Votes: 188 50.4%
  • Hibernia

Votes: 128 34.3%
  • Midgard

Votes: 57 15.3%

• Total voters

liloe

It's my birthday today!
there is one choice missing: NOT in Hibernia. If other realms wanna have iRvR in their area, fine with me, but NOT in Hibbieland.

SkarIronfist

Fledgling Freddie
I would like a bit of iRVR in Midgard. Hibs have the nearest keep Nottmoor (Due to having less people). Albs take blendrake.

I personally like HW - I love the ridge the valley, basically everything about this area. In HW I prefer berks, but maybe better if hibs had that and mids took eras, due to the numbers advantage we seem to have atm. So it means we spread out abit more. Though its alot harder on the solo's/no speed (Though with horses this isn't so bad) in travel time.

pip

Banned
Svartmetall said:
I thought the whole point of NF (bleh) was that all 3 realms had basically the same terrain...just a different colour...
I drank your beer:drink: you no its bad for ya:)

pjuppe

Fledgling Freddie
SkarIronfist said:
I would like a bit of iRVR in Midgard. Hibs have the nearest keep Nottmoor (Due to having less people). Albs take blendrake.

aye, albs and hibs, listen to skar! get off your asses and take some mid keeps!

brad

Fledgling Freddie
if irvr does come back...........god forbid..........if hibs/albs start taking advantage of the situation and taking other towers apart from the ones they need for port, i wouldn't expect to stay for long.

All i know is if it does end up in mid, all i can see is waking up one morning, and see albs have taken all the relics during the night again.

GrIrcSpammer

Fledgling Freddie
i ll fix irvr 2nite np ;d and because hibs with perma resists can fo i ll prefer alb <3

Tuorin

Fledgling Freddie
Pointless taking Alb towers and keeps, they just zerg them down at any time.
Pointless setting iRVR up in Hib, Albs pve take keeps at 6am on a Sunday morning so just do it anyway.
iRVR in Midgard is at Brynja.
;)

Spetsnaz

Fledgling Freddie
Tuorin said:
Pointless taking Alb towers and keeps, they just zerg them down at any time.
Pointless setting iRVR up in Hib, Albs pve take keeps at 6am on a Sunday morning so just do it anyway.
iRVR in Midgard is at Brynja.
;)

like today morning alb took Bhen

Kerith

Fledgling Freddie
mid is awful for irvr, dull, boring and as chronic said mobs in crappy places. it has rubbish LoS and i cant think of many nice flat open areas where u can fight, tbh albion isn't much better. the only good place for irvr is emain/breif

SkarIronfist

Fledgling Freddie
Well if people think that Mid has to many people in iRVR, then having albs to the east from bled and hibs to the north, would split the mid numbers. Thought the area up to Nott, is a little bit narrow .... mmm as is the route east to Blend ....mmmm

Ok HW it is. Its just would be nice to have a bit of snow ...

crispy

Can't get enough of FH
ipod, imac, i-everything :p

and now iRVR >_<

wth give it a better name

Kerith

Fledgling Freddie
crispy said:
ipod, imac, i-everything :p

and now iRVR >_<

wth give it a better name

what about eRvR ?

or or .. kerithRvR, has a ring to it ? :sex:

SkarIronfist said:
Well if people think that Mid has to many people in iRVR, then having albs to the east from bled and hibs to the north, would split the mid numbers. Thought the area up to Nott, is a little bit narrow .... mmm as is the route east to Blend ....mmmm

Ok HW it is. Its just would be nice to have a bit of snow ...

why not hib ?

Muylaetrix

Can't get enough of FH
best place would be agrramon ...

because irvr in one of the 3 realms is just asking for a relic raid overnight.

Fenderon

Can't get enough of FH
agramon camped by FGs .. we'll get flamed if we go there!1

joking, anyway .. It appears albs are really afraid of irvr on their own turf.. when was it a few of them took berks back? :)

MesS°

One of Freddy's beloved
I voted Hib asswell. I dont trust those pesky Hibs/Mids in my own backyard. :twak:

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
Alb imo, the beno/berks os the best. Agramon is shit if you are a solo/duo "OMFG!!!111121 your not in fg get OUT NOW!!"

Hate agramon, love irvr, ppl who hate it is the rp whores. I love the fact that its constant fight, suits me just fine

Notirt

One of Freddy's beloved
Soo boring when Mids got instaport to Alb , especially to Berks.
To much bridgecamping.

Would like Eras , Surs , Bold area or Hlid , Blend , Glen are or the similar in hib if it wasnt for the relic gates , that way FG´s going to Agromon or docks wouldnt have to pass the gigantic bridgecamp zergs

Kerith

Fledgling Freddie
Sparx said:
Alb imo, the beno/berks os the best. Agramon is shit if you are a solo/duo "OMFG!!!111121 your not in fg get OUT NOW!!"

Hate agramon, love irvr, ppl who hate it is the rp whores. I love the fact that its constant fight, suits me just fine

notrly ?

why would u want to take away albions port to HW, kinda removes iRvR.. if u have it in HW then mids have eras and hibs take berks. and tbh its prolly the rp whores that want iRvR the most ^^ seeing as agramon is a pile of f*cking w*nk for fg vs fg

Tiarta

Fledgling Freddie
Kerith said:
notrly ?

why would u want to take away albions port to HW, kinda removes iRvR.. if u have it in HW then mids have eras and hibs take berks. and tbh its prolly the rp whores that want iRvR the most ^^ seeing as agramon is a pile of f*cking w*nk for fg vs fg

Muylaetrix said:
best place would be agrramon ...

because irvr in one of the 3 realms is just asking for a relic raid overnight.

well there is roleplayers in every realm Kerith, im sure some minority of the ppl online wants fg vs fg fights, but some ppl like to take towers and thats why IRvR is doomed to failure.

the best rvr you get when all keeps and towers in all frontiers are safe, then fg's will start to go Agramon, but aslong 1 realms frontier is a mess then rvr is SHITE (zergs and adding all the time)

Instant rvr is doomed to failure, so get out and defend frontier and clean out the mess and get some proper rvr going.

i dont know why mids insist on having instant rvr in alb, since you wont get any quality rvr out of it, just zerging and adding.

R

Rejectaa

Tiarta said:
i dont know why mids insist on having instant rvr in alb, since you wont get any quality rvr out of it, just zerging and adding.

You answered your own queston.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom