Instanced rvr

Xeanor

Fledgling Freddie
Milne said:
What is Fps?
First Person Shooter a.k.a. games where you're inside the person with the gun in your screen and shooting stuff.

Xeanor

Fledgling Freddie
Old.Ilum said:
Could be false if someone had /webdisplay none? :p
Which leads to what I said earlier, if you don't show yourself for world records or anything, you have no right to say you are better or anything.

Milne

Fledgling Freddie
Xeanor said:
Which leads to what I said earlier, if you don't show yourself for world records or anything, you have no right to say you are better or anything.

What is world records?

Ralgedi Smurf

One of Freddy's beloved
Its easy to find the best in a FPS its simply to make a tournament and the winner would be the best until he/she is defeded.

Now daoc is a totally other thing, first you have stuff like armor weapons lvl ra's which have nothing to do with skill, its simply who puts the most time in it.

Second daoc is a team game where players have certain roles, so you could only say who is best of there class not to the entire game.

third daoc is based on luck

But when thats said i still belive you would be albe to find the best Team/group whatever. But there are so much to take into consideration before you decided that group x is better then group y.

Escape

Can't get enough of FH
Any competition happens in a 'sandbox' and at the end of it the winner is the 'best' of the entrants. But that's all the winner(s) cares about, they faced equally prepared opponents and beat them.

Not everyone in daoc is equal and sometimes the imbalance decides the winner. If the game was purely about skill, people would be playing in the same group setups from 3years ago...

RPs = time played * fotm'ness :p

yes player skill counts in a small way, but there have been patches where a highly skilled group would lose to regular fotms due to realm imbalance.

Ilum

Can't get enough of FH
Xeanor said:

No, but you could be better still whether u have the right to state so or not. And hence it could be false :p

Xeanor

Fledgling Freddie
Old.Ilum said:
No, but you could be better still whether u have the right to state so or not. And hence it could be false :p
It depends on what you're "best" at. I'm the best at reading my mind, unless someone else proves me wrong, but I'm guessing that's gonna be hard as noone can read minds, as far as i know. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom