In this situation.. i must choose savage or warrior?

O

old_saxo

not been ashed reading it all but, by what i read savages is not getting a nerf but mabey getting a Littel tiny bit better, their instant ''cheat'' spells to make em over pumpy over 30 sec will be reduce to 15 sec but then the hp lose after it will be halfed so thats not really a nerf change. What imo make em a lil better tho is, they getting new weapon speed wich will still cap the cap speed all tho the dmg will go higher duo to the higher spd on weapon if im not wrong

And by the god please chose Warrior i just cant stand another savage *crying away from the thread* heh :)

well time to sleep nn

B

BidAccount

Yes -the upcoming adjustment is minor. However Mackey stated that he doesn't think enough has been done to bring savages down to the same level as the other classes, so expect more nerfs in the near future.

B

belth

They should've left the savage insta-interrupt alone and do the other thing...

P

parzi

they totally wtfnerfed my unique splitspec (weapskill lowered and 30+11+5hth wont be enough any more), while for hth svgs in ganksquads not that much will change, except that they will be annoyed having to spam the buffs every 15s instead of 30 and quad a bit less ;P

W

Whisperess

Thing is - with the increased health cost and 15 sec duration on buffs, quite a few savages choose to get haste from a healer since that will give them no penalty - and it'll be up all the time.

If Mackey ( and some of the usual savage whiners ) has his/their way, getting a damage add from a shaman will soon prove better than speccing any weapons. :rolleyes:

health cost based on actual hitpoints post-buffs - good.
Altered s/d/t/q ratios - good, but not great ( good since savages quad too much as it is, not great since it isn't 'fixed' - it's not the intended values post-nerf, it's lower than intended ).
Taunt shout changed to a cast - bad, both design wise and as a change at all - should've just removed the interuption from the aggro shout for savage ( leave friar/paladin version since they are not deter-tanks etc ).
Halved duration timer on buffs - don't like that one at all, but it'll sure be good for the opponents.

The good ones are good on a case by case basis, but we'll see if the combination is too much or not. Until then, no amount of whining will make it better or worse.

Users who are viewing this thread