Is shrooming Poc entrance bug abuse or just plain lame?

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
Its not bug abuse - its just lame unskilled gits..but then again when i port into hib poc and I got 2bds and a shaman/healer set up with a fg of pets and bubble bots an a fop /speed warp and I get insta death and I kinda think to myself ..I hope we fuck them up in their xp spot for this no one deserves it but at the end of the day its typical - 4 scouts assisting on xpers deep inside ..

the latest tactic ..I pull about 9 mobs onto my pet ..the pet gets mulitple mob hits and then 4 crit arrows in the arse ..pet dies..mobs flock onto me and the healers and the scouts get a few rps ..mebbe..

u cant QQ about animists doing that ..considering it might have happened once or twice compared to the amount of times ure leetors have camped our dungeon ..all Ill say is its a good thing we got prodical farming the living shit out of u all in any poc -

prodical

Fledgling Freddie
Ronso said:
all Ill say is its a good thing we got prodical farming the living shit out of u all in any poc -

thats right baby! :clap:

see ye tomorrow middies ;)

Obs

One of Freddy's beloved
Nomans Land said:
^^ Surprise surprise lol

blablablabla.

Just see the stats on that toon :kissit:

I just love when u QQ that's all :clap:

Awarkle

Fledgling Freddie
No i would say im denying you access to easy artifact leveling likewise killling grey cons in df is denying them access to easier exp + money + seals.

WE all get rps in our own way do you expect me to go out and die every single time because i have to run up against overwelming odds of gank groups or stealthers or people who just add on every fight and lag cast.

I dont shroom entrance of poc unless i am pretty sure i got inc behind me then you will find a stack of mushrooms in your face.

Saying that its cheap and lame yes it probbly is to your eyes you went over to a dungeon thats in a rvr zone to exp and you died when you ported in.

its no different to being killed by a reaver bomb or assist train you can do anything about it but /release.

The difference is when you port into a shroom stack your unbuffed and the chances are the animist is. I dont like poc for exp i dont like it for artifacts i would rather go to a toa dungeon or si dungeon where the camp bonuses are massive and you dont have whiney cry babies complaining that you shroom entrance up.

I dont need to shroom entrance of poc to kill people i just rely on stupid people hurling themselves at my WAR HARBINGER and wondering why they suddenly die from stacked pbaoes.

I dont need to prove to you that im a good player or a bad player the difference is you didnt /who conflict pm someone and ask is the entrance safe before you went in I do and if someoens camping it i dont go in.

Zephering off boats is worse but people do it more than camping poc entrance. Scout and hunter /assist trains are more lame than camping poc

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
majik said:
Want two shotting again when you're zoning bitch?

I really feel like I found a friend in this guy ...I see this to be the start of a bee ee utiful relationship --

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
Did u two shot prod with ure sb ? so that means u hit for 850 and 850 ? nice :p

Zagg

Fledgling Freddie
Awarkle said:
... We all get rps in our own way do you expect me to go out and die every single time because i have to run up against overwelming odds of gank groups or stealthers or people who just add on every fight and lag cast. ....

It's funny how people will always justify doing lame thing, cause others did it before - they do not see, that their personal solution is part of the problem.

And just because hibs are fewer than other ralms, doesn't give you the right to lame...

majik

Banned
Ronso said:
Did u two shot prod with ure sb ? so that means u hit for 850 and 850 ? nice :p

Well zoned in and saw this gimp zone in too, so I just removed it and stealthed while the rest of his omgliitroxxingpocdeathcrew had their timer:x

Both unbuffed can't remember dmg.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom