Interesting Patch Notes

Nate

FH is my second home
ah mah gahd back to spind!

Will this be a problem for Assassins?

Attempting to equip a weapon without at least half of the required Envenom skill of the applied poison will cause the poison to be removed from the weapon.

Afran

Part of the furniture
Will this be a problem for Assassins?

Attempting to equip a weapon without at least half of the required Envenom skill of the applied poison will cause the poison to be removed from the weapon.

That's a nerf to people who use poison bots, not a direct Assassin nerf at all :)

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
LoLZzzzZ. Thought assasin poisons should be getting a nerf instead of a boost. Thank god i'm not playing the "solo" game atm.

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
That's a nerf to people who use poison bots, not a direct Assassin nerf at all :)

About time and way overdue. Which thane whas it again that abused this on Dyvet, Eithor or Nuxto?

br1te

Loyal Freddie
Seems like stupid changes to poisons for no reason whatsoever, they were fine and like tuthmes said, id have expected a small nerf rather than the big love its gotten.

Nate

FH is my second home
Wonder if the dex/con will stack with the ws/con. 216 con debuff sounds a bit nasty.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
The change where you can only use the poisons if you have envenom spec is fine. Boosting envenom wholesale is retarded.

Everz

FH is my second home
Dark Age of Assasins begins.. playing my chanter solo just became that bit more pointless :D, good work team Mythic. Keep making everything pwn so you can keep the kids paying their subs.

aika

Can't get enough of FH
DD poison and dex/con debuff, lol , thats just retarded
i wonder if viper3 boosts DD poison dmg? if so that's insane...

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
Dark Age of Assasins begins.. playing my chanter solo just became that bit more pointless :D, good work team Mythic. Keep making everything pwn so you can keep the kids paying their subs.

Yeah the dex debuff is gonne seriously fkup casters. Ws debuff + dex debuff on shield classes should be a laugh aswell.

aika

Can't get enough of FH
ws and dex debuff stack? If so pierce users are fucked.

wtf were they thinking ?!??!

Hope it never goes alive as it is now

Dutch_NS

Can't get enough of FH
If your a solo caster and an inf/sb/ns jumps you then you should die 100% of the time. If you c them first you should win.

Tanks > stealthers > casters> tanks

Or dont solo on a caster, finally some poison changes after 8 years.

Everz

FH is my second home
Yeah the dex debuff is gonne seriously fkup casters. Ws debuff + dex debuff on shield classes should be a laugh aswell.

Dex debuff pretty much ends any chance of actually managing to kill a sin as a non-lifetap class. Hell, they dont even have to PA now :(.

- English -

Resident Freddy
most casters end up purging if a stealther jumps on your anyway, doubt it will make that much difference 1v1

aika

Can't get enough of FH
well, it's good I recently templated my viper3 inf :)

Afran

Part of the furniture
Funny a patch like this comes after so long just when I've reactivated three days ago to play an SB, too. ^^

civy

One of Freddy's beloved
looks like i'll have to spec my inf back to slash. /yawn

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
Dex debuff (for me at least) is annoying but won't get them kills, just mean you won't be able to nuke them down after soaking up the pa and ccing. Stealth love is blugh although, enuff of them already.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Yeah, think I will just template my NS. Not a lot of point playing a solo tank now.

Gahn

Resident Freddy
uhm wonder if that last lot with 15% chance to reapply is a temptative change to the poisons .....
Then again lower purge to 1 min to have a kinda same field at this point :s

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom