Insomnia!

Chilly

Balls of steel
well....theres nowt WRONG with cleaning the pipes every now an then, make sure it all works. Obviously if you have a bitch to do it for ya, sod it but i dont atm so :p

/edit WHERE MY SIG GONE >_<

Brynn

Can't get enough of FH
Is the mofo still awake?

What i always do is stick some music on low - so i cant hear the words but still hear it. And just have it on sleep so after like 15 mins then it turns off. Usually works for me

Chilly

Balls of steel
aye i generally leave the radio/winamp (i have a laptop so puter dont make helicopter noises) on all night on very quiet, even when reading althoughi tend to suddenly realise iv been reading for 3 pages and have no idea what i just read.....

yaruar

Can't get enough of FH
excercise definately helps.

Also relaxing just before bed can be very beneficial. Doing something with minimal concentration such as reading of just listening to music can help the body relax into a state ready to sleep. Using a computer is a no no really as it doesn't allow the mind and eyes to relax.

One thing my head massage bint swears by is a drop of lavender oil on the pillow before you go to bed, but fortunately my insomnia hasn't played up for a while.

Heat as already mentioned is a problem. One of the triggers for sleep is a drop in ambient temperature. It is possible that an overly warm room will lead to the body not falling deeply enough into sleep and therefore you waking up too early.

sibanac

Fledgling Freddie
Sissyfoo...

Screw all this newage shite...

I havent slept well for weeks now, no need for it.
If you cant sleep, doe samething else. If you are sleepy while on the job, a couple shots of caffeine will save you (and is good for you according to some research)

:worthy: better life thru chemistry !!!! :worthy:

Cyradix

FH is my second home
Reading a book and wanking both work.
I tend to read a book most of the time because you can just put it away and close your eyes. After a wank you still have to clean up etc... ;)

yaruar

Can't get enough of FH
i've changed my mind, the best cure for insomnia is a 2 hour meeting where your collegues discuss the minutae of database queries and their effect on server load.

arrrrrrggggggggggggggggggggggggggghhhhhh I was digging pins in my legs to keep awake.

Brynn

Can't get enough of FH
Oh thank christ a post.

I hate meetings like that, where you find yourself falling asleep so you have to like pinch your leg to wake up. Or when you manage to pick up on the guy speakings little quirks, like when he always uses his hands to gesture all the time. Then you ignore what he is saying and just pick up on each time he does that.

sibanac

Fledgling Freddie
yaruar said:
i've changed my mind, the best cure for insomnia is a 2 hour meeting where your collegues discuss the minutae of database queries and their effect on server load.

arrrrrrggggggggggggggggggggggggggghhhhhh I was digging pins in my legs to keep awake.
Hehe Had a project meeting a few days ago:
basicly dark room, overhead projector and some midle management goon using all the buzz words and showing stats and graphs that prove nothing.

I actualy fel asleep twive :)

'Shy

One of Freddy's beloved
Eugh, I've been in a meeting since 10.30, drifted off once or twice, and wrote a load of shitty notes in gobbledegook which I can't understand now and half I don't even remember writing!!!

Sissyfoo

Fledgling Freddie
Rah! Had an almost complete night of sleep!! :D Felt good to wake up when it was getting light instead of being pitch black! Hope I can do it again tonight as well. :s

Chilly

Balls of steel
lies sib, and i quote:

[Group]Sibanac: gonne log guys, i need some sleep (at a MEASLY 11:30(yes i have added the+1 cos your in belgium))

(quote may not be 100% verbatim but jist is correct!)

Chilly

Balls of steel
Sissyfoo said:
:-o

The scandal!!
aye, tis terrible. Although he may have been lying to me an muy at the time cos he was actually going down to the local bondage bar.......................................who knows!

Sissyfoo

Fledgling Freddie
Can never rightly tell with ol' Sib, can ya?

~eyes him suspiciously~

Chilly

Balls of steel
nah, iv got a pic of the mofo somewhere with hair like 2feet tall o_O punk!

Sissyfoo

Fledgling Freddie
I've seen a pic of him with gnarly dreads!! What is it with that man and his hair?! :-o

Ala

Fledgling Freddie
Sissyfoo said:
Rah! Had an almost complete night of sleep!! :D Felt good to wake up when it was getting light instead of being pitch black! Hope I can do it again tonight as well. :s

Well as long as you don't run out of baby oil :p

FoxeH

One of Freddy's beloved
yeah and u can use

tommy tank > aka wank
or ham shank, or just wank

Sissyfoo

Fledgling Freddie
Pfft...I'm far too civilized for that kind of behaviour! ~adjusts monocle~

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom