Important Information and Q&A!

humza

Fledgling Freddie
just a question, if i decide to buy WAR off dlgamer.com for example wud i get the option to download the game files now or on the actually early release date? thanks

If I dont have it complety wrong you can use the beta client when the game goes LIVE. The beta client only needs to be patched.

If im wrong some one please corect me.

English aint my primery language.

Klonk

One of Freddy's beloved
What Humza said is correct, it's confirmed in a Q & A on war-europe.com some days prior to OB started.

On another note: kudos to GOA for much better information to us players lately.

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
Where is the accounts page? or am I just a pillock?

Javai

Fledgling Freddie
A question about the cumulative free time mentioned by Magnus today.

Reading his post it sounds like regardless of whether or not you enter your CE code today or at the end of the grace period (2nd October) your 30 days play time wont start to tick down until the 2nd October (for CEs). And in addition if you were in Open Beta you also have an additional 7 days play tim eto add. But I want to be sure of this before entering codes as it would be quite annoying to find out the 30 days started ticking from the day the code was entered. Any confirmation/further clarification please?

Javai

Fledgling Freddie
A question about the cumulative free time mentioned by Magnus today.

Reading his post it sounds like regardless of whether or not you enter your CE code today or at the end of the grace period (2nd October) your 30 days play time wont start to tick down until the 2nd October (for CEs). And in addition if you were in Open Beta you also have an additional 7 days play tim eto add. But I want to be sure of this before entering codes as it would be quite annoying to find out the 30 days started ticking from the day the code was entered. Any confirmation/further clarification please?

Thanks for the update on this in official thread - makes it very clear and easy to understand!

Xandax

Loyal Freddie
Any updated word on when we get a fully working account center? I mean so we can see when accounts run out, free time awarded, maybe update payment info etc.

What is the time-frame on the Realm War? ("late this week" is well - nowish).

Will we get an (often updated) XML feed along side it?

Any news on Realm status?

Basically - when can we expect to see equal web-site service level as the US? Been kinda quiet lately from GOA.

Also:
What is GOA's stance on reports regarding people AFK-leeching in scenarios and reports on these - are they taken seriously or just ignored?

Xandax

Loyal Freddie
Is this thread completely dead because now the game is live, GOA doesn't need to provide answers or services - or are the questions just too difficult to warrant attention?

Xandax

Loyal Freddie
The Hot Fixes added to the US servers - are they coming for us as well? And when?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom