Is there anyone else out there??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadoo

Fledgling Freddie
Is there ne1 else out there who gets tired of everyone who moans as soon a as goa/mythic tell us how they are going to imporve the game??
i mean jeezz lets see how it turns out first before you cry

Congax

Fledgling Freddie
I have to agree with Shadoo tho. If Mythic is trying to do good for the DAOC community, I don't think those people moving to WoW or other MMORPG's ought to be whining such as 'way to late', 'rubbish and burn in hell, GOA sucks'. It's better to say nothing then to say stupid things. I don't mind people giving their opinion, but they'd better give it at the game they're going to play.

I don't think all of you WoW'ers would like it when I say that WoW sucks, Blizzard are a bunch of idiots who don't know what they're doing, and they better sollicate at Disney to make frigging cartoons.

What I'm trying to say with all this jibberish ranting is: Whine about your own game, ffs :D

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
If they had actually said anything about improving the game then fair enough.

But they havent, all they have done is announced some bullshit about improving the CM system and making levelling easier for newcomers.

Wow, oooh, gee, amazing. I really can't wait.

Is that really something to get excited about, do we really need to see how that turns out? Heck if they do improve the CM system will it really make the game any better?

Get real.

Its bullshit that makes no real differance, just more crap for them to brush us off with whilst they hide from what everyone really wants, Balance.

They are to scared to balance the game and deal with REAL game issues and there is no such thing as improvement till they do deal with this.

Ingafgrinn Macabre

Can't get enough of FH
but they also mentioned looking into improvements on the crafting system, and that DOES improve the game..

now, before you continue whining Kagato, read the entire story that mark (or whats his name) posted on the herald.

and besides.. those tiny things like CM's do improve the game if they get revamped... they reduce the tiny nuisances, which will improve moral etc.
Everything effects gameplay in a game like this, how trivial the things may seem sometimes.

For example, if you'd get a welcome pop-up everytime you log in w/o the option to disable it, and you had to click it away every time, you'd get annoyed badly. And that certainly doesn't have anything to do with the actual game, but it DOES improve gameplay a lot would that be removed.

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Oh please leave the patronisation out of this, and yes I read the complete story but can't be bothered to quote even more of the bullshit.

Speaking of which to address the points in your post, no im not whining its called answering, the thread starter created a discussion thread, im answering that, its what forums are for. If I wanted to just whine i'd make my own thread thankyou.

Secondly, are those tiny little nuisances really worth addressing in a major announcement by mythics big boss? Is the amount of great future changes summed up by a slightly less annoying CM system? If so then the game really is looking dire.

Those kind of changes should be little more then footnotes at the bottom of a patch or simple hot fixes, hardly worth a glance let alone making a big deal over, its just more crap to make it look like they are doing something to improve the quality of the game when they are STILL ignoring the real issues that bother its players to a far far greater extent.

Those are the issues that is losing this game its sub-scribers, not the CM system or pop up windows.

Roadie

Fledgling Freddie
Kagato said:
Secondly, are those tiny little nuisances really worth addressing in a major announcement by mythics big boss? Is the amount of great future changes summed up by a slightly less annoying CM system? If so then the game really is looking dire.
Fyi they just released catacombs (which included major grafical reform which alot of gamers do care about) and are thinking about + working on server clustering + interserver fighting (or whatever its called).

Only 70% of the development team are working on making CM's more effecient! \o/

UndyingAngel

Can't get enough of FH
Roadie said:
Kagato said:

Fyi they just released catacombs (which included major grafical reform which alot of gamers do care about) and are thinking about + working on server clustering + interserver fighting (or whatever its called).

Only 70% of the development team are working on making CM's more effecient! \o/

lol @ 70% of the development team working on CM's I thought they whre working on how they could piss players off more with stupid idears.. or Drinking coffee all day ;)

Roadie

Fledgling Freddie
damn i buggered that quote up a fair bit >< what u doing up at this hour neway biggs? Oo

UndyingAngel

Can't get enough of FH
Roadie said:
damn i buggered that quote up a fair bit >< what u doing up at this hour neway biggs? Oo

lol I have a headake so no sleep for me :<< so im just post farming lol :fluffle:

Roadie

Fledgling Freddie
i swer its the most cheerfull thing ive ever seen oO

aspirin works as well! it does some r0x()|2 COX 2 inhibition imo!

UndyingAngel

Can't get enough of FH
Roadie said:
i swer its the most cheerfull thing ive ever seen oO

aspirin works as well! it does some r0x()|2 COX 2 inhibition imo!

o_O I tryed Nurafen(sp?) and that didnt work... oh well I didnt want any sleep anyway lol...

what you think of this ?Click me

UndyingAngel

Can't get enough of FH
Roadie said:
i think its not working oO

Starts Kicking Roadie's PC Start working god dam you!! xD
lick works.. try restarting your browser or clearing the cache :) :D

Roadie

Fledgling Freddie
works now xD

lol thats gr8 Jimmy Carr is genius :)

headache gone yet?

UndyingAngel

Can't get enough of FH
Almost :) only had it for the past 5h.. >.< felt like someone was drilling though my head

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom