Help iPod Touch help please...

Rubber Bullets

FH is my second home
So my daughter has just got an ipod touch and we are takng it on holiday with us. I'm taking my netbook, but do not want to put iTunes on it.

I have a few films that could go on the iPod, but at only 8Gb do not want to fill it up.

Is there an easy way for me to put films on and take them off without having to have iTunes on the netbook?

Thanks

RB

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
CopyTrans Manager will let you do this, no need for iTunes.

A word of warning though, when you plug the iPod back into iTunes when you get back after the holiday, it won't be able to see any of the stuff that you put on with CopyTrans but it's not a massive problem to sort it out.

Rubber Bullets

FH is my second home
Thanks guys, I'll give these a go. Do you have experience of using them? I had found mention of those, but would value a Freddy opinion!

caLLous, that would be fine, there wouldn't be any real need for the videos once we get back.

Thanks again, and rep on it's way!

RB

soze

I am a FH squatter
I used SharePod all the time before I got the iPod touch and found it to be a great program. I have just used it to pull a few albums off my iPod Touch on a machine it has never synced with and it worked fine.

Rubber Bullets

FH is my second home
Thanks again guys,

I went with CopyTrans in the end, and once I realised that I had to load drivers on, and get my daughter to unlock the iPod it works just fine :rolleyes:

RB

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom