IRL (1), DAoC (0)

Graknak

Fledgling Freddie
04:51] <Cuthb|> but seriously if i still cared about the game then Bush would be 6 feet under right now and since he isn't i fcking don't care ;)
[04:51] <kaijin> kk
[04:51] <Loch> #peoplewhocare
[04:52] <Cuthb|> i would join but you occupy the whole channel Loch :S
[04:52] * Loch sets mode: +b *!*@CuthDaMoZ.users.quakenet.org
[04:52] * You were kicked by Loch (k)

I love being right :D

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
Graknak said:
04:51] <Cuthb|> but seriously if i still cared about the game then Bush would be 6 feet under right now and since he isn't i fcking don't care ;)

what the fuck is this supposed to mean?

Graknak

Fledgling Freddie
Morchaoron said:
what the fuck is this supposed to mean?

That this game is a waste of precious irl time which should be used to get rid of tirans such as Bush, why?

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
So you plan on quitting daoc and then murdering bush? :eek:

Graknak

Fledgling Freddie
Straef said:
So you plan on quitting daoc and then murdering bush? :eek:

"You'll know the worth of a thing once you've lost and found it again"

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
Graknak said:
That this game is a waste of precious irl time which should be used to get rid of tirans such as Bush, why?

good luck then, there will always be tirans and i'd rather have a stupid one that annoys primitives in the middle east then a smart one that is gonna annoy us...

related to volkert van der graaf perhaps?

Graknak

Fledgling Freddie
Morchaoron said:
good luck then, there will always be tirans and i'd rather have a stupid one that annoys primitives in the middle east then a smart one that is gonna annoy us...

No offence but standing up for something you disagree with > being a racist like you o_O

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
Graknak said:
No offence but standing up for something you disagree with > being a racist like you o_O

racist?? im not the one here wishing people dead:

...Bush would be 6 feet under right now...

-.-

and yes, most are primitives, some are civilized, ive talked with people who been there and they hate the place, you can find primitive people with no education blindly sticking to hocus-pocus tales everywhere in this world, it has nothing to do with racism, unfortunately there are those like you who will see racism in everything, very typical for our country btw -.-

Graknak

Fledgling Freddie
Morchaoron said:
racist?? im not the one here wishing people dead:

-.-

and yes, most are primitives, some are civilized, ive talked with people who been there and they hate the place, you can find primitive people with no education blindly sticking to hocus-pocus tales everywhere in this world, it has nothing to do with racism, unfortunately there are those like you who will see racism in everything, very typical for our country btw -.-

Condemming ppl for their beliefs is infact racism especially if you combine it with generalisation like you did, saying the entire middle east is primitive etc. altho you try to rephrase yerself in this post, which tbh you should have done earlier :m00:

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
Graknak said:
Condemming ppl for their beliefs is infact racism especially if you combine it with generalisation like you did, saying the entire middle east is primitive etc. altho you try to rephrase yerself in this post, which tbh you should have done earlier :m00:

read again, i didnt condemn them for their beliefs, and even if i did that its not called racism smartass, since when do followers of a relegion become a race? -.-

funny tho you care about that while at the same time you are wishing people dead, so fake...

Graknak

Fledgling Freddie
Morchaoron said:
read again, i didnt condemn them for their beliefs, and even if i did that its not called racism smartass, since when do followers of a relegion become a race? -.-

funny tho you care about that while at the same time you are wishing people dead, so fake...

Not everyone is alike when it comes to it, there a few INDIVIDUALS who are simply worse then the rest. And those individuals usually make either an entire race or followers of a certain religion do things they wouldn't do unless provoked.... Hence the world would be a better place if Bush would be gone and instead there would be a more diplomatic way to solve problems, and you can't say that using terrorist actions to stop terrorist actions who where provoked by terrorist actions is a-ok. (in this case Bush condemming Iraqis/Afghans using various means which resulted in terrorist actions) :m00:

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
i know that, and i dont think he's a suited leader either and he's probably gone next elections...
but im also not stupid enough to think that 'putting him six feet under' would solve ANYTHING...

Graknak

Fledgling Freddie
atos said:
Cuthb| > Loch ? :D

Was worth getting kb'd for that tbh ^^, not like the whine in the channel was anything refreshing compared to whats said here :)

atos

Fledgling Freddie
Luckily we don't have nazi mods yet. Just nazi DEVs and nazi IRCops. :p

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
Graknak said:
"You'll know the worth of a thing once you've lost and found it again"

i lost a pound last week, i found it again this morning but its still a pound have I done the encounter right?

fionnel

Fledgling Freddie

Iran and Iraq had a fully developed civilisation when your ancestors were still eating bananas so i suggest you read a history book before you make yourself look like an ignorant idiot.

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
fionnel said:
Iran and Iraq had a fully developed civilisation when your ancestors were still eating bananas so i suggest you read a history book before you make yourself look like an ignorant idiot.

i know that, believe me i do, they invented alot of things...

unfortunately, they got stuck at some point (to many, since it is subjective, tho at least i base my opinions on facts )

(there were no banana's in my 'country' back then, edible bananas originated in the Indo-Malaysian region reaching to northern
Australia, so go read some history books yourself before calling people morons :m00: )

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
tbh im not gonna talk about this shit here, its too 'senstitive' for some to talk about anyway it seems and not worth wasting my time on...

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
Morchaoron said:
(there were no banana's in my 'country' back then, edible bananas originated in the Indo-Malaysian region reaching to northern
Australia, so go read some history books yourself before calling people morons :m00: )
lol owned tbh

Gamah

Banned
Shagrat said:
i lost a pound last week, i found it again this morning but its still a pound have I done the encounter right?

SHAGGERS! :worthy:

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Rofl

Morchaoron said:

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Escape

Can't get enough of FH
Morchaoron said:
tho at least i base my opinions on facts )

You read some propoganda websitse and use that as a basis for your opinions? :p

Would it make a difference if Bush was dead/unelected? no, the same shit would still happen. It's not the presidents who make decisions, they're the frontmen used for PR.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom