Inferno Quest - Co5 pls help

Gustav

One of Freddy's beloved
I'm trying this quest on my hunter and in my journal I'm on step 4 where I have to kill Legion and then gather my allies to head into the instance where I kill Utgard Lok. the problem is I don't have the quest item that turns into the Charred Pentaglyph once he is killed. Do I need this or will the Charred Pentaglyph just drop into my inventory anyways? I must have destroyed the item at some point (yes yes newb hunter), can anyone tell me if I need this or should I just do the final boss mobs and find out the hard way?

Gustav

Cadelin

Resident Freddy
I'm trying this quest on my hunter and in my journal I'm on step 4 where I have to kill Legion and then gather my allies to head into the instance where I kill Utgard Lok. the problem is I don't have the quest item that turns into the Charred Pentaglyph once he is killed. Do I need this or will the Charred Pentaglyph just drop into my inventory anyways? I must have destroyed the item at some point (yes yes newb hunter), can anyone tell me if I need this or should I just do the final boss mobs and find out the hard way?

Gustav

I am pretty sure you can't enter the instance for the final boss mob unless you have done it before or have the Pentaglyph. (It might be possible to enter if you haven't done it but are CL5 I am not sure)

Do you have the stone still? If you do try talking to the NPC at the entrance, you might be given another pentaglyph. Otherwise try RightNow. I was told that it is possible to delete quests and this would allow you to start them again. It would be a bit annoying if you have killed the 5 boss mobs already but it would allow you to complete it.

dex

Fledgling Freddie
long time since i did the quest..

but i thought after doing the co5 ya have to speak to the npc who is in the instant at the entrance inside and he gives you a gray con burnt pentagraph
what turns yellow con after killing legion... can´t be 100% right though.

good luck if ya need to right now it

Mnexxiz

Fledgling Freddie
Like dex said after killing the 5 bosses talk with the NPC at the entrance, this should give you the burnt pentagraph.

Looks like for some reason you lost the quest item though - in this case it is RightNow.

Gustav

One of Freddy's beloved
Response (CM) 07/26/2007 02:55 PM
Hello,

Thank you for your query.

You do not need the item to complete this quest, as long as you are on the right step in your journal you can enter the dungeon and kill Utgard-Lok, at which point you will receive the Charred Pentaglyph. To be on the safe side, I have placed the Infernal Crystal from the previous quest in your character's inventory, so there should be no problems preventing you from completing this quest. Good luck!

Yours sincerely,
---------------------------------------------
European Dark Age of Camelot Community Manager

This was the response in under 24 hours of me using rite now. Thanks GoA. You do a great job and I'm very impressed.

Gustav

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom