Inconnu Unfair!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Tigerius

So yay Alb was the only realm to recieve a race well adapted for the a class they could be...

I agree with Konah that it's a shame that not all our Sorcs/Cabbies got a chance at starting as Inconnu, but lets be greatful we got a useful race and hope more people can roll them in the future. As for the 5% extra resist, if you consider the 5% extra as spirit then sod it, who cares. But both Avalonian & Briton have Spirit so realistically the 5% extra is Heat, which is a fairly major upgrade IMO. Won't stop debuffs 2-3shotting you ofc.

Anyway, give the subject a rest yeah? It's obvious Mythic wanted to give the new races a bit of speciality to them, how many times can you throw around the base stats and end up with some drastically different yet evolutionary believable race? Not many is it. The basic idea of SI races seems to be odd stats, good resists.

B

BrassMonkey

Originally posted by Arwen:
Ffs, is there no end to the dumb people?

hahaha fuckwit, sarcasm, look it up

What a dumb comment

No my intellectually challanged friend

Do either of you have a clue what you are talking about?

My my aren't we the cheery type, have a cookie.

M

moona

my Inconnu Scout will be so Uber :p

Fear me ugly Treehuggers and Midgardian twats!

you'll have soon arrows up your fat butts !

M

moona

btw Arwen doesn't know the game yet , hes max lv 30 ;)<<<<sarcasm

T

Tharion

Originally posted by moona
btw Arwen doesn't know the game yet , hes max lv 30 ;)<<<<sarcasm

Agree, why diss all ppl who don't agree with you Arwen?
Would you rather have seen Mythic give us a new race that was worse then the reces we got?

T

Tilda

Originally posted by Arwen
Necro resists are transfered to the pet 'properly', he is also wrong about that :)

hah, no way.

try playing a class bfor you comment on it.

Tilda

O

old.Ramas

1) One of the 5% resists is spirit. No one really gives a damn about spirit.

2) Iconnu are ugly fishpeople freaks, maybe this intended as a trade off.

I dislike Iconnu intensely; but only because freaky bugeyed monster characters should be in hib/mid. The new alb race should have been halflings, or romans, or normans, or french. Not some kind of Merman-Smurf mongrel race.

G

Glacier

Originally posted by kurik
considering inconnus can be use for other things then necros YES
considering necros are bugged like hell and resists dont transfer to pet properly NO

uhuu... Innocu Sorc...

J

jilson

Necro resists are transfered to the pet 'properly', he is also wrong about that :)

go lvl your 30 char and stop talking shit on bw

B

Bartemius

Originally posted by old.Ramas
I dislike Iconnu intensely; but only because freaky bugeyed monster characters should be in hib/mid. The new alb race should have been halflings, or romans, or normans, or french. Not some kind of Merman-Smurf mongrel race.
Arf, sig quotage methinks.

A

Arwen

Mmm.. try playing a class before commenting on it, go on the camelot character database, and search for kaligan.. that's my necromancer, fool.

Oh, and my friar isn't even 30 anymore, nevermind about 3 character who aern't on my sig..

ok thx bb :)

J

Jergiot

Originally posted by old.LandShark
Nerf extra spirit resist. :rolleyes:
:p
If anything we should be complaining that our best resist (heat) is on a shitty race (saracen) :p

er, no need to get shirty btw. First reply commented correctly that mythic were never going to make the SI races poor, as it would lower the overall appeal of SI.
And kurik is right in that there's no use in a necro having extra resists, but wrong in the assumption that all inco's are necro ;p

pfft, saracen>j00 afroman.

T

tris-

Do either of you have a clue what you are talking about?

Inconnu is in no way inferior to other classes, but superior as they have an extra 5% resist.

Jesus it isn't like sorcerer or cabalist need dex and int is it?

your so fucking stupid it makes my brain bleed

M

moo_work

no they're not

tests have proved this.

M

moo_work

all si classes have 15% total resists instead of 10%

everyone knows that.

O

old.CorpseWhisperer

.... Wait, aren't we all just figments of Arwen's imagination?

E

Ekydus

Having a 50 Necromancer doesn't give you the right to mouth off to everyone. For one they are the easiest character in the game IMO, but anyway that's beside the point.
What gives you the right you speak about Albion issues is being a member of Albion so please start acting like it and stop aiming to get the nerf stick whacked over your head, but wait isn't that what you're aiming for?

I'm confused. Why would anybody in their right mind want to nerf themselves?

Is it you can stand back and say:
"I h4v3 teh uber F1sh!!1one121two" when you've quite finished?
In the end you've found a lousy 5% resist that to any newbie starting the game it aint gonna mean nothing anyway.

A

Arwen

n3wbie your name says it all you fool, if you can't understand a sarcastic comment, you need to stop playing and go to special needs classes.

moo_work thank you for sharing that obvious fact, I don't think that was in debate, my argument was that that itself was unfair, if you can't keep up with the conversation don't embarrass yourself.

Ekydus, besides the point, I think your whole post is beside the point, do I want the 'nerf stick' whacked over my head, what is it i'm aiming for, well the answer is fairness and equilibrium. As for your comment on a 5% resist doesn't mean anything anyway, well i think you will find when capping your resists any extra 5% over all the other realm's races means quite something indeed. And as for me wanting to say "I h4v3 the uber F1sh!!1one121two"... I’m sure.

M

MesS°

Buhuuu...
Mommy the other kids cookie is bigger than mine... :(

:sleeping:

B

BrassMonkey

Sure hope your not in the games industry, Hmmm midgards clothes look better in black than Albs and Hibs does! And their moustaches are curlier ffs! Right everythings a box and is grey and all are equal, when you lvl it puts your specs in the right boxes for you etc etc....

All Equal = BOOOOORRRRRIIIINNNNGGGGGGG

T

tris-

n3wbie your name says it all you fool, if you can't understand a sarcastic comment, you need to stop playing and go to special needs classes.

twat:great: youve been talking bollocks in every post youve made, you clearly have no clue about the game. your highest level is 30 ffs what do you know?

A

Arwen

Originally posted by n3wbie
twat:great: youve been talking bollocks in every post youve made, you clearly have no clue about the game. your highest level is 30 ffs what do you know?

Well, for a start my highest level is 50, both my friar and my necromancer being 50, i just havn't updated my profile for a month. Secondly, i knew more about the game the first day i played than you will ever know about your entire life, every post i make, makes sense, unlike yours, and i make valid arguements rather than pointless wannabe flames.

T

Trinilim

Highlander 3% Crush 2% Slash 5% Cold
Saracen 2% Slash 3% Thrust 5% Heat

well as long as you're whining about resists

OMFG! Look at that! Saracens get 0! yes 0% CRUSH RESIST! OMFG! EVERYONE USES CRUSH! OMFG! Highlanders get 2%!!! GAH! Mythic sucks! Everyone sucks! Why can't saracens get the extra 2% crush??? wtf!!! nerf!! Change it!! I want my 2% crush damnit!

Oh and WTF??!! Highlanders get 5% COLD?!?! WTF! I want 5% cold damnit! Why do Highlanders get 5% extra COLD and I don't?! WTF! DAMN YOU MYTHIC! You RUINED the saracen race!

...sound familiar anyone? :m00:

T

Trinilim

Well, for a start my highest level is 50

wow.. you can count :great:

both my friar and my necromancer being 50, i just havn't updated my profile for a month.

heard that excuse before

Secondly, i knew more about the game the first day i played than you will ever know about your entire life

you know mate.. that's not something to be proud of :eek7:

every post i make, makes sense, unlike yours, and i make valid arguements rather than pointless wannabe flames.

I fail to see any sense in your post, nor do I see any valid arguments... while what I do see is a wannabe flame ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom