IRL (1), DAoC (0)

Lorra

Fledgling Freddie
If I’ve read rightly quitting daoc and killing bush would be a useful spending of your time. erm... so your saying that killing someone is more useful than playing a harmless game or wasting time... so therefore your commending murders for using there time "wisely".

And also so you understand what racism is ive got a big long definition for you.

Racism is prejudice or discrimination based on the belief that race is the primary factor determining human traits and abilities. Racism includes the belief that genetic or inherited differences produce the inherent superiority or inferiority of one race over another. In the name of protecting their race from "contamination," some racists justify the domination and destruction of races they consider to be either superior or inferior. Institutional racism is racial prejudice supported by institutional power and authority used to the advantage of one race over others.

and some quotes to help you understand

Bertrand Russell: Collective fear stimulates herd instinct, and tends to produce ferocity toward those who are not regarded as members of the herd.

Ruth Fulton Benedict: In world history, those who have helped to build the same culture are not necessarily of one race, and those of the same race have not all participated in one culture.

hope this helps

Pudzy

Can't get enough of FH
Graknak said:
04:51] <Cuthb|> but seriously if i still cared about the game then Bush would be 6 feet under right now and since he isn't i fcking don't care ;)
[04:51] <kaijin> kk
[04:51] <Loch> #peoplewhocare
[04:52] <Cuthb|> i would join but you occupy the whole channel Loch :S
[04:52] * Loch sets mode: +b *!*@CuthDaMoZ.users.quakenet.org
[04:52] * You were kicked by Loch (k)

I love being right :D

You a dick :D

Eroa

Banned
Morchaoron said:
and yes, most are primitives, some are civilized, ive talked with people who been there and they hate the place, you can find primitive people with no education blindly sticking to hocus-pocus tales everywhere in this world, it has nothing to do with racism, unfortunately there are those like you who will see racism in everything, very typical for our country btw -.-

Is this the US you are talking about or the middle east? Find it to fit in on both of them :eek:

or.. well infact it kinda covers the whole earth

Weylander

Fledgling Freddie
Smurflord said:
Nowt wrong with a bit of bush stabbing now and again. :clap:

Hehehe couldn't agree more :) as long as it doesn't interfere with my long cold Beer :drink:

[SS]Gamblor

Fledgling Freddie
Morchaoron said:
tbh im not gonna talk about this shit here, its too 'senstitive' for some to talk about anyway it seems and not worth wasting my time on...

what as soon as someone starts asking a few questions about what yoru saying yousay i'm not talking about it.

and judging peeps by what religon they are is not realy racism...

it's more about being a bigot.

Iceforge

Can't get enough of FH
Morchaoron said:
i know that, believe me i do, they invented alot of things...

unfortunately, they got stuck at some point (to many, since it is subjective, tho at least i base my opinions on facts )

First of all, as pointed out earlier, that is a propaganda site with probarly no real information (yadda yadda, with their logic, all jews are terrorist, lol, take away their nobel prices m8s, they cheater, lolzor!)

AND they care so much about "zionisme"(sp?) all the time :puke:

Beside that, the Nobel price is a Western price and if you look back historie, as you seems abit happy about doing, the relationships with the middle-east contries haven't been that good always and so, ofc the nobel prices are given to those from the West, and among them, Jews.
Think you will have a hard time finding many prices given to any from the middle-east just due to that, and now, find a price they have in the middle-east and see how many jews who received it? - then come and use the nobel price as an argument!

To be honest the way some jews act, and the way the country Israel act in the politics in the middle east makes me sick, sorry to those who are arch-jews and belive that they deserve Israel, but you dont! It like Denmark claiming half of England "We had it during the time of the vikings!!!"... COME ON? most have been the worse decission ever made by the FN to let the zionist movement have Israel...

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
[SS]Gamblor said:
what as soon as someone starts asking a few questions about what yoru saying yousay i'm not talking about it.

Because I've been through this subject a 1000 times and its purely subjective and always ends with people clinging to their own opinions...

I hate relegions in general because they were 'made' as a form of control and to ease the peoples fear of the unknown (ofc by saying this i will probably get some more people on my neck)

i dont dislike relegious people in general, only the stupid ones, those who are already dumb but are also blinded by the bullcrap their local priest or whatever claims, those who are part of that system, and unfortunately there are an awful lot of them...

but i do hate the idiots who think that murdering a president (of the most powerful nation even) would actually make the world a better place, how fucking stupid can some people be?

Jeeves

Banned
Morchaoron said:
but i do hate the idiots who think that murdering a president (of the most powerful nation even) would actually make the world a better place, how fucking stupid can some people be?
Why not? It worked when I shot JFK. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom