Immigrants murdering our children!

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
So what do you actually think of that?
If you can find me a legitimate source of it, then I will answer your question.

The point was, I was posting something that someone posted on Facebook which clearly has no political/racial motive or agenda...

Gwadien

Precisely, but they're such powerful messages.

21st century internet propaganda>Hitler & Stalin combined.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
So what newspapers can you read to give unbiased reporting of facts.
I'll tell you..not one of them..you use your intelligence to pick out the truth from every angle and carry on...calling people slack jaws for reading the Mail..you should call Guardian readers slack jaws for believing their hippy shit.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
...Well I think most people know the Guardian is just as bad as the mail but with less kids in bikinis on their website.

Gwadien

Job, that's my point, there are no reliable sources, and there never have been, everyone has an agenda, it's just natural human behaviour.

Even @Scouse will try to convince you that Al-Jazeera are a neutral source, but they're not, I mean, come on, they're owned by Arabs.

I watched a think by Frankie Boyle the other day, where he had a Professor of Journalism on, and he was saying, rightly so, that all Papers have agendas, but then I thought, hang on, bullshit, when he said that neutral sources are the TV, such as the TV, where they have an obligation to give you unbias news, but wherever you go, you'll still get bias.

That's the beauty of humanity though, everyone can say that they're not right wing, or left wing, down the middle, but regardless of what you say, you still have your political agenda, and your personal believes, which in their selves are tainted by your up-bringing and your surroundings, whether that's family, friends, colleagues or Dave down the street.

So at the end of the day, how can you criticise Newspapers and other media outlets for being bias or sources of extreme propaganda when in reality they're just echoes of the human psyche?

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
Personally I go to the Financial Times for my news. Because I have a pink bathroom.

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
The media is just another division of whatever government is in power at the time on one hand or whatever government they want in next on the other and the BBC is the most biased broadcaster I have ever witnessed.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
The media is just another division of whatever government is in power at the time and the BBC is most biased broadcaster I have ever witnessed.

Then you haven't been looking very hard; watch RTL for about 30 seconds...

...or Fox News.

Trem

Never watched them but I have heard about Fox, isn't that owned by Murdoch?

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
I really should close my Facebook account. I'm constantly surprised by the mind-numbing stupidity of some of the "friends" I have who post there. The latest is using this poor girl's murder to complain about this country letting any EU citizen in, regardless of their criminal record.

Because apparently, British murderers are just the sort of murderers we want. Whereas Latvian murderers really won't do at all.

And don't get me started on all the "Britain First" wankers. The only reason I keep my account is so I can chat with colleagues and the odd very close friend. I reckon most of the rest of them can just fuckoff.

Lucky you :p i've got 2 thick brothers who are both 100% chav, you can only imagine the amount of Britain First and EDL shite I keep reading from them.

miri

One of Freddy's beloved
Sounds like those of you with negative experiences on Facebook have shit friends. I don't have any of these problems because my friends aren't wankers. ;)

Trem

Sounds like those of you with negative experiences on Facebook have shit friends. I don't have any of these problems because my friends aren't wankers. ;)
Maybe you are their wanker friend though :p

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.

This is how insidious Facebook can be - I've known people for years who were really sound face to face, but put them behind a screen and a keyboard and they just become irritating cunts.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
The world would be a sadder place without Foxnews..I guess they are the marking point for the edge of right wing...a sort of Topgear for news.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
He's dead now anyway so slacked jawed yokels can sleep easy tonight.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
This is how insidious Facebook can be - I've known people for years who were really sound face to face, but put them behind a screen and a keyboard and they just become irritating cunts.

It's the same around here, i can't believe a few of the memebrs here could be that cunty.

Gwadien

It's the same around here, i can't believe a few of the memebrs here could be that cunty.
How many people you met here IRL?

You think people are cunty because they don't follow what you think? :D

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
You think people are cunty because they don't follow what you think? :D

No and i did just say i can't believe some people are that cunty.

As in; hoping they're not. If they are then they are cunty and that's what they are.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Isn't it time you had another temper tantrum and left the forum again?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom