Interesting Patch Notes

Gahn

Resident Freddy
If your a solo caster and an inf/sb/ns jumps you then you should die 100% of the time. If you c them first you should win.

Tanks > stealthers > casters> tanks

Or dont solo on a caster, finally some poison changes after 8 years.

Ah tanks > stealthers .. depends ... what about you can reapply wtf you want if i purge it but i can reapply slam to ya?

Punishment

Resident Freddy
I dont get what casters are crying about , envenom damage has not been increased in daoc since day 1 , and castars have like 60% or so more hp , like cmon and as cyclodia said Tank>Assasin>Caster>Tank , or if we are honest Kite Archer > All :p

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Hmmmm the new poisons seem silly. I agree with an earlier comment, if anything poisons should of been nerfed.

Soft targets don't stand a chance of surviving and 'hard' targets don't stand a chance of stopping the assassins simply escaping or kiting away if they begin to lose.

DAOC coming full circle again.

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
I dont get what casters are crying about , envenom damage has not been increased in daoc since day 1 , and castars have like 60% or so more hp , like cmon and as cyclodia said Tank>Assasin>Caster>Tank , or if we are honest Kite Archer > All :p

I probably should keep my theories on stealth to myself as seem to rapidly lose friends when I air them on /gu nm anyplace else, but I do agree sneaks should >>> casters without some heavy duty dumpage from the caster. Also think steathers should be on the opposite end of things vs hybrids and tanks, has to be some price to pay for picking fights and not getting zerged down by fgs every other run.

My main problem is stealth love, reduces visables out, bumps up the amount of stealth and stealth zergs out and means small scale rvr more and more is just stealth wars - which is boring and a shame for the game. NFD not running small grps much anymore, everyone on stealthers already...

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
Yeh there used tobe a time when you hade to pick your targets as a stealther and pay attention (who used what ra, pa has to land to stand a chance, etc). Doing that well whas considered a skill, nowadays playing like cheese = skillzz.
On the otherhand a zergy server means playing visibles = getting zerged down. This is another reason why stealthers are so populair. If you look at the VN thread about this, some are still defending the SB and are saying that the class is ok. Aslong as the class stays populair and the QQ stays strong Mythic will sooner give them more toys then nerf them.

NF and the keep/relic system needs an overhaul asap to counter the instant action mentality (which should stay, but there needs tobe a good alternative). But this has bin discussed till death.

Everz

FH is my second home
NF needs to be removed, end of story.

Least in OF I could happily roam about and still get some decent solo fights. (in before the idiots who never left emain moan).

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Friars will be getting fucked over HARD by this. WS debuff + dex debuff + disease + con debuff? Might aswell just respec to rejuv and hope for group invites since there is no idea in going staff if these changes takes place

But I am lol'ing at Fura whining about not being able to use poisons anymore

Everz

FH is my second home
Friars will be getting fucked over HARD by this. WS debuff + dex debuff + disease + con debuff? Might aswell just respec to rejuv and hope for group invites since there is no idea in going staff if these changes takes place

But I am lol'ing at Fura whining about not being able to use poisons anymore

Least the yanks may remove their tongues from his arsehole now.

Pertan

Can't get enough of FH
I think the change to the effects bar seems nice, if it can now show more effects than before.

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Well atm im busy looking for a new game as is no solo action here atall , to think this server is the last bastion of Daoc makes me sad , it truely is over :(

Dvaerg

Part of the furniture
Ill still be kicking the assasins ass with my ranger!

Everz

FH is my second home
Well atm im busy looking for a new game as is no solo action here atall , to think this server is the last bastion of Daoc makes me sad , it truely is over :(

Its still fun in parts, just the game in its form is getting more and more ridiculous, with changes to keep the kids happy rather then make any change.

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
Whine Whine Whine. 8.5 year old game and still the same whine. its so funny :D :D :D

Afran

Part of the furniture

can i have ur stuff

Preatoria

Loyal Freddie
Are they ? All I can see is zerg vs zerg and EU players that do pve ... What's the fun in that ?

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH

You forgot TheGodModeWarlock>>>>Tank>Assasin>Caster>Tank :p

civy

One of Freddy's beloved
Does anyone know if the new dd poison ignores remedy?

I feel a bit sorry for any new sin. Getting to rr5 is already a pain, after these changes it will just get worse.

Jiggs

Can't get enough of FH
Well remedy is apparently going to be moved to envenom spec or even just a class ability. New rr5s for all the assassins inc.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Well remedy is apparently going to be moved to envenom spec or even just a class ability. New rr5s for all the assassins inc.

I will laugh my ass off if remedy is a 40+ envenom ability

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
I would dare to say you forgot
Necro>>>>>>TheGodModeWarlock>>>>Tank>Assasin>Caster>Tank

ive come across many necro's on my road to fame and none of em brings a bad taste in my mouth cause they usually go down like flies on shit. Zone of unmana demoralization = necro is FUUUUUUUUUUUUCKED ;)

Bahumat

FH is my second home
ive come across many necro's on my road to fame and none of em brings a bad taste in my mouth cause they usually go down like flies on shit. Zone of unmana demoralization = necro is FUUUUUUUUUUUUCKED ;)

Ahh Zone of Unmana may cause my FP 4xlifetap to falter somewhat :p

br1te

Loyal Freddie
aww, leveled that poison bot for nothing huh?
Stop trolling and buy a clue.

Assassins have been doing very well without these ill thought out changes. Adding instant DPS and debuffs that affect all classes without a thought about what it will do to 1v1 balance is rediculous.

This game doesn't need more stealthers, it needs less because in the overall RvR scheme, stealthers don't really matter. People play them due to the annoyance of not getting groups/zerged down and this only worsens that problem.

Dvaerg

Part of the furniture
The assasins will be as op as Witchelfs was in Warhammer... my god :p

And i heard remedy is gonna be on 30 envenom

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Stop trolling and buy a clue.

Assassins have been doing very well without these ill thought out changes. Adding instant DPS and debuffs that affect all classes without a thought about what it will do to 1v1 balance is rediculous.

This game doesn't need more stealthers, it needs less because in the overall RvR scheme, stealthers don't really matter. People play them due to the annoyance of not getting groups/zerged down and this only worsens that problem.

This. Its hard enough playing a solo visual without insane envenom damage out put. This will increase the stealth population both hurting the solo game (most will just zerg) and hurting the zerg game by taking people away from it.

Stupid idea yet again by Mythic.

Dvaerg

Part of the furniture
I was going to template my Hero for s/s...
But now with this dex debuff envenom i changed my mind :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom