In the memory of Sisifos

A

Arnor

Even though I didnt know him much, I offer my deepest condolances and hope his family is managing...
Always sad to lose a player like this :(

E

Esoteric

<hugs>

Nothing I can really say to make things better just hope he's in heaven now playing daoc in emain as a level 100 or something :)

E

Elvodus

My deepest condolences to his family, friends and loved ones...
Hope your in a better place now and that you didnt suffer.
See you at the gates my man...

<Elvodus Firestorm>
<Dark Prophecy>
lvl 50th Firewizz

H

Hestetun

:( :( :( :( :(

sad to see a so young man go away

condolence to the famely and friends

/salut to a young Warrior

T

Tiarta

Way too young an age to pass away.

may you rest in peace.

and my condolences to Sisfos's Family and friends
:( :( :(

A

Arthwyr

:( Dont know what to say. My condolences to his friends and family.

/Salute

D

DroP DeaD

Memorial?

Guys+girlies I read all the posts and its still making me sad... I was just wondering if we can hold a memorial for him in Emain like happened for the guy that died from cancer.

Just I thought, I didnt really know Sisi but it seems he had alot of good friends and I think it would be the right thing to do.?

O

oldgit

very sad thing too happen, i never met this person in game,
for a person so young too pass away, is such a hard thing to come too terms with, for his family and friends, and i send you my
condolences.

C

cplcarrot

Well, I wrote 1 word here last time, as I was most upset. But I think maybe he deserves a little more from me.

If it is any help to family and friends of this fine character (persoanlity) I met him whilst I was going through hard times in my RL, having been made redundant.

met him as a young wizzie in the early days of daoc and I can hand on heart say he was one of the finest people I have ever met in the world of computer games.

His willingness to help, give time and always look on the bright side of any situation can serve as an example to anyone reading this post who didnt know him.

It is indeed a shame that he died so young, but lets look on the positives from his time he shared with us on daoc. He was ever positive and a real good laugh. He truely played for fun and believed strongly in working for the benefit of the collective.

Its these principles that he took with him and I for one can say that he, among others, helped me greatly through hard times and I for one learnt at least a couple of things from his attitude.

All of his friends can take heart in the fact that our lives were made a little richer just by having the pleasure of talking to him.

the only regret I have, is that we never did give u the chance to lead a relic raid, as u often dreamed of. I will always remember your keep raids though and your ever willingness to help.

nuff said.

goodbye for now, my friend.

D

dimerian

Very sad :( Nice to see our lil daoc-community react like this.
Deepest condolences to his family, his friends and his guild :(

So young...

Rest in peace.

S

skile

Ouh, this is sad :[.

If it was an accident it's extremly depressing. If it was suicide, put up a fight against capitalism.

B

Belomar

I'm very sorry to hear this, and my thoughts and condolences go out to his friends and loved ones. That he was so young is even harsher and reminds us all of our mortality, I would guess. But, as someone said, I am sure he is now on some green meadows somewhere, gazing out across the hazy hills under a seamless blue sky with his trusted wizard staff in hand, living the dream that DAoC in a way is.

(Oh, and Skile, drop your politics crap for once and stop sullying posts like this.)

P

Powahhh

sis died from cancer in the stomach
he was fight it for 5-6 years and for about the last 1 year was fine (i know him and irl) talking to us,drinking cofee,watching movies...was looking good.....we all believed that he beat this bitch.......but seems that someone else has other plans for him :(
i am stunned
i am confused
have no words

long live warrior,at least you didn't give up your willness for life and you fight it with all your strengths.......you give to that shit a really hard fight
long live my friend

N

n00b79

Mas afises, ala den se ksexname :(
and now in english
You left us, but we dont forget you :(

A

asphyxiation

Ligo se gnoriza alla ithela na se matho kai allo
krima poly krima kai den exo logia gia tipota....den milao epifaneiaka apla eimai frikarismenos
den ta leo se sena pos na sta po alloste tora pia :( ta leo se mena alla me ti skepsi mou sto prosopo sou kai se auto pou se biosa esto kai gia ligo...
bye sisife bye re palikari :(

:( :( :(

K

Kagato.

Its terrible that someone should die so young, my deepest condolences to his loved ones, friends, family and guildmates. May he rest in peace.

/Salute

:(

O

old.CrazyMuppet

I was shocked when i heard the news :(

I only knew him from within this game but it still hurts.

Condoleances to his family, friends and guild.

The Fellowship alliance will support AoR in any way possible if they wish to hold a memorial in some way.

C

chinook

Deepest Sympathies to those closest to him :(

/salute

M

Mavl

damn..... :(

I grouped with him a lot in emain.... he was such a fun guy

just cant believe it :(

May his soul rest in peace :(

O

old.Kantz

My condolence to the family and friends :(

/Salute to Sisifos, may you rest in peace.

J

jua-cosmos-jua

billy foti, oso to skeftomai stenoxoriemai kai pio poli. Thimosaste me ti ifos eixame xorisei sto telos otan pezame pryd excal. Den mporite na fantastite poso me stenoxorei auto. Itan poli kalo paidi alla fisika eseis tha kserete kalitera afou eisastan oi kaliteroi tou filoi. Silipitira... den mporite na fantastite poso me stenoxorei pou den prolava na tou zitisw ena signomi. Kathomastan kai tsantizomastan gia ena kolopaixnidi.. enw xaname to pragmatiko noima. Kitaw to onoma tou sto icq kai den mou kanei kardia na to svisw..

/cry :(

kati fotografioules pou mou eixe stilei sto icq apo ton xaraktira tou sto daoc :

http://lanparty.gamenet.gr/2.jpg
http://lanparty.gamenet.gr/3.jpg
http://lanparty.gamenet.gr/1.jpg

panta xanoume ta kalitera paidia re pousti mou gamw :(

N

nicci

Originally posted by cplcarrot
It is indeed a shame that he died so young, but lets look on the positives from his time he shared with us on daoc. He was ever positive and a real good laugh.

Yea, thats the way I will remember him :)
We first met at the Yarleys a long time ago.
He was standing on top of the Yarley's hut, yelling that he was the one and only Emperor of Albion ;)

To me, and the other members of the guild, he was a truly remarkable person, and we will cherish the memories we have of him.
Albion has lost a great player, my condolences to the people who knew him ingame, his relatives and his friends.

For me, you will always remain the great Emperor of Albion, /salute m8 and may u be in a better place now.

Rest in peace.

V

Vasconcelos

Terrible news :(

My condolences to the ppl who knew him

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom