Iniquity's diary 30/06

od_immortalis

Fledgling Freddie
Dave, shhuuussssh :p

Emain = Zerg Town.
Odin's/HW = Usually Dead.

All go to Zerg Town, all get Zerged \o/ - It's life.

Any, but it's nice to see a mincer not add on a SB/Inf fight :eek7:

Luona

Fledgling Freddie
nice story inqy looking forward to meet you in emain :)

And cylian you much cuter non spraggon looking :p

atos

Fledgling Freddie
I've soloed Derric! :D He be stlong mincer tho. :fluffle:

Derric

Fledgling Freddie
369 damage nuke from a fucking thane, die Trollum, die!!1 ;o

atos

Fledgling Freddie
Burn baby burn. :touch: :flame: I need to work less and solo more. :(

Carnalito

One of Freddy's beloved
inqy said:
Various wittering I'm sure you will agree. Oddly the more interesting articles are found below....

I strolled towards the mighty hibernian milegate nearest to the portal keep of midgard. There I found a ChiefofBig1buttonWins, we started out to fight. He evaded my 2nd swing and I awoke from awe of such skill to find I was on less than a morsel of strength. A master of evasion and button bashing I thought as I released to Valhalla.

My next eventful fight was a brave briton by the name of Dreamie. He didn't see my 2handed mighty pa hit him and I laughed as it took off a slice of his health. He had the last laugh as he hurt me more before my next swing. I found myself blankly staring at his health sturdily sat upon 50% health from the floor of the tower gate room at mmg.

I also remember a nice little fight with a strange fellow called Sixth. He seemed to off with the fairies as I began to hit him with my mighty sun axe and traitors twig. He suddenly awoke and my innitial damage was negated and again I found myself stunned with such amazing vanishing skills.

I now take it upon myself to try once more, knowing that my time will come....

The journal then takes on a very dark and sinister nature of talk of 2.5spec points and people that can stun by just twitching their little finger. Such folly!

lol :clap: :clap:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom