Is open beta done?

rynnor

Rockhound
FYI, US servers are back online long time ago

Yes - they patched earlier and were down 10 hours - been back a couple of hours which is hopefull as they can pass the fix on to GOA.

Marieke

Fledgling Freddie
well at 19.45 they said it would be solved fast... so no worries :s

Urrunoa

Fledgling Freddie
Looks like open beta stops like it started in a mess, no communication but some misleading information and us left for hours wondering.

The game seems to be fun and living up to expectation, just to bad same can not be said about the customer service.

As to your question, looks like open beta is over. Hope they used this week to prepare for a better head start or they managed to charge an awful lot of us a lot of money for very little and bad service.

Return to DAOC

Fledgling Freddie
Looks like open beta stops like it started in a mess, no communication but some misleading information and us left for hours wondering.

The game seems to be fun and living up to expectation, just to bad same can not be said about the customer service.

As to your question, looks like open beta is over. Hope they used this week to prepare for a better head start or they managed to charge an awful lot of us a lot of money for very little and bad service.

Agree there so far I havent bashed the way the OB has been handled at all, its beta and problems are to be expected. If how ever my head start time i actually payed for gets frittered away I wont be a happy bunny. Lets keep thinking positive tho.

Nibor

One of Freddy's beloved
GOA has community managers on their payroll.

Which community are they managing?

certainly not this one.

last update here is from 23.00 cet yesturday. :(

what else must happen before they learn?

[UKLans]Khan

Fledgling Freddie
If you think about it, GOA and Mythics relationship was sealed before EA came on board. I wonder if Mythic/EA would have done the managing/hosting of WAR in Europe if EA would have purchased Mythic sooner. I would imagine it's always a backup plan in case GOA break the contract or something else happens. It sounds like Mark from Mythic has a very low tolerance for bad service.

TBH, i'm not worried to much by the downtime, looks like Mythic had problems on the US servers. What I would prefer is a message on WAR-Europe saying servers are down tonight sorry.

Khan

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom