Iniquity's diary 30/06

inqy

One of Freddy's beloved
Various wittering I'm sure you will agree. Oddly the more interesting articles are found below....

I strolled towards the mighty hibernian milegate nearest to the portal keep of midgard. There I found a ChiefofBig1buttonWins, we started out to fight. He evaded my 2nd swing and I awoke from awe of such skill to find I was on less than a morsel of strength. A master of evasion and button bashing I thought as I released to Valhalla.

My next eventful fight was a brave briton by the name of Dreamie. He didn't see my 2handed mighty pa hit him and I laughed as it took off a slice of his health. He had the last laugh as he hurt me more before my next swing. I found myself blankly staring at his health sturdily sat upon 50% health from the floor of the tower gate room at mmg.

I also remember a nice little fight with a strange fellow called Sixth. He seemed to off with the fairies as I began to hit him with my mighty sun axe and traitors twig. He suddenly awoke and my innitial damage was negated and again I found myself stunned with such amazing vanishing skills.

I now take it upon myself to try once more, knowing that my time will come....

The journal then takes on a very dark and sinister nature of talk of 2.5spec points and people that can stun by just twitching their little finger. Such folly!

Loch

Fledgling Freddie
Aww, I was afk and you still couldn't land pa, and you wonder why you lose fights?

ps: Might be a reason why you can't pa, if you can't even tell the difference between a male infil and a female ;o

Dreami

Fledgling Freddie
I'm a Saracen x< Less insults tbh x/

What comes for the damage, I used Battler charge and I'm slash so you're weaker for it etc.

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Derric said:
Isn't heat LW better than energy vs leather? ;o

yip... but not all assassins have understood that yet i think.

Elendar

One of Freddy's beloved
Loch said:
Aww, I was afk and you still couldn't land pa, and you wonder why you lose fights?

ps: Might be a reason why you can't pa, if you can't even tell the difference between a male infil and a female ;o

shush firby

bigchief

Fledgling Freddie
inqy said:
The journal then takes on a very dark and sinister nature of talk of 2.5spec points and people that can stun by just twitching their little finger. Such folly!
Amusing considering 2 of the 3 in your 'diary' are slash and have no stun other than CD.

As I recall next time I met 'you' there were err was it 5 or 6 others?

bigchief

Fledgling Freddie
inqy said:
There I found a ChiefofBig1buttonWins, we started out to fight. He evaded my 2nd swing and I awoke from awe of such skill to find I was on less than a morsel of strength. A master of evasion and button bashing I thought as I released to Valhalla.
O btw

Thats what happens when you strafe and swing unstyled :rolleyes: The other person evades.

Coolan

One of Freddy's beloved
stop picking on the little sb's bigchief come play with my zerker some more, i need rp's

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Cylian said:
or maybe not the money

humm, even a 94% heater is better off vs assassins than an energywep afaik, and those can be found pretty cheap on CMs in hibernia at least.

inqy

One of Freddy's beloved
hmmm I could have come here and ranted but I tried to do a different kind of post. I wasn't having a go at anyone, I wasn't whining and I wasn't being completely accurate either.

I see for some this was a waste of time.

>Aww, I was afk and you still couldn't land pa, and you wonder why you lose fights?
you can't pa someone thats standing against a wall, could have backstabbed you but I didn't know you were afk, I just walked through you, saw you and hit.

besides I would have won but you you vanish-pa-d. say goodbye to that in NF. \o/

>O btw
>Thats what happens when you strafe and swing unstyled The other person evades.

I wasn't strafing when you evaded me (the one that got me dragonfanged).

>Amusing considering 2 of the 3 in your 'diary' are slash and have no stun other than CD.
I didn't say there was. Just wittering on about mincer insta stun. (you did have a mincer with you, who shockingly didn't interfere the first time, but then again I was already stunned and the fight already won)

>As I recall next time I met 'you' there were err was it 5 or 6 others?
No wrong. I was running solo. You and your favourite mincer for the moment were attacking 2/3 sbs that I could see. I added as mincer/inf combo is pretty deadly (you are quite aware of that). Then a necro added for your side. So what. What's your point? Stop running with mincers is probably mine.

>Isn't heat LW better than energy vs leather? ;o
I know it is. Can't afford it or the bother of re-doing my sc suit again :/

I really didn't want to make a post like this. :(

Cylian

Fledgling Freddie
Shike said:
humm, even a 94% heater is better off vs assassins than an energywep afaik, and those can be found pretty cheap on CMs in hibernia at least.

seldom check for Heat Weaps, but the ones on CMs are ~4p usually, Torch about 3p.

If you got a char for farming it's probably no problem, if you don't, it's a lot of money.

Tafaya Anathas

Fledgling Freddie
inqy said:
you did have a mincer with you, who shockingly didn't interfere the first time, but then again I was already stunned and the fight already won

Maybe it was me, we are hunting in a duo with Wings and usually aren't interfering but that time when you were stunned that was because you have run into our dot mine trap.

bigchief

Fledgling Freddie
inqy said:
>O btw
>Thats what happens when you strafe and swing unstyled The other person evades.

I wasn't strafing when you evaded me (the one that got me dragonfanged).

>Amusing considering 2 of the 3 in your 'diary' are slash and have no stun other than CD.
I didn't say there was. Just wittering on about mincer insta stun. (you did have a mincer with you, who shockingly didn't interfere the first time, but then again I was already stunned and the fight already won)

>As I recall next time I met 'you' there were err was it 5 or 6 others?
No wrong. I was running solo. You and your favourite mincer for the moment were attacking 2/3 sbs that I could see. I added as mincer/inf combo is pretty deadly (you are quite aware of that). Then a necro added for your side. So what. What's your point? Stop running with mincers is probably mine.
You strafed from the start tbh :(

I didnt 'have a mincer with me' when we fought. Hence he didnt join in. Went something along the lines of..

Farrell sends, nice one
You send, ta, he strafed like a twat though
Farrell sends, yeah i saw

5mins later:

randominfilatmpk sends , sb zerg just rolled over us
you send, zzzz zerg inc, wanna duo to Farrell
Farrell sends, sure.

They jumped us via the leetness that is see hidden. Yes a necro added but it was 6v2 so can hardly whine about that.

I am as you are well aware usually solo. The last few days have just been totally shit from the mids, if its not aldoran with 4 stealthers a skald and a BD stuck to him, its Gayner or Grevoc with 4-5 sb's stuck to them (or even a full group+ at times). The ability to solo in emain has vanished recently, I'm still usually solo but if need be I will duo with a friend to try and do something against the retard zergs.

Quite amusing you're whining about me in a duo with a minstrel when you attacked us (even if it was an add) with 5 other sb's. Didn't cross your mind that this was why I was with a minstrel perhaps? :rolleyes:

Derric

Fledgling Freddie
inqy said:
Just wittering on about mincer insta stun. (you did have a mincer with you, who shockingly didn't interfere the first time, but then again I was already stunned and the fight already won)

The mincer watching the fight was me, wasn't grouped with BC at the time so didn't want to add on a 1v1 fight since you don't see them too often.
After that we teamed up, since some SBs have gone totally mad lately, been trying to solo this week, but it's close to impossible when meeting 4-5 ppl at once all the time.

Heheyougotboned

Fledgling Freddie
ok not easy to have fair fights

Im a bd, cant stealth at all. Try that for a while and see how that goes :D

95% of the time I solo. I see a lot of grass.

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
Bah only time I ever see bigchief grouped is because mids and hibs running 3+ atleast.

Actually first time I ever seen him grouped was yesterday and I can certinaly understand why with all the mid stealthers out yesterday.

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
BC normaly solo's
Can't really blame stealthers for grouping if there enemy does (I see Griffen Knights? leave the apk with 4 or 5 stealthers etc..i wouldn't expect a Solo SB who was killed by them to come back solo)

Oldfaravid

Fledgling Freddie
The dude wrote a funny post if you ask me. Then all people have to label it whine and start throwing shit at it... sad imo, real sad

Marath

Fledgling Freddie
Theres only 1 problem on alb stealhers. They are too good --> they are too many of em.

1 on mid stealthers too. We cba make better chas on different realm so we whine. :m00:

inqy

One of Freddy's beloved
Derric said:
The mincer watching the fight was me, wasn't grouped with BC at the time so didn't want to add on a 1v1 fight since you don't see them too often.

Respect for doing that. :cheers:

Maybe you could have insta stunned bigC tho :( ;)

inqy

One of Freddy's beloved
Oh and FYI:
The thread was originally intended as a little fun. Not a factual journal/diary of events, no hardly. It is based on real events that happened and gives you a bit of an idea of what happened. Quite interesting if you think about a diary that you yourself would write. Would it be completely factual and truthful.

If you bear in mind at the time I'd made like 4/5 visits to emain, not scraped 1 single rp together and was thinking whats the point, etc. So I came here, calmed down (thankfully) and thought "no I won't rant about SB/inf dmg/balance", I'll try something else.

I felt quite pleased with myself considering. However, the reaction by some to this post has been quite shocking to me. Also by some people that I've actually talked to in IRC and thought seemed nice enough, showed different colours here. I dunno maybe my sense of humour in the post wasn't quite conveyed and it's my fault. I don't know....

Gups

One of Freddy's beloved
:clap: For iniquity for bringing some light humour to this board.

:twak: for the whiners

and

lol for this comment

Derric said:
After that we teamed up, since some SBs have gone totally mad lately, been trying to solo this week, but it's close to impossible when meeting 4-5 ppl at once all the time.

Try 8+ on amg most nights from albs :)

Derric

Fledgling Freddie
Gups said:
Try 8+ on amg most nights from albs :)

Duh, silly me.
How could I be so blind to see that if there are albs in one place in Emain me being outnumbered 5 to 1 is perfectly ok, thanks for clearing that up.

Darac

Fledgling Freddie
Funny post paul. You should know better though, someone always has to flame...

As for SBs zerging. This fact is quiet sad but in my opinion we can only blame Mythic. Infiltrators are well overpowered now and they know it. And to add insult to injury, the most uber assassin of all has the ability to group with a support class and a class with guard.

Think of two SBs as one SB with a 100% damage add to help them equal the damage of the slash Inf. Although in some cases its just double the realm points for the slash inf :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom