infil vs Savage

N

nalistah

Originally posted by infernalwrath
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by nalistah
And slam from a scout - insta stun to imo :O.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
:rolleyes:
try slamming a sb with 900 ws debuffed so u get a clue

i get slammed from scouts all the time... maybe just me who is a total gimp then :(

D

Driwen

quote:

well atleast learn something of your class? Shield styles dont use your main weaponskill, shield weaponskill is based on dex as only stat. So str/con debuff doesnt effect your shield weaponskill, but getting slam off versus a 50% evading person is still gonna be hard.

N

nalistah

quote:
quote:

Originally posted by driwen
well atleast learn something of your class? Shield styles dont use your main weaponskill, shield weaponskill is based on dex as only stat. So str/con debuff doesnt effect your shield weaponskill, but getting slam off versus a 50% evading person is still gonna be hard.

And i should get a clue, Infernalwrath?

W

witte-

Originally posted by zlair
but then again, he gets it of behinds target, or is that just lag ?)

behind target is Pierce

most fights goes like this : opening Sting , then i'm behind the target (mostly) so I use Pierce till he face me , then DF / DS

J

jua-

Originally posted by killrake
To all u that say that Savage is a one push button char to play.

After seen wittor_2 movie I must say that Infils are FAR more a onpush button char to play.

If they nerf Savage, then nerf that damn DragonFang to then.

Maybe its skill, maybe not to use DF but it sure looked to easy with DF.
pretty simple buffed savages can win a 2v1 any time....buffed infs cant mkay?

T

tildson

mercenaries hit harder du to higher WS, CS has pretty high growth rate on their styles though.

W

Waok

I think you guys have to stop looking at the damage a player does, and how the player actually plays ;-)

Alot of very good players, and I think infiltrator (despite DF whines) looks harder than savage to play, i've played neither in RvR myself, but I think savage's do also require skill, if they are tonned down (which they are being) then we will start to see the more skilled players shine in RvR.

Every class require's skill to play!

And you don't see many reavers in RvR, as they find it hard to group unless its a guild group (i do),
we are unfortunate that the knowledge albion has of their fellow reavers is little, and alot miss-understood, this may be untrue, buts its just my opinion.

Check the Top 20 on DW.

- There are about 7 Reavers who regulary play.

Some simply don't level to 50,
due to grouping difficulties in PvE,
its very frustrating with flexline growth rate,
and the weakness of soulrendering at higherlevels in PvE,

Remember hybird RA's arent cheap..
and they arent the easiest of classes to play either ;-)

Group a reaver.. you'll see how we r0x ;-p

-13% AF debuff (350 radius)
-18% DPS debuff (350 radius)
12.6 DPS Self Buff
1700 range DOT
De-Stealth
Good Guard
Good Powerful Styles, some have life return
(although not commonly used RvR group combat)

I love groups.. when I get one ;-p
I love my class, and I love playing it, they are about as balanced class as you can get, probably the most balanced class in albion.

reavers own ;-)

E

excs

Killrake Lvl 50 Healer Pac
Slinkie Lvl 50 Shadowblade
Barudi Lvl 50 Spiritmaster Supp
Toxicate Lvl 50 Shaman Aug
Deleterina Lvl 50 Runemaster RC
Selector Lvl 50 Warrior
Cavie Lvl 48 Shaman Cave
Pilare Lvl 48 Hunter
Old Lvl 46 Berserker
Ballistor Lvl 43 Thane
Troxita Lvl 42 Skald
Killrock Lvl 43 Savage 2 hand
Beryll Lvl 40 Savage h2h
Bluenose Lvl 40 Warrior
Saline Lvl 34 Bonedancer Dark
Falgara Lvl 34 Spiritmaster Summ
Baneskeleton Lvl 30 Bonedancer Supp
Zaruu Lvl 24 Shadowblade Crit
Dixy Lvl 24 Bonedancer BA
Killine Lvl 24 Healer

oO

I

Imon

Originally posted by killrake
BTW

Why is it not more Reavers in RvR, I mean I have seen Reavers rock the ass out of the most they meet, Whyp u rule man.

ssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhh

albs are to busy whining to get get it

K

killrake

Originally posted by excs
Killrake Lvl 50 Healer Pac
Slinkie Lvl 50 Shadowblade
Barudi Lvl 50 Spiritmaster Supp
Toxicate Lvl 50 Shaman Aug
Deleterina Lvl 50 Runemaster RC
Selector Lvl 50 Warrior
Cavie Lvl 48 Shaman Cave
Pilare Lvl 48 Hunter
Old Lvl 46 Berserker
Ballistor Lvl 43 Thane
Troxita Lvl 42 Skald
Killrock Lvl 43 Savage 2 hand
Beryll Lvl 40 Savage h2h
Bluenose Lvl 40 Warrior
Saline Lvl 34 Bonedancer Dark
Falgara Lvl 34 Spiritmaster Summ
Baneskeleton Lvl 30 Bonedancer Supp
Zaruu Lvl 24 Shadowblade Crit
Dixy Lvl 24 Bonedancer BA
Killine Lvl 24 Healer

oO

?????????????????

A

alme

Re: Re: infil vs Savage

Originally posted by behatch
wittors got skill,and the overpowered factor on his side.

such skill, behind styles until they face him, then DF and that lvl 50 DW style lol. He doesnt even use possitionals after stunning, just keeps spamming DF. SKEEEELZ. As a savage or any other tank u have to use evade styles and follow ups, parry styles and follow ups, then possitionals if u get a stun off. Svgs need to use their boofs too t.t

R

-RG-Jaond

quote:

Then try to stun a infil with more ws debuffed and get in 2styles in a chain

Z

zlair

I can only laugh spam at the SZ period has ended, and they r now in line with infils. high RR ns needs nerfing and low rr NS needs lubing

E

-Enjoy-

Re: Re: Re: infil vs Savage

Originally posted by alme
such skill, behind styles until they face him, then DF and that lvl 50 DW style lol. He doesnt even use possitionals after stunning, just keeps spamming DF. SKEEEELZ. As a savage or any other tank u have to use evade styles and follow ups, parry styles and follow ups, then possitionals if u get a stun off. Svgs need to use their boofs too t.t

and you think hes uber if he strafe to side and blow much more end on same or less dmg? :rolleyes:

I

infernalwrath

And i should get a clue, Infernalwrath? [/B]
have asked many ppl and told me its based on your normal ws ..
anyways he also says its still hard ...
with 36x dex and sometimes sbs/ns evade me 6-7 slams
also if i get slam after 4-5 trys it get purged :rolleyes:
so saying that slam is inst stun says u are clueless

I

infernalwrath

Originally posted by -RG-Jaond
Then try to stun a infil with more ws debuffed and get in 2styles in a chain
never said that df dont need a nerf :)
maybe sbs need some lov in their styles ...
not damage lov plz ... szers still rip me apart... :(

P

Pin

have asked many ppl and told me its based on your normal ws ..
anyways he also says its still hard ...
with 36x dex and sometimes sbs/ns evade me 6-7 slams
also if i get slam after 4-5 trys it get purged :rolleyes:
so saying that slam is inst stun says u are clueless

It's based off your mainhand weapon spec, combined with Dex. If you're specced to ~30 or below slash/thrust you're going to have a harder time slamming than if you were specced to 44+ weapon.

D

[DK]hakke

Re: Re: Re: Re: infil vs Savage

Originally posted by -Enjoy-
and you think hes uber if he strafe to side and blow much more end on same or less dmg? :rolleyes:

:)

P

Pin

Re: Re: Re: infil vs Savage

Originally posted by alme

Basiliskfang(Thrust side), Flank->Shadow's Rain(DW side chain), Pierce(Thrust rear), Shadow's Edge->Eclipse(DW rear chain) all do less damage than Dragonfang for more endurance cost.

Dual Shadows (DW front) does marginally more damage than Dragonfang (by ~1-2pts), but for much more endurance cost.

So yes, while it's completely skill-less, it's hardly his fault :p

(CS line would do much more damage during DF stun though)

But who cares how many buttons a guy has to press? It's not an indication of how overpowered a class is.

T

Tualatin

funny how they suddenly cry for a nerf on DF... as they never did it before their assasins nerf...

I

infozwerg

Originally posted by Pin
It's based off your mainhand weapon spec, combined with Dex. If you're specced to ~30 or below slash/thrust you're going to have a harder time slamming than if you were specced to 44+ weapon.

sometimes i think there is some guy somewhere whos spreading all those rumours on purpose.

K

katt!

Originally posted by infozwerg
sometimes i think there is some guy somewhere whos spreading all those rumours on purpose.

at least he has logs to show. you have.. what?

Q

quinthar

Originally posted by Xandax
Why roll that when they can roll fotms infils with DF instead :)

If savages cant see them they cant own them in 1-2secs can they smart arse..

I rarely walk away from a savage encounter with my infil and I doubt very much my pure heavy tank would either, my necro would just fall over, my cabi would not last 1 sec, my cleric would simply not bother coming out to play....just a small selection of alb classes I have.

So tell me sherlock, what class would YOU use to beat a savage??

I would take the invisible one everytime...

Q

quinthar

Originally posted by Denisée
Allways been df whine, but pre .62 everyone was consern about LA whine to notice most of it. Now savages have taken their place in the same scale, but the df whine did come into light when savages was not considered FoTM.

Think about it!

I dont recall the constant df whine, only now when LA has been nerfed and the calls for the savage to get nerfed to kingdom come has started did the whine about DF really take off, if you cant argue the case about the Savage being grossly overpowered then try to deflect the issues by trying to nerf something else that has been in the game from day one..

Slightly differant timeline but same theme.

B

BidAccount

Thing is it isn't a constant DF whine.

Its normally two well known SB trolls.

And if you look at the VN boards for the same whines it is half a dozen or so people with repeated postings. And some of the names look strangely familiar....

N

nalistah

Originally posted by donttouchpoopy
Thing is it isn't a constant DF whine.

Its normally two well known SB trolls.

And if you look at the VN boards for the same whines it is half a dozen or so people with repeated postings. And some of the names look strangely familiar....

aye, its only 2ppl on excal that whine about DF QQ

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom