Infil vs. SB after relics got lost.

J

Jergiot

Originally posted by belth
Give me a break. Slash is pretty gimped for Inf. Low weapskill, enervating destroys it even further. No melee-stun, CD aside, but it's not like that doesn't get blocked/parried half the time, not to mention it requires PA 1st... For? Ammy-slash, an anytime style which is nice & all, but what's it gonna help when your opponent outdamages you by far anyway?

Anyway...

Perfed a champ today, he was wearing epic armor. Nice, 411 damage from PA (around average unbuffed for me I think), before the CD-stun ran out, the other styles added my damage up to 910 damage total. Well, he proceeds to debuff me (ofc) and hits me for 380 damage with his nice hammer at minimum using an ANYTIME style, 403 at best. Makes me angry, I get everything right and he just whacks me just like that, 3 hits. Giv PA-luv...

dont think u understand me, i mean if u wanna be a SB killer thrust is a weak option dont u agree? but then again thrust maybe better against other classes. i dont understand the infils that come here and whine about the dmg they do to sbs, ofcos the dmg is low when mid leather is resistent to alb thrust. and after relics gone its even lower. ghostly is a slash infil and he is doing fine, so how gimped can it be?

all im saying is this, u wanna kill SB's mainly, slash is the way to go..

B

belth

Thrust is better than Ammy+20% less resist because of a reactionary 9 second stun IMO. Purge aside. If you run around in Emain a lot and team up, slash becomes somewhat better than 1v1 situations.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom