infil vs Savage

K

killrake

To all u that say that Savage is a one push button char to play.

After seen wittor_2 movie I must say that Infils are FAR more a onpush button char to play.

If they nerf Savage, then nerf that damn DragonFang to then.

Maybe its skill, maybe not to use DF but it sure looked to easy with DF.

B

bloodclot

are savages attacks ( side positionals + followup, backstyle + followups, after evade + followups and after parry +followups) all combined in one button?

N

nalistah

It is easy with DragonFang. Havent u noticed all the whine about it? Havent u noticed that it pops new fotm-infils in emain everyday? :m00:

P

Pin

Originally posted by killrake

After seen wittor_2 movie I must say that Infils are FAR more a onpush button char to play.

Errrr... No-one (well, idiots maybe) says that a Savage is a 1-button class. But what does that have to do with being overpowered?

Anyway, both are piss-easy to play.

K

killrake

BTW

Why is it not more Reavers in RvR, I mean I have seen Reavers rock the ass out of the most they meet, Whyp u rule man.

A

Antedeluvian

Because we have not cheap tanks RAs having selfbuffs (like savages have) and we havent self end regen (like savages have) and we can't quad whit unstyled hits (like savages can) and we havent the chance of chose tank WS using a 2H (like savages have), and our magic line is crap at high lvls (NOT like savages' one), and our best style is toned dwon whit resistances (NOT like savages' styles), and i can write a ton of disaventages against the overpowered FOTM scum (aka savages)

X

Xandax

BTW

Why is it not more Reavers in RvR, I mean I have seen Reavers rock the ass out of the most they meet, Whyp u rule man.

Why roll that when they can roll fotms infils with DF instead :)

O

old.anubis

Originally posted by Antedeluvian
Because we have not cheap tanks RAs having selfbuffs (like savages have) and we havent self end regen (like savages have) and we can't quad whit unstyled hits (like savages can) and we havent the chance of chose tank WS using a 2H (like savages have), and our magic line is crap at high lvls (NOT like savages' one), and our best style is toned dwon whit resistances (NOT like savages' styles), and i can write a ton of disaventages against the overpowered FOTM scum (aka savages)

QQ more

O

old.Nol

BTW

Reavers < full duration mezz
Savages > full duration mezz

easy as that...

B

BidAccount

Originally posted by nalistah
It is easy with DragonFang. Havent u noticed all the whine about it? Havent u noticed that it pops new fotm-infils in emain everyday? :m00:

And haven't you noticed that nalistah spends more and more time talking out of his ass each day?

For goodness sakes! Yes everyone has the right to be an asshole, but please take a little time off every now and then!

B

behatch

wittors got skill,and the overpowered factor on his side.

N

nalistah

Originally posted by donttouchpoopy
And haven't you noticed that nalistah spends more and more time talking out of his ass each day?

For goodness sakes! Yes everyone has the right to be an asshole, but please take a little time off every now and then!

Just read my quote on you in my sig, and we can clearly see who is talking out of his ass.

J

Jergiot

infils dont have same impact on rvr as savages u mong.
but yes they need nerf to.

T

tildson

savages has no impact regarding the stealth-wars, why compare 2 diffirent things?

N

[NP]Regent

Originally posted by Aussie-
Only Regent can loose from an infil..

It was not me playing for the 55345345th time!! :DD:D:D

oh.. hi there aussie!

O

old.Lethul

Originally posted by Antedeluvian

you know merc/bm/inf/ns/rangers can double hit without style!? :rolleyes:

S

Silenzio

on the left side ov the movie thers a Qbar

re-watch the wole movie and count how many button (styles abilityes items) have been used...

:)

infil is way harder

D

Denisée

Originally posted by [DK]hakke
so much df whine post .62 :)

Allways been df whine, but pre .62 everyone was consern about LA whine to notice most of it. Now savages have taken their place in the same scale, but the df whine did come into light when savages was not considered FoTM.

Think about it!

I

infernalwrath

Just read my quote on you in my sig, and we can clearly see who is talking out of his ass.
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And slam from a scout - insta stun to imo :O.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
:rolleyes:
try slamming a sb with 900 ws debuffed so u get a clue

Z

zlair

that cant be df spamming...

isnt wittor 50 dual/trust ?

my guess its Dualshadow (even tho im not sure - its just that my DF doesnt look like the ones he is using - but then again, he gets it of behinds target, or is that just lag ?)

D

[DK]hakke

Originally posted by zlair
that cant be df spamming...

isnt wittor 50 dual/trust ?

my guess its Dualshadow (even tho im not sure - its just that my DF doesnt look like the ones he is using - but then again, he gets it of behinds target, or is that just lag ?)

DF and DS does almost the same dmg, but df does it with 50% less end :)

Originally posted by Denisée
Allways been df whine, but pre .62 everyone was consern about LA whine to notice most of it. Now savages have taken their place in the same scale, but the df whine did come into light when savages was not considered FoTM.

Think about it!

Hm, pre .62 you didn't have to whine cuz you could win even tho you got a 9sec stun on you.

D

[DK]hakke

And btw, Infiltrator vs Savage...Even if you get DF in vs a savage they still end up with 80% hp (before selfbuffs drop) If both are buffed.

Z

zlair

Originally posted by [DK]hakke
DF and DS does almost the same dmg, but df does it with 50% less end :)

is this true ? wierd...

E

Ekydus

Infiltrators are meant to be fucking fast hitting, hard hitting mofos.
In other words, if something in chain can hit on par or even more damage than a leather wearer with the same speed, something is VERY wrong.

S

sigh

Originally posted by old.Lethul
you know merc/bm/inf/ns/rangers can double hit without style!? :rolleyes:

thats a valid point because?
or even sarcastic...not clever

2+2 = 4?
zerks/sb's?

even if any of the above tank class's you mention had the abilties <cough spells> of the savage they would be considered overpowered?

+ only thing that set these apart is pf, and wepskill, but then savage can have wepskill if it wants, or it can get a rear stun through 2h2.

Sure this is a whyne about DF, if people use the arguement mid = tank, realm hib= caster realm, albion is obvisously the rogue realm.

mythic = fooking roleplayers

sort balance out plzkthnx.

Users who are viewing this thread