Interest going over "moral code".

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
So, there's a girl(as there always is). Man that sounded like a nice start for a story :D

Anyway, she's spoken for, boyfriend, whatnot. Long distance i believe.

She's also goodlooking, fun, cool, etc, nice all around. Thinks i'm fun to hang with too, flirty as hell for all reasons added.

Now my moral code(if there is one) has always, ALWAYS kept me away from women who are in a relationship. Don't want to be that guy,m dont want to cause the trouble, don't need the trouble and so forth.

We've been hanging on various bar outs, had fun, and look behold, i'm interested in her. Always really have been, but put that aside after i heard she was involved. There's no "looooove" thing here, just interest, more perhaps then "i want that" interest.

So, hmm, what to ask. Experiences? Screw past morals? Go for it?(honestly would you?, not just "go for it cause it's not me")

I've never -reslly- put the moves on her, even jokingly told her i haven't or she'd be in trouble. Which was appropriately met with a laugh and a wink.

It's fun, all around, and i'm not really sure if it would be worth to go for it. Worst case; she'll bolt like a bullet from a .50 cal. I could ofcourse just leave it "es ist".

Bah.

Ofcourse this thread is basically useless as it's "go with gut" thing, but maybe there's some insight, revelation, warning out there.

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
She likes unavailable men. As soon as you're available she'll lose interest. Sorry Toh.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
She likes unavailable men. As soon as you're available she'll lose interest. Sorry Toh.

I'm not unavailable though and i've not shown any signs of being that.

There's also no "friends zone" indication in it, which makes it a bitch to navigate.

Also have to rule out "hook on" guy status, since i don't buy her stuff or do her favors.

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Morals? If she interests you, you'd be foolish to ignore it. Just go about it in a smooth manner.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Yeah that's the thing fett, i know most would just go for it, but i've always held the moral, (or should i say principle?) that you don't touch lotoed booty :D

Then again, i could investigate on the nature of this relationship. If it's on a hold, why not have fun.

Investicating it will require some subtle words though :p

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
My opinion on the subject is porbably jaded because I spent a year doing long distance and can appreciate how hard it is. I did once start something with a girl who had been in a relationship for 3 years. In the end I ended up getting pretty stung by that. At first I was bitter but when I look back on it now I always think of it as a "you got the kick in the teeth you deserved".

But thats just my expierience..

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Yeah that's the thing fett, i know most would just go for it, but i've always held the moral, (or should i say principle?) that you don't touch lotoed booty :D

Then again, i could investigate on the nature of this relationship. If it's on a hold, why not have fun.

Investicating it will require some subtle words though :p

Yes, i would advise on investigating it further indeed.

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
you don't mess with o.p.p.

period.

it's just a quick path to a whole world of hurt, and rarely does anything good come of it.

Thorwyn

FH is my second home
Do you know her boyfriend?

Is he

a. a friend of you or do you even remotely care about him?

b. 6'4" and a bodybuilder?

c. one of those people with twitching eyes who are constantly talking to themselves when they thing that they´re not being watched?

d. driving a Ferrari (although he doesn´t ahve a regular job) and talking about "la familia" a lot

e. a FHOT regular?

If any of the above applies, then stay the hell away from her.
If not, give it a shot.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I think i knwo he's abroad at the moment.

That's about it.

No idea if he's from abroad, or just abroad. Now that i think of it, not sure if it's a he :p

old.Osy

No longer scrounging, still a bastard.
Been there, done that. Their relationship was already in shambles, she was clearly waiting on an excuse to step out.

Bonus: Had her in his bed. However imoral it may seem, that felt strangely enticing.

All's fair in love and war.

Thorwyn

FH is my second home
Well, there's the whole geneva thingy

So?

bridgeeng.jpg

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
shes only occupied till she dumps him. make her dump him moral problem solved.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Weeell, after another one of our talkytalks last night and banter, it's clear i'm not gonna proceed with this particular path. Just gonna keep having fun as usual :p

Not that there's no mutual interest, just that i think it's more fun this way.

Did bump into an interesting redhead, might have to pursue that now.

leviathane

Part of the furniture
friendship with girls is over rated, just bang her and if she still hangs around then cool. If not well then go for the red head, just aslong as she' a proper fiery red head :) they're funsies.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
friendship with girls is over rated, just bang her and if she still hangs around then cool. If not well then go for the red head, just aslong as she' a proper fiery red head :) they're funsies.

The benefits of hanging in a bar with a hot chick are immense :p

xomer

Can't get enough of FH
I wouldn't try that in general.

Image the same situation at her Bf point of view.

It's not good at all..

όλες οι γυναίκες φίλε μου είναι πουτάνες.

Chosen

Resident Freddy
I'd say no, not worth it.

You might fall in love with her by just fooling around, wich might be a good feeling. But in the end, you are most likely sure to be stinged hard.

If she goes around her BFs back, what makes her not do it again with you? + as you've said yourself, you two enjoy hanging out together, why ruin that? Its not like there is only this one girl out there.

And ofcourse the moral code. Consider it. You'd fucking hate a guy who did the same to you if you had a gf somewhere.

Conclusion is: Be friends, have fun together, find yourself some other pussy! ;D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom