Avalonian 2% Crush 3% Slash 5% Matter
Briton 2% Crush 3% Slash 5% Matter
Highlander 3% Crush 2% Slash 5% Cold
Inconnu 2% Crush 3% Thrust 5% Heat 5% Spirit
Saracen 2% Slash 3% Thrust 5% Heat

Nuff said

V

Vim

You think that they'd make an expansion race that would be worse in many cases than other races, so nobody would play it?

btw: old news

K

Kurik BHM

considering inconnus can be use for other things then necros YES
considering necros are bugged like hell and resists dont transfer to pet properly NO

A

Arwen

Do either of you have a clue what you are talking about?

Inconnu is in no way inferior to other classes, but superior as they have an extra 5% resist.

Jesus it isn't like sorcerer or cabalist need dex and int is it?

O

old.LandShark

Nerf extra spirit resist. :rolleyes:
:p
If anything we should be complaining that our best resist (heat) is on a shitty race (saracen) :p

er, no need to get shirty btw. First reply commented correctly that mythic were never going to make the SI races poor, as it would lower the overall appeal of SI.
And kurik is right in that there's no use in a necro having extra resists, but wrong in the assumption that all inco's are necro ;p

A

Arwen

Necro resists are transfered to the pet 'properly', he is also wrong about that :)

A

Arwen

Originally posted by old.LandShark
First reply commented correctly that mythic were never going to make the SI races poor, as it would lower the overall appeal of SI.

Fair enough.. make a superior class to encourage people to buy SI to make characters with a race theoretically superior to existing ones. How fair.

J

Jiggs

Originally posted by Arwen
Do either of you have a clue what you are talking about?

Inconnu is in no way inferior to other classes, but superior as they have an extra 5% resist.

Jesus it isn't like sorcerer or cabalist need dex and int is it?

:confused:

wtf are you on dude?

V

Vim

So towards WHO is it unfair? To Hibs and Mids. They got their own races too, and although i haven't checked their starting resists, im sure that valkyn/sylvan has somekinda bonuses too

A

acei

Originally posted by Vim
So towards WHO is it unfair? To Hibs and Mids. They got their own races too, and although i haven't checked their starting resists, im sure that valkyn/sylvan has somekinda bonuses too
Think he means it's unfair to people without SI.

V

Vim

So is the fact that those without SI can't enter SI zones

That's why it's called an expansion dammit. If you wouldn't gain any benefit from owning the expansion, nobody would buy it

Think with sense

A

Arwen

No my intellectually challanged friend. People without SI can’t enter SI zones, fair enough – people who have RR8 Non-Inconnu characters have less natural resists than inconnu, if you don’t have the intellect to understand why this is unfair to all non-inconnu casters, SI or not, stay out of it

K thx bye :)

M

medowind

I think they have overall less hp, might be worth posting all stat caps, hp caps and anything else that caps,

T

Trinilim

Racial Resistances:

Avalonian 2% Crush 3% Slash 5% Matter
Briton 2% Crush 3% Slash 5% Matter
Highlander 3% Crush 2% Slash 5% Cold
Inconnu 2% Crush 3% Thrust 5% Heat 5% Spirit
Saracen 2% Slash 3% Thrust 5% Heat

Nuff said

holy feck

that means if they get nuked for 1000 damage with a spirit based attack they'll only take 950!

:rolleyes:

it's only 5% mate, give it a rest.

not like the extra 5% is gonna do anything special :p

sure it reduces damage, but by how much?

damage is reduced by an extra 1/20! holy feck! nerf!

-edit-

and it's SPIRIT resist ffs

V

Vim

No my intellectually challanged friend. People without SI can’t enter SI zones, fair enough – people who have RR8 Non-Inconnu characters have less natural resists than inconnu, if you don’t have the intellect to understand why this is unfair to all non-inconnu casters, SI or not, stay out of it

K thx bye :)

Well duh, i understand this. Do you know what it's called? Gaining benefit from bought product. Like it is meant to be.

A

Arwen

Originally posted by Vim
Do you know what it's called? Gaining benefit from bought product. Like it is meant to be.

What a dumb comment, you think if you send mythic a cheque for £100 they should give you another 500 health? Lets ignore the fact its unfair to most people, its ok for you

O

old.LandShark

What a dumb comment, you think if you send mythic a cheque for £100 they should give you another 500 health? Lets ignore the fact its unfair to most people, its ok for you

Seriously, if you can't afford to get SI then I have to ask who tf is paying for your subscription?
Look, SI = best exp spots, best items, best quests with the best exp rewards, best PL spots, etc etc. 5% extra useless resist on inconnu is hardly the end of the goddamn world.

A

Arwen

Originally posted by Sol-
hahahahahhahahaha fuckwit

hahaha fuckwit, sarcasm, look it up.

Seriously, if you can't afford to get SI then I have to ask who tf is paying for your subscription?
Look, SI = best exp spots, best items, best quests with the best exp rewards, best PL spots, etc etc. 5% extra useless resist on inconnu is hardly the end of the goddamn world.

My 'uncle' pays my sub. i perform sexual favours for him, also i do actually have SI, where did i say i didn't?

2. WTF has anything you just said got to do with justifying why inconnu should have more resists than other races? I was discussing the inconnu advantage over people who already had high RR characters, who did not have as many resists, not the fact i can't afford SI and want one.. An inconnu, that is.

D

Draylor

So inconnu has a slight advantage from racial resists, but at 50 is at a larger disadvantage since they are lower RR than the majority of their opponents.

Hardly a big deal, spirit isnt exactly the most important resist for Albion after all.

R

ReaLX

You are alb yourself? I don't see the problem?

Can't afford SI? Stop playing this game 24/7 and actually go to work or something.

K

Kurik BHM

Nerf extra spirit resist. :rolleyes:
:p
If anything we should be complaining that our best resist (heat) is on a shitty race (saracen) :p

er, no need to get shirty btw. First reply commented correctly that mythic were never going to make the SI races poor, as it would lower the overall appeal of SI.
And kurik is right in that there's no use in a necro having extra resists, but wrong in the assumption that all inco's are necro ;p

read my first line the my other post...

A

Arwen

Originally posted by ReaLX
You are alb yourself? I don't see the problem?

Can't afford SI? Stop playing this game 24/7 and actually go to work or something.

Ffs, is there no end to the dumb people?

1. Im alb myself i find it unfair for all non inconnu cabalist/sorcs.
2. I have SI? I even made a post saying i did, get a brain, loser.

A

Arnor

so fucking what?

they have an additional +5 resist or whatever, who the fuck cares? good for them, does it matter? do you feel less of a man?

im sorry

K

K0nah

does kinda suck that inconnu is by far the best caster base race in alb now but wasnt available to 99% of the casters in Alb originally :(

still spose u gotta put up with that fish face ;)

A

Arwen

At last, about 20 posts in, someone agrees :)

I never said it was the end of the world, i just said it was unbalanced, now at least one person has agreed i'll go away :)

M

morgonslak

Arwen, I think the big problem is that u act like a five-year-old, dishing personal verbal attacks on people not agreeing with you.

Ah well, I just criticised you. Now I guess I'm a retarded castrated little twit or something right?

A

Arwen

Originally posted by morgonslak
Arwen, I think the big problem is that u act like a five-year-old, dishing personal verbal attacks on people not agreeing with you.

If i'm a 5 year old then what are you?

Originally posted by morgonslak
Ah well, I just criticised you. Now I guess I'm a retarded castrated little twit or something right?

Yup.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom