Indian call centres

Heta

Fledgling Freddie
English has some of the most varied dialects of any country in the world especially considering how small our country is.

English have like 0 dialects compared to swedish, and we are 9 million ppl.
I pitty people trying to learn swedish. Never understood why yorkshire accent should be hard to understand? never had any problems with it

Case

Fledgling Freddie
English have like 0 dialects compared to swedish, and we are 9 million ppl.
I pitty people trying to learn swedish. Never understood why yorkshire accent should be hard to understand? never had any problems with it

^^ ?

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
virgin media tech support. just phoned those ***** up about 20 mins ago because my connection is running slow. took the fucking spaz 4 minutes to tell me the call is costing 25p a minute, to ask my phone number 5 times and then me spell my adress letter by letter. another 5 minutes were spent with him telling me do things i didnt need to do and the final minute was me calling him a thick **** and everything hes saying is bullshit.

i just downgraded the package in the end with an english speaking rep who didnt ask me the same thing over and over.

its just shit. sure the poor fuckers need a job like the rest of us, but i shouldnt have to repeat a number three times before someone can understand it.

and that fonejacker sketch is spot on with the way they talk, fuck political correctness. they CANNOT speak english correctly, "oh yes please we are going to restarting the computers for me please. yes please sir now i am needing for you to turn back on the computings please. now sir can we please be unplugging the cabeling from the modeming sir and we leave that sir 30 second sir please"

FFFUUUUCCCKKK

Case

Fledgling Freddie
The thing is I speak to people from all sorts of countries everyday and other than China they all speak really good english and can understand what I`m saying with very little trouble. The issue really is that these companies are employing people who are not up to the job. I imagine you`d get a similar effect employing scroats from some rough arse council estate in the UK but the point is those types don`t get jobs where they provide customer service for large multinational companies who are meant to be providing us with an excellent service.

soze

I am a FH squatter
I have had both ends of the scale the worst one for me is HP who i call almost daily. There are some that are wankers and read the book page by page i hang up on them and call back.

Then you get the ones where you say i have tried a different Monitor for different Motherboard, and they say "sweet are you a Techie" one actually said that i said yes and they shipped it. It all depends on who you speak too. I actually prefer speaking to HP in India over HP in Ireland i just can't understand them.

But BT are shite to speak too.

Samsung are crap too you have to leave a message with a east european person to log a fault before a technician will call you. And go through it all again if you need to call them back.

Demon Internet are the worst though had the same problem 3 days in a row each day they would make you swap the router ect the pricks even said we need you to turn everything but the router and one PC off. Tried saying we had they fault yesterday it was the exchange and they just get stuck saying please turn the server off and we will run a line test. The morons even said turn it off when i had unplugged the fucking network lead. Maybe they though it was giving the router a funny look.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom