both not all of them can afford to stay in very expensive places etc. So somewhere that its possible to have a reasonably cheap flight too and a cheap night out is also a big plus :)

I live in plymouth incase anyone doesn't know that :p it has its own airport but might be a bit difficult to get too from another country etc, its pretty cheap to stay in plymouth normally anything from £20 (Cheap place) to £65 (Travel Inn next to Large Pub), the airport is pretty cheap too. The Nightlife is okay too, theres lots of Bars/Clubs in the city centre.

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
I really wanted to go to the london meet but couldn't due to work alas.

Though if anyones around nottingham would be cool to grab a pint in the city :D

Its not a bad place for a full scale meet either really, its central, cheap and with alot of easy travel access.

Grimnna

Fledgling Freddie
Originally Posted by Rickie
Now what is it with you english guys.... are you affraid to leave your own backyard?

Think the problem most people from the U.K. have with the rest of europe is the damn small drinks... AND I AGREE!!!

Givf pints all over the world and world peace is 1 step closer...

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Vladamir said:
Have it in Essex, cheapest place on earth <o/

hgaha yeah, first night everyone can stay at yours and the next night we can all come to my house :)

oh yeah i can all let you watch me login bahumat.....everyone who's seen it said it was better than sex!

also we can all goto sarrffeennddd and beat up some chavs

Casiraghi

Loyal Freddie
Grimnna said:
Think the problem most people from the U.K. have with the rest of europe is the damn small drinks... AND I AGREE!!!

Givf pints all over the world and world peace is 1 step closer...

Why pints? They are smaller than what you get on any Danish pub - ½ litre would be the size there - which would be 1.0566881491367385 pint :)

Airwalker

Fledgling Freddie
imo, a pub were you can smoke inside, not like here in norway, smoking inside is banned from pubs, so I got to go out for a smoke when I'am at the pub, and snus... cba when I drink.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom