iphone 5 user reviews.

Chosen

Resident Freddy
5429512_460s_v1.jpg

Soazak

Part of the furniture
Don't think I've ever used google maps through my iPhone tbh

Upgraded my gf's to iOS6 and compared the maps to mine with iOS5, couldn't see much difference tbh, the newer one had more detail (things like petrol stations/shops marked on it etc). Some of the anti-apple people on the internet seem a bit mental.

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
Don't think I've ever used google maps through my iPhone tbh

Upgraded my gf's to iOS6 and compared the maps to mine with iOS5, couldn't see much difference tbh, the newer one had more detail (things like petrol stations/shops marked on it etc). Some of the anti-apple people on the internet seem a bit mental.

Yeah, nothing to do with it being shit. It's all fanboys.

_63010615_f786cb79-0711-4a44-9d2f-a4dab5f290cb.jpg

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
It's fucking horrible Carlos, if I said it was a poor mans Google Maps it would be a fucking terrible insult to poor people.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
That needs to be on the Superbowl main ad break.
Thank you Samsung, it was time to pull rank.
I think Apple may have awoken a sleeping giant.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Usually when i need to get to place X, i look at a map from ze computer and then remember sh*t :p

soze

I am a FH squatter
Only thing I have noticed on my iPad is that the Battery life seems a bit less impressive but so far no performance issues.

The advert is good but it is the equivalent of Apple releasing an advert of a guy failing to fit a 4ft bight colored plastic phone in his pocket and saying The Next Big Thing is Here.

Adverts seem to be working they are saying the lines were gone by midday at some stores, they are saying it is either Apple supplied more than demand or simply people were not interested. Will be interesting to see the numbers when they come out Apple think 8m in the first week which is more than the 4s and I think would make it the fastest selling one yet? And they expect 50m through the December quarter.

Job

Its a long time since i saw an advert so directly mocking a competitor, they should jave one of them asking for a soldering iron so he could change his battery.

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
Disagree mate, it's considerably quicker for me - I was very surprised.

What is it you're finding slow?

Opening apps, FB takes ages to start, and I'm typing quicker than the letters appear on screen

Job

Just watched a rather unscientific drop test of the two phones but have to say the iphone was much more robust i always gell sleeve my phones anyway

Job

Let's see shall we if Apple throw that bit of wisdom out the window as larger screens start outselling them until they invent some kinda virtual pop out screen.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber

View: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A1Rc4MDmr8o

I hate apple adverts but that is the closest to one of my reasons to stick with Apple.

Wait, what? All phones are like that aren't they? Have been since the invention of the phone touchpad?

Apple's latest innovation - their phones are designed for human hands. Next maybe they will come out with the fact that their phones work for left handed people too! I hear Steve Jobs has been dug up and is now being used as a centrifuge.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
There's nothing "common sense" about the iphone. In any context. Ever. Period.

Also if you put your thumb to the base of your pinky it's really uncomfortable.

soze

I am a FH squatter
Wait, what? All phones are like that aren't they? Have been since the invention of the phone touchpad?

Apple's latest innovation - their phones are designed for human hands. Next maybe they will come out with the fact that their phones work for left handed people too! I hear Steve Jobs has been dug up and is now being used as a centrifuge.
I hope your being deliberately dense, it is an obvious dig at the SG3 being too big for one handed operation unless you are the big show.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
hmm, had a go on my friends one and that seemed to be just fine...

Tom

I am a FH squatter

What that advert doesn't show is the same thumb struggling like buggery to reach the button at the bottom of the phone.

Job

The note is far too big for one handed operatipn unless you select one handedode which puts all the icpns and leys within reach of ypir little thumb hope samsung have patented that

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
lmao

s-IPHONE5PARODY-large.jpg

I got to be honest, tho. This would be pretty cool:

gambar-parody-iphone-5-1.jpg

Last edited:

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Apples latest innovation, earphones that fit in your ear...you no, like all earphones.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom