Infil spec

F

froler-mid

im 50thrust, 44CS, 31env/stealth/dw

the 50dw spec is 'ok', but i think id miss my PA too much (PA with relics are teh fun :D)

50dw, or 44CS spec is just about dragonfang anyway. want a wee bit more anytime dmg? - go 50dw, wanna be a sneaky bugger and line up some ninja moves? - go CS-spec :D

all bout playing style.

X

xenny

Originally posted by DeaD GuRu
full autotrain till 48

40 stealth
50 trust
44 critical
37 envenom
3 dual

why no dual? to many butons to press, to little time. This one is wielding a shield wich may give her a additionel block on shield, wich is one attack less on her. Ok she has no shield spec attacks but just an increase chance of avoiding getting hit in combat. High dex will help this also i think. So block, evade, parry, all chances that can happen and are used by her.

Why high skills? less imbuing on a suit, wich give me the possibility of getting a new suit after every Realm rank bonus. Less imbuing on Skills is more inbuing on resists and stats. and overcharging 99 qua leather set isn't that expensive also. 32/28 overcharging is fun and seems to work fine even with lower level imbuers. so the +11 needed on four skills for starters would be +10 on imbue, next rank +9, +8,+7 this would give me additionel resist imbues and one +11 less to feed (dual)

most will say this may be a stupid template, but hey, i'm just testing stuff :)

lol u even have an infil?....coz infs dont get parry :p + can pretty much cap everything with full mp kit ne way so may aswell have the xtra %chance of dw hit

and the only style really used in the dw line is DS + maybe dark tendrils

B

belth

Originally posted by xenny
and the only style really used in the dw line is DS + maybe dark tendrils

Using only 1 Thrust style here :p Oh hold on, I had space for one more... Put Ricochet there just for kicks ;)

A

adari

Originally posted by belth
Using only 1 Thrust style here :p Oh hold on, I had space for one more... Put Ricochet there just for kicks ;)

i only use one thrust style too with my mercfil ;p

guess which

B

belth

Chains PWN. Considering using the Thrust Evade chain post-DF but can't be arsed testing it yet...

R

rure_

Originally posted by adari
i only use one thrust style too with my mercfil ;p

guess which

oi, pierce (the thrust back positional style) is much better than the DW-one. imho

D

[DK]hakke

Originally posted by rure_
oi, pierce (the thrust back positional style) is much better than the DW-one. imho

indeed

X

xenny

thrust and dw aint quite the same tho r they? u need thrust for wep dmg ne way + that wasnt the point i was making was coz some1 said there were 2 many buttons 2 press with dw ;)

B

belth

Originally posted by [DK]hakke
indeed

That'd leave me with one extra slot on the main combat qbar, Mr. I-have-no-positionals-on-my-bars-and-have-stick-on-qbar ;)

D

[DK]hakke

Originally posted by belth
That'd leave me with one extra slot on the main combat qbar, Mr. I-have-no-positionals-on-my-bars-and-have-stick-on-qbar ;)

i know you :wub: me.

I have front positional and back btw :)

O

old.Ashgen

My spec will be ...

I am heading for:

50 Thrust
39 DW
36 Stealth
35 Envenom
21 CS

The CS may be lower dependant upon the points I have, but 21 should be achievable, Stealth didn't auto that much as he was originally made for BG1.

That's a spec gave to me by a very well known Infil for a typical RR4 target, which I think most people achieve without much effort.

He will always he an "alt" so will not rise to any RR much above that.

No feed back on the spec from me, only been involved in RvR when we have lost DF and have been part of a group taking advantage of poor hibbies or middies.

I would be interested to see what people think of it?

Regards

Ash

B

belth

Yeah, otherwise you won't have a usable anytime, barring Sting.

S

stt_tts_sst

50 Thrust
39 DW
36 Stealth
35 Envenom
21 CS

dont spec this please...either go 50 dw or 34+cs
dw is all about ds and the strike rate on the 2nd hand..with that spec u ll lose a big front load damage and wont kill other stealther in time

O

old.Ashgen

Oh dear ...

Great ... I have made a gimp ... :(

Guess I need to respec a line when we get the 1.62 patch?

Would I get 50 DW if I scrapped all the CS?

Or am I due a respec anyway as I haven't done one since the last patch, so I can do it now?

Thanks

Ash

S

stt_tts_sst

i wouldnt say u gimped it..(just not as speicalised as others...yes come to think of it, its pretty gimp)
its still a viable spec..pa then a sb or tank and wait and pray for df :p
u ll really have big prob killing mages though

take down dw and go for 34 cs at least if u can, ur stealth and evermon are way too high for my liking anyway...

F

froler-mid

dont listen too sst, he is gimped anyway :D

S

stt_tts_sst

thats right, dw'er s are gimped :( u WILL miss pa cd..but when u walked away with 2 sbs eating dirt (sometimes :p) u ll think ahhhh.....
really dw'ers r vs pethetic vs certain targets..do a daisy cutter and u cant go wrong imo...

O

old.Ashgen

So what spec then?

I can't change all, unless someone has a respec stone knocking about .. so what should I do?

Thanks

P

Pin

spec how you want. everyone gets a single-line respec in 1.62. Fix it to drop something down then

Users who are viewing this thread