Instances Guide

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
Plz add your own info to this as u find apropriate, not spam just info and drops if u got em.

This is a kind of Guide Runthrough for certain Dungeons and thier bosses along with some drops they drop, its by no means in depth or complete, and unless i actually have the drops to look at in game i cant post stats but i will update as i get them. All boss drops are 99% qual.

Chip -1 auru, fragment -5 , shard - 10 , Cluster - 15 , Cache - 30
-----
(LOST WING - ALBION BARROWS) Fairy Straightforward Dungeon , first 3/4 or so is Undead mobs so ideal for Necros , last 1/4 is a mixture of Goblins Rats and Dogs, leading up to the boss

Boss - Forgot its name but hes a giant Slime. He will agro u when ure close enuf <unless ure a necro, u need to drop shade to agro him, run till he stops following (The large square room where the goblins start normally) then go back with pet. Everyone Else, he will split smaller pieces of himself every time u kill them, theyre low con and die very easy, after 8-10 or so of these he dies.

Drops - (Cluster/Cache) Plate Hauberk / Studded Hauberk / Cloak with Melee Resists (i think 3x 6%).
---

(DELIAH'S SANCTUARY - ALBION BARROWS) Another pretty straightforward dungeons with a mixture of undead and other assorted barrows mobs, towards the end there is a few mobs that cast but nothing spectacular. There is some neutral trees u can bypass too in here.

Boss - Deliah , Caster skelenton that starts off in the middle pedastal and teleports to corners of the room, all the time spikes come up through the floor, they dont do much dmg themselves but some of her spells hurt, shes a pain in the ass for necros <again> i found, perhaps other pet classes too due to pathing. Not too sure on her drops im afraid but i heard she has a good one. (Drops Cluster/Cache).
---

(THIEVES DEN - MIDGARD BURIAL GROUNDS) Lots of downward stairs in here, the entire place consisting of Bandits, the occasional one has bleed styles but nothing too special. 3 Nameds in here , 2 of them only dropping Aurulite, the other, Master Thief <forgot his name> being the main boss.

Boss - Master Thief , Clerar the room of his mates first then enter, he has a tendancy to teleport now and again around the room with a broad message. He doesnt hit too hard and melee classes shuld take him quite well. As for casters just kite him till he ports <u can drop off the ledge to help> when u get his broad. /Face and Dot/ nuke repeat, hes very easy with DoTs.

Drops - LA axe , 2H Hammer , Bow , Studded armour <think it was boots> , all of these drops i have got and are very nice for bg1 tbh. (Fragment/Shard)

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
(FORGOT the NAME LOL - MITHRA - ALBION) - Tis the 2nd Dungeon in there, in the manevolant disciples room.

Easy dungeon consisting of undead and 1 or 2 Bleeders <thankfully not the little bastards that roam> , Relativly simple to get through, watch for a few corners b4 the boss though as u can get multiple enemies so take it slow.

Boss - Necromancer , Ridiculously Easy to kill, shes normally red/oj con but she summons a crappy necro pet 2 lvls lower, so normally yellow or blue to u, kill this then 1 hit or so to finish her off simple really.

Drops - Necromantic Circlet <Chain Crown) , Focus Staff, Slash weapon with a lvl 17 DoT proc <oobahh !!> (Chip/Fragment)
----
(SERFS FOLLY - MUIRE TOMB HIBERNIA) Pretty easy to get through to the boss on this one, a lot of undead in here and the occasional crab, u can skip some of the rooms on the way if u so wish to get to him.

Boss - Eloy , When u enter the room u talk to him and some Mobs will spawn, to me at the time they were yellow con however they died in 2-3 hits from my champ and hit like greens , after they die more will spawn, repeat till theyre all dead. (U can back out of the room a bit to avoid agroing some of the spawn) . Once they r dead u will get a Broad message from Eloy , if ure not close to him , he wont attack, so stay back and rest up, hes nothing special tbh so when ure full hp beat him down and get ya reward.

Drops - Glowy BG1 Thruster, with a DoT proc <lvl 23> on it, this weapon is pretty sick tbh and well worth seeking out for any thid thruster. (Chip/Fragment)

-----

(Not sure i think its Rugnogs Runoff or something similar - HIB ABANDONED MINE). Nice and Easy mine filled with lots of Glashtin mobs, u can actually skip about 2/3 of the dungeon to get to the boss if u wish but all the mobs are easy and they drop auru quite regular.

Boss- Rugnog (i think lol) , He isnt that hard tbh, occasionally uses nearsight on u and a high tic bleed in the 30s , which is essentially a dot, other than that hes quite easy.

Drops - (Fragment/Shard) Medium champ shield with nice stats, A glowy thruster , a very sub par bracer tbh :p .

---

Plz bear in mind, these r only drops ive HAD drop, i think in general ALL instance bosses have 4 different drops <perhaps more> so not all are listed. As i collect them though and hopefully others do, ill print on here the stats.

ie..

(Mithra) (Sword of Gimpalbness) - 5% gimpness , 20 parry etc..

more soon..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom