Image thumbnail thingy

Clown

Part of the furniture
Hi, Hello.

I remember that I used to be able to have a little thumbnail of a picture when selected. It used to be displayed in that space to the left of the files. NOW IT'S GONE!! It got hijacked by the PSP8 logo :(

Even selecting the view to view by thumbnail images doesn't help... It just gives me a larger version of the PSP8 logo.

Anyone got any ideas on how to get my images back?

Cheers.

Shovel

Can't get enough of FH
Maybe try editing the file extension. You could maybe set the default action back to the Windows previewer and have PSP as a second choice open.

I actually have IrfanView as my default image viewer since it loads up a gazillion times faster than Photoshop.

It's a rather indirect to solve the problem, but might be beneficial in the end ;)

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Have you tried checking the options for the folder containing the thumbnails?

right click folder>customise>what kind of folder do you want?

Also, does your folder contain a thumbs.db file?

Clown

Part of the furniture
Tom, there's no thumbs.db in the folder, no.
xane, the reg files are already like that.

I forgot to say, and I remember making a point to myself not to forget to say, that I was using Windows 2000.

Shovel, that's great, but I would still like to 'see' what picture I'm opening before it loads up that fast. It didn't stop me from downloading that app. though, thanks :p

Shovel

Can't get enough of FH
My hope was that by installing it it would reset the file extension and stop PSP from having hijacked it - as well providing you with a sexy imageviewer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom