Originally posted by Cdr
and toad in the hole

oh man, my dad does a fucking mean toad in the hole :D:D:D:D

'mummy, can cdr come play and stay for dinner?'

M

mank

clown ( P ) Pronunciation Key (kloun)
n.

1. A buffoon or jester who entertains by jokes, antics, and tricks in a circus, play, or other presentation.
2. One who jokes and plays tricks.
2. A coarse, rude, vulgar person; a boor.
3. A peasant; a rustic.

You're none of these, you're an imposter!

C

Clowneh!

Originally posted by djpringle
I'll say yes to that since most other places in the world haven't a clue how to make a proper roast dinner, especially the gravy.
Heh. My mum brought gravy granules to the Philippines, she was gonna make a roast dinner over there. Her family, being the fast ones they are, opened our stuff and began using it. Then they start cussing us for bringing over this shit tasting coffee...

C

Cdr

I dunno, I think 'baffoon' is a fairly decent explination.

L

leggy

Indian all the way.

But I have to say mank, chicken tikka masala is a british invention.

X

Xtro 2.0

I prefer Indian to Chinese but would rather eat Thai or Japanese any day.

L

leggy

Not had the pleasure of Japanese but Thai is excellent.

S

S-Gray

You talkin about food or women there Xtro... ;)

and dont upset "TEH MANK!" you know how fragile the poor soul is these days.. one wrong turn could mean disaster for us all! ;)

So anyway... i love Chinese... just dont get enough of it round here

X

Xtro 2.0

Originally posted by S-Gray
You talkin about food or women there Xtro... ;)

Well...I was kind of thinking that :)

Japanese, Chinese, Korean, Indian, Mexican, Brazilian in that order ;) English come about 15th in the list, Irish 10th so my gf is 10th bless her.

R

Rubric

1/4 Crispy Aromatic Duck,
Sweet & Sour Chicken Balls,
Mushroom Fried Rice.

D

doh_boy

Chinese is better quality but I never finish it (full)

Indian is too spicy most of the time (I know I'm a wuss :p) and not as good quality.

Chinese all the time, I've had one thai curry in a pub so I wouldn't mind going to a thai sometime (puts it on to do list).

R

Rubric

Originally posted by doh_boy
Chinese is better quality but I never finish it (full)

Yes that is very true. You get full with Chinese after half of it then 30 mins after youve binned the excess your hungry again.

W

WPKenny

I love the recent splurge of All You Can Eat deals at restaurants around where I live.

You can order a whole load of stuff and they give you just small portions of it so you get to have a really varied meal cos you can order like 3 or 4 different dishes. Loverly.

Oh and Crispy Duck for teh win!

J

Jupitus

Chinese for me.

It was CubeMan who mentioned the killer dish.... crispy aromatic duck 4 teh win!!!!! etc etc.

Half duck though, not quarter:p

Chinese food can leave you bloated, but a restaurant near me produces really awesome tasting dishes without the loated feeling. Fantastic! :)

B

Bym

Indian!!! Nothing beats a good curry, especially when its accompanied by loads of chapattis, poppadums and hot lime pickle. Yummy! Hmm, fancy lime pickle again now, good job I bought 2 jars.

X

Xtro 2.0

Apparently my mother ate coal when she was preggers with me. If you get any mad cravings like that Bym let us know :)

O

old.D0LLySh33p

Proper chinese wins for me, I'm not biased at all by being Chinese myself... noooo ;)

Indian is good too though, I love having all the authentic dishes :D

A

Ash!

No preference as long as it is savoury and proper tasty. Cant be doing with Girly Sweet n Sour or Tikka Massala.

Lamb Balti Madras and Keema Naan or King Prawn Satay with House Noodles=teh win

M

~Mobius~

I like both, Chinese for its Satay and lovely chowmein but also Indian Korma + Nan Bread is gorgeous. :)

7th

Can't stand Indian take away *backs away from the strange stares*

Chinese all the way... I've even managed to subvert my girlfriend into believing the same... either that or she just agrees to have chinese take aways to keep me quiet

7th

X

Xtro 2.0

Originally posted by ~Mobius~
Nan Bread is gorgeous. :)

You make bread out of your grandma? How rude.

Unless you mean naan bread of course ;)

J

Jupitus

No he means Nan bread... get the wrinkles lined up on the griddle right and you get get her nicely browned all over :)

F

FatBusinessman

Chinese = w1n. That is all the evidence required.

Indian also = w1n, but to a lesser extent.

M

mank

Originally posted by leggy
Indian all the way.

But I have to say mank, chicken tikka masala is a british invention.

It probably is but the best ones always come from indian takeaways, so there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom