In case anyone is looking for me.

Commandment

Fledgling Freddie
Have fun irl m8 :) and big ty for the PM invite, for the short time that i was in ofc :p

Dumle

Fledgling Freddie
Aaaaw Thesa mate, was good meeting you, very nice guy and I guess duels will stay at 1-1 then if you are quitting ;)

Hf whatever you do

Asmoden

Zephos

Fledgling Freddie
bye m8, we had some nice fights before with ur NS who used to beat me most the time, but the game is begining to suck now, due to stealth zergs and overpowered classes that we cant solo like Wlocks that most mids have 1 lvl 50 these days!

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
Just saw the topic. Sad to see you go man, one of the best stealthers out there :(

Dorimor1

Banned
Theseus said:
I might be trying to restore my characters, but i am definately quitting the game for now. I don't expect to return, but you never know.
There is also a chance that goa is having problems restoring my characters as somone has deliberately made characters with the same names most likely to screw me over.

You were a good player and its sad to see you leave.

I understand that someone has created chars with your name, well if you can't restore them this is your own fault, don't just rush into things like this. It probably seems to be a spur-of-the-moment kind of thing to just delete your characters, then want them back.. for everyone else out there please don't rush into things, unfortunatly alot of people don't understand this - If I were to leave the game, I wouldn't delete my characters.

Korstes

Fledgling Freddie
OMG OMG OMG OMG

Thesa u cant leave the SH vs PM stealth zergs wont be teh same.......

Came across u solo once or twice or bit more times, and i have to admit i enjoyed teh fights all teh time, even when i was being outnumbered <3 PM....

Great Assasin on both NS and Ranger....u will surely be missed in the stealther world which wont be the same without you...

Good luck in D'n'L

/salute

Korstes

Theseus

One of Freddy's beloved
Korstes said:
OMG OMG OMG OMG

Thesa u cant leave the SH vs PM stealth zergs wont be teh same.......

Came across u solo once or twice or bit more times, and i have to admit i enjoyed teh fights all teh time, even when i was being outnumbered <3 PM....

Great Assasin on both NS and Ranger....u will surely be missed in the stealther world which wont be the same without you...

Good luck in D'n'L

/salute

Korstes

I came across you alot more times then that solo. Also I don't quite understand what SH is talking about , the PM zergs haven't been active in a very, very long time.

I must say thanks for not adding on my fights though mate.

Castus

Can't get enough of FH
Ofc they have`nt :p I`ve joined you in the bored and quit ranks m8 btw so nomore Shrewsbury out there anymore too.

censi

Can't get enough of FH
make a goodbye thread shrews so everyone can pay their respects

mixal

Banned
Castus said:
Ofc they have`nt :p I`ve joined you in the bored and quit ranks m8 btw so nomore Shrewsbury out there anymore too.

You ll come back !!!:eek7:

Castus

Can't get enough of FH
censi said:
make a goodbye thread shrews so everyone can pay their respects

lol you sarcy twat:p made me laugh at work reading that though so thnx :)

dub

One of Freddy's beloved
just met someone named thesa who strafe like a little girl , what is goin on ?:)

Tiztla

Fledgling Freddie
awww missed this one , sorry to see u quit :( gl in wathever u do in the future

Glottis

Fledgling Freddie
Theseus said:
Dear friends and foes,

Hereby I am officially done with DAoC. I have deleted all my characters as it seems quite pointless to play this if everyone is going to run away untill they get some friendly add :)

It was good fun up untill clustering I think. The new playstyle that was brought along with this event is just total shit and its not for me.

Cu all, maybe you will find me in Dark and Light if Post Mortem / Ithil Ghalad is playing there :)

Greetings,

Theseus Thalion R8L0 Ranger

Thesa R8L5 NS

Oh, wonder what else you are going to QQ about...
Enemies running away is such a pain as a ranger...
Maybe spec bow, rather than pure melee, and those opponents could not run away?!
Regards, Glottis

Theseus

One of Freddy's beloved
Glottis said:
Maybe spec bow, rather than pure melee, and those opponents could not run away?!
Regards, Glottis

lolz you are so cool mate! my ranger is 50 bow spec atm and I never play it anymore , haven't played it in 6months.

Dumle

Fledgling Freddie
Glottis said:
Regards, Glottis

If you had a clue you would know that he is playing his NS Thesa 99.9% of the time now, pretty hard to spec bow on a nightshade dont you think?

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
how can glottis be expected to take down the names of everyone he pings arrows into from his tower ffs?!?!?

Glottis

Fledgling Freddie
Dumle said:
If you had a clue you would know that he is playing his NS Thesa 99.9% of the time now, pretty hard to spec bow on a nightshade dont you think?

If you had a clue you would have seen his sig, which states his ranger first.
So I will just respond to the ranger I know.
And shooting from tower? Yeah, QQ more about that, specially as I got 2 scouts to rr6 or higher soloing...
[Raven]But coming from some noob that plays in the radar realm and made most of his rp's farming solo albs with his fg, I don't really care much.
Regards, Glottis

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
glottis, are you accusing me of radar?

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
oh and an interesting fact, the only people i know that have been banned for radar are albs, funny that.

Kaun_IA

Fledgling Freddie
Glottis said:
[Raven]But coming from some noob that plays in the radar realm and made most of his rp's farming solo albs with his fg, I don't really care much.
Regards, Glottis

solo albs??? where........ only saw one infil solo howl night... (/bow).

i have 100 times more respect to mids, becouse they dare to come out of theyr tower and fight 1vs1...not zerg the shit out of evrything.

and btw (dunno if i should say this here)....Thes got hes chars back..well atleast hes NS. saw him online last night. so Grtz, and it show thats char restore still works.

Marc

FH is my second home
Glottis never ceases to be the best fisher on this forum

chomp chomp chomp

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom