• Hibernia

Votes: 128 34.3%
  • Midgard

Votes: 57 15.3%

• Total voters

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
Where is the best place to hold iRvR?

Terrain etc - Map layout and which keeps you would prefer ...

"ololozl anotherz uzeloz pollz ololz" etc

Septina

Part of the furniture
best fg vs fg zone in my opinion is Pennine... great open areas

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Old Emain isn't listed... wtf :(

I'll go for HW then, it's kinda nice to have easy rps walking around your backyard, as long as they can restrain themselves from going for the relics :p

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
Straef said:
Old Emain isn't listed... wtf :(

I'll go for HW then, it's kinda nice to have easy rps walking around your backyard, as long as they can restrain themselves from going for the relics :p

If you find rps in your backyard you need to get out of your pc :(

tierk

Part of the furniture
best place for it is HW as they are dirty scummy bastards that cant help themselves when it comes to doing AC raids. Not to be trusted to respect irvr without trying to tax relics.

Andrilyn

Can't get enough of FH
tierk said:
best place for it is HW as they are dirty scummy bastards that cant help themselves when it comes to doing AC raids. Not to be trusted to respect irvr without trying to tax relics.

Yes as we all know Mids and Hibs wont do that :rolleyes:

Septina

Part of the furniture
tierk said:

You do realise hibs did this very thing when Irvr was in alb dont you? :p

GReaper

Part of the furniture
Best setup seems to be when the two dominant realms (Albion and Midgard) are furthest away from each other, the realm with the fewest RvR'ing gets the advantage of the furthest keep. Hibernia is the most ideal location for this.

If it moved into Hadrians, then Albion would end up camping Benowyc and the bridges nearby, the realm which controls Berkstead gets plenty of action, whilst whoever controls Erasleigh would be so far out they'd get very little action. Pennines is a much better area, but Albs will always port to Benowyc.

rvn

One of Freddy's beloved
Alb is easily best, because there is hardly any set alb-groups and when there is i-rvr about in hibb or mid, there is hardly any albs around, and majority of the hib just camp bridge with shrooms.

when its in alb:

random albs come to defend. (ususally in zerg wich makes it a challengeing fight for a decent fg)

random hibbs cant shroom the shit out of a bridge or simular.

random fotm mid groups have to travel some, and less likely to show up to zerg the zone with midds only.

Pipppi

Fledgling Freddie
ruins around eras is teh best! alot of other nice spots in HW/PM aswell

pip

Banned
Alb the best keep getting kill a alb on my personal missions:) + mids want berk we to lazy to run to the action:twak:

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
It has usually ended up in hib because hib has the smallest population, hence the least likely to be able to reclaim their keeps.

Zagg

Fledgling Freddie
The best iRvR is in Agramon... although it's a bit hard on old gfx cards and there is too many steep hills.

But it's no risk to anyones relics, there is no place for a zerg to build and and the space is large without any guard aggro... it's almost perfect.

Gamah

Banned
Zagg said:
The best iRvR is in Agramon... although it's a bit hard on old gfx cards and there is too many steep hills.

But it's no risk to anyones relics, there is no place for a zerg to build and and the space is large without any guard aggro... it's almost perfect.

and its not insta?

Xxcalibur

One of Freddy's beloved
albion is the best zone , hw mainly, also bold area is very good

Svartmetall

Great Unclean One
I thought the whole point of NF (bleh) was that all 3 realms had basically the same terrain...just a different colour...

pjuppe

Fledgling Freddie
i would say that pennine mountains is the best followed by hadrians wall. befine and jamtland mountains can be kinda nice as well.

Profion

Fledgling Freddie
I like albion, roam around eras area on the more flat part of the zoone is fun. =)

Chronictank

FH is my second home
dont see the point of this to be quite honest, alb roleplayers will never let you keep port to HW for a whole night let alone keep it open for iRVR :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom