In the memory of Sisifos

B

Bleri McThrust

Damn Im shocked :(

My condolences to his family and loved ones.

/salute Sisifos. One of the good guys.

M

McRobin

I was shocked when I heard this, still am.

I have no words for this :(

E

elath

Oh man......my thoughts are with his family and friends. Although I never met him; I knew him as a diamond geezer: generous, warm, thoughtful, altruistic, humorous. This is how I will remember him.

/salute

P

papasouzas

Anapausou fyle mou,

to palepses oso kaneis allos
kai edeikses se olous
thn dynamh tou anthrwpou pou prospathei
kai polema synexws to kako
alla to kako pote den kourazete
kourazontai omws oi anthrwpoi...

G

Gwizz

Knew u ingame some, makes u think..

Sad news & Condolances

/Salute Sisifos

T

Trinilim

May his soul rest in everlasting piece, and may his life continue in a better place where there's no bounds nor limitations.

May his last breath on this earth be his first breath in paradise. And may his sufferage and pain end with his life, so that he may live in a place of everlasting happiness and grace, where pain cannot reach him forevermore.

Amen.

H

heath

Totally stunned...Such a shame to lose somebody who had their whole life ahead of them. My deepest regret is that i didn't know him as well as most of you. He sounds a fantastic guy. My condolenses go to all of his family and friends. Kind of puts things into perspective doesn't it ! ))o:

/salute
/goodbye :(

M

MesS°

My deepest condolences to his family and his friends.

/salute

:(

M

moona

cant we do something to remember him?
all albs togheter at some place at a certain time,would be great

M

MesS°

Originally posted by moona
cant we do something to remember him?
all albs togheter at some place at a certain time,would be great

Its his Guild/Irl friends desision not ours...

F

Felgar

Sure we will do something. We have many ideas and actually I m w8in for an response from Sanya (mythic) atm.
We will also organize a ceremony, prolly at HW, but we believe it is better to w8 a bit, cause pain is still great (many guildies were rl friends with Sisifos). We will inform all of you in time.

We would like to thank you all for your support and good words.

M

MesS°

Originally posted by Felgar
Sure we will do something. We have many ideas and actually I m w8in for an response from Sanya (mythic) atm.
We will also organize a ceremony, prolly at HW, but we believe it is better to w8 a bit, cause pain is still great (many guildies were rl friends with Sisifos). We will inform all of you in time.

HB will ofc support in anyway we can...

B

Belomar

Hmm, why talk to Mythic? It's GOA you should talk to, Sanya has no power over the EU servers. :)

L

leorin

BL will be there. And if any AoR catch Powahh ingame , havent seen him for a few days hug him from me.

E

elryrith

Such a shame to loose someone so young

I think it is a great tribute to Sisi tha tin the 5 minutes I have been reading the thread has doubled in size.

So many people wishing to show the feelings prooves what a great guy he was.

As part of Eyes and Ears I have posted a thread on the Goa internal forums seeing if they can arrange something in Sisifos honour

L

lowriderz

I am not a DAoC friend of Sisifos but since this is the longest thread i've seen around on him i felt the necessity to post here as well... i knew him for many years through battle.net when we played together Starcraft,diablo and Warcraft3...he even mailed me lord of destruction when i couldn't find it in the stores and..i can't help crying when i see it.He was one of the nicest persons i've ever met, not only netpeople but in general.It's a tragic loss.He gave a really hard fight to that bitch called cancer and in my heart he is a winner cause he never gave up, he was always happy, friendly and ready to help. A real paladin as I will remember him like one.I'm really in pieces.Rest in peace Sisi, we will never forget you..

Ta 8ermotera sillipitiria mou paidia..eseis pou hsastan pio stenoi tou filoi sigoura 8a ypoferete perissotero.Kante kati pros timin tou,kati pou 8a h8ele na kanei k ekeinos,na to dei apo ekei psila k na xarei.Htan kai 8a einai o kalyteros.

E

-Executor-

Think you'll excuse my Greek for the moment:

Hksera ton Sisi apo epoxh Diablo 2 kai sto meeting pou eixame kanei sto Neon anakalypsa enan eksairetiko antrwpo. Syllhpitiria sthn oikogeneia tou kai sta paidia tou Hellenic Legacy guild.

Sisi,
Euxomai na breis thn galhnh ston paradeiso ekei pou anhkeis giati oloi oi kaloi anthrwpoi katalhgoun sta ftera twn aggelwn.

Rest in Peace.

K

konnorel

Have Fun my little brother!

No words and no ceremonials can fill my emptyness

He was .. hmm He is my m8 and he will always be my m8...
I knew him long ago in real life... Also with me and Papasouzas, Powahhh, Demisxa (as closed m8s) and many many more ppls

Ill never forget his sad face as we (his m8s) place him into his last home, into his grave!

(I will also never forgive my self about this)

I wish a sort, a very sort life of suffering down here, to all people who realy love him...

This is the fastset way to meet him again!

Im not crying for you brother Sisifos... im crying for all the others who you left behind.

To Sisi: we have an eternity in front of us brother.. we'll talk again ASAP
Bye bye brother... See ya.. prepair the way for the rest of us!

/bow Sisifos

Y

Ygdrisil.

Truelly a sad day... :(

My regards go out to the family and friends of Sisifos

BIG /Salute from HB

B

Brerras

For my Friend Kosta (Sisifos)

Really with my Hand at my heart i want to see you a BIG GOODBYE :( .! We lose a very good friend at rl :( i cant say something else at this time.! at this time Im not felling so good .! :(

You will stay at our Hearts FOR EVER /salute /bow and at last /wave
:( :( :( :( :( :( :(

D

demisxa

kalo su taxidi file mou............

se perimena wres ateliwtes kapu vathia xamenos sto Avalon........

S

servieta

ti na po re seis paidia .exo stenwxwrh8ei para poly eilikrina me ton kwsta pou mas afhse.ton gnwrisa kai ego pigainontas gia kafe kana 2 fores parea oloi mazi eixame milhsei kai sto thlefwno para polles fores.
eilikrina exo na pekso daoc pano apo 20 meres kai eidika me auto to gegonos pou mas afhse o kwstas den mou paei kardia na ksanapekso.ontos kati mou loipei pleon apo to paixnidh.
diabazo ta post apo tous ellhnes kai ta alla paidia kai eilikrina exo frikarh.den tis mporw autes tis stigmes.den mporw na ma8aino atoma pou exo gnwrisei na feygoun etsi.den exo kati allo na po.
kwstara makari apo ekei pou eisai na blepeis auta pou exoume grapsei oloi mas mias kai kanenas den gnwrizei dysthxos ti yparxei sthn allh zwh.eilikrina file mou den 8a se ksexasoume pote.
as anapaysei o 8eos thn psyxh sou file mou kai pisteyo oti 8a eisai kapou ekei konta tou twra.
aiwnia sou h mnhmh file mou

/cry
/salute

B

Brutalos

Kwsta... Tha mas lipseis oso kanenas allos.. Isoun apo ta kalitera pedia pou eixa gnwrisei.. ti na pw.. de mporw na brw ta logia.. pragmatika einai toso krima ma toso krima! O Theos n'anapausei ti psixi sou ... Eimai sigouros pws tha to kanei, tetoies psixes den pane xamenes!! Emeis tha se agapame k tha se skeftomaste panta!! Akougetai sa psema... Oute enas potamos dakria den einai arketos gia to xamo sou..

Ta leme sintoma file mou! Prosexe mas apo kei panw :(:(:(:(:(:(:(

The least we could do is to arrange something ingame asap for the loss of this unforgetable guy.. For those that cant go to his funeral... Honor Sisifos.. He deserves it as noone else.. :(

Users who are viewing this thread