I am a FH squatter
Whats gonna be in it

face time (dual cameras)
Thinner
Lighter

Will they include the Retina Displays or not

Embattle

FH is my second home
In essence it is faster, lighter and thinner but while it looks nice it is Apple thus I just can't bring myself to get one and get locked in with Apple.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
if only they would add xvix and divx to their supported codecs :/

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
In essence it is faster, lighter and thinner but while it looks nice it is Apple thus I just can't bring myself to get one and get locked in with Apple.
I'm with you on this in relation to tablets. I don't need something that would mainly be a web browser to be locked into an upgrade cycle. Here is where Android should clean up imho. "New version of Chrome sir?" "Why thank you".

With the iPhone I'm not so fussed because I will switch it at some point, it's a certainty.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
My ancient netbook with Linux does all I'd use a pad for.

I can access web pages and apps whilst feeding babies or having a shit. No further use for it.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
i prefer the samsung tab 10.1 with honeycomb os to the ipad .. but apple didnt announce anything radical to compete against the new releases like they were expected to

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Motorola and Sammy are both same really

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
10 o'clock live have just ripped the ipad, apple and jobs a new one :) Fucking hilarious

Embattle

FH is my second home
Samsung is lighter but with less expansion/connectivity options, it also only seems to be appearing in 3G format and will probably cost more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom