is there going to be an irl meeting again?

Rickie

Can't get enough of FH
Zebolt said:
We were alot more than 5 on the last of Xyliana's irl meetings. More like 50 :> (was probably more can't remember that well. I don't know how many that was on the first cuz' I wasn't there but I can imagine it was alot aswell.)

Im talking about the one me and Tosen tryed to arrenge last year. I "linked" it in my previous post.

/mum

Pirkel

Fledgling Freddie
Rickie said:
Now here is a little something for you to read/remember... it all looked so nice and ppl was willing to travel a long way for this to happend. But when it came to sign up they all had 1000 excuses why they had to pull out. :twak:

/mum

I noticed the exact same with our guildmeetings... first one was in London .. people from ALL OVER Europe got on planes and went there it was great ... then the next year it was helt in the Netherlands (actually a lot more central then London is since we had people coming from Danmark/Sweden etc) ... everybody who was at the London meeting was going to come and some new people as well... But hey big surprise a couple of weeks before the event the cancelations started coming in ... mostly from the UK people... we ended up getting one guy from the UK.

They love that smelly Island way to much and are afraid to leave it or something :(

Mall

Fledgling Freddie
Marc said:
If there is, it should be blackpool, uk. Lots to do, cheap digs, cheap ale n persians, plenty of hot young sluts wearing next to nothing. Doesnt get any better than that :cheers:

If it was in Blackpool people would travel miles and miles to get there over land and sea, you live there and wouldn't turn up anyway ;)

p.s. don't give us non of that "prior arrangement" rubbish :twak:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom