insean healing mid/hib

Status
Not open for further replies.

Waspic

Fledgling Freddie
CuddleBunny! said:
Magon said:
lol don't worry about that I won't ost any more only inoi you poepel now
does that mean "lol dont worry about that, I wont post anymore, only annoy you people now" ? :eek:

Mwahahaha!!! :twak:

Docs

Fledgling Freddie
Vodkafairy said:
thats why you have two healers?

all realms run with yellow physical resists, albs run with top elemental resists, mids with red heat/cold, yellow matter, and most hibs run with all yellow

You would be surprised to know how many alb groups dont have a friar in them...:(

Spetsnaz

Fledgling Freddie
most hibs run with red warden resists usually +24%energy/spirit/body if they got warden in and usually red heat rest yellow

snoepie

Fledgling Freddie
magon said:
mid/hib healer's

can I ask you how you heal that insean in group's
bicas alb healer's really suck or need a boost bicas ass dowing pritty insean dmg as a sorc but I alwas get aute healt and hib/mid dazze same dmg I alwas get pownt and not 1 caster is samting whitout heal
muy dmg is betwin 400 a 800 dmg whut crite ofc so not that bad ass split sorc

3 healing types = 3 times DI and loads of healing

Spetsnaz

Fledgling Freddie
dont forget that shaman can provide heals as well if needed (usual setup for mids r 3 healers 1 shaman)

snoepie

Fledgling Freddie
Spetsnaz said:
dont forget that shaman can provide heals as well if needed (usual setup for mids r 3 healers 1 shaman)

forgot about those annoying ae disease spamming twats , sorry! xD

i like them really .... :p

CuddleBunny!

Banned
necromania said:
just because he cant spell good, doesnt mean hes a Fag like you. :eek7:
That made ALOT of sense m8er!
I know you hate me oh so much, and jump me any chance you get... but please... get some fucking insult skills... the only insult is having you talking to me in a public forum..

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
CuddleBunny! said:
That made ALOT of sense m8er!
I know you hate me oh so much, and jump me any chance you get... but please... get some fucking insult skills... the only insult is having you talking to me in a public forum..

Lol. i only jump you cause i know your a tard, and cause you flame ppl for useless reasons, like " omfg he cant spell, lets flame him" wtf is your problem ?

go home, you Mom is awaiting you with cookies and some milk..:twak:

Vintersorg

Can't get enough of FH
necromania said:
Lol. i only jump you cause i know your a tard, and cause you flame ppl for useless reasons, like " omfg he cant spell, lets flame him" wtf is your problem ?
go home, you Mom is awaiting you with cookies and some milk..:twak:

Hmm, so according to your logic:

If I think someone's a retard, I should start behaving like a retard myself when talking to him...

Well, tbh, if I look at the quality of your posts in this thread, I'm sure it's not difficult for you to behave like a retard :p

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
Vintersorg said:
Hmm, so according to your logic:

If I think someone's a retard, I should start behaving like a retard myself when talking to him...

Well, tbh, if I look at the quality of your posts in this thread, I'm sure it's not difficult for you to behave like a retard :p

Shame the old Albion/prydwen forums got alot deleted, this guy did some real gem threads.

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Bubble said:
Shame the old Albion/prydwen forums got alot deleted, this guy did some real gem threads.

They didn't - all old alb/pryd threads should now be in the glastonbury alb section... oh, and closed - cos this thread is going nowhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom