This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm scared !

Discussion in 'The Front Room' started by Frizz, Jan 11, 2004.

1. Frizz

Frizz Can't get enough of FH

I'm scared!

Shittin'hell, i've just walked from Town, and some Pikey **** put a knife to my throat. Fuck me, i shit mah pants. There is now a scratch on my goddamn neck. :(

Rule no#1, allways get a lift home if possible.

edit:// It's at this point i wish i had a gun and, blown the motherfucker away. :/

edit://2 Can't sleep now either. :(

2. Clown

Clown Part of the furniture

Yeh, I got mugged on the way somewhere once. But we knew who the boys were and where they lived. So we went to their estate and fucked them up. Broke one of their faces. Didn't get my phone back tho.

3. Sharma

Sharma Can't get enough of FH

Heh i know how you feel, having a bunch of lads chase you home after because you just walked out a take away with a bloody pizza is terrifying. :mad:

4. RandomBastard

RandomBastard Can't get enough of FH

Ive had eggs thrown at me from passing cars when walking home with mates, and one of my mates has been scalded by something before now.

5. Dr Jones

Dr Jones Fledgling Freddie

Them Kensington hoods messing with you again, did they make you wait till the jimmy choo's came off?

I've been walking home from the pub for a good 10 years now and I've never even seen so much as a act of vicious tickling, you must all be greasy looking and therefore asking for it.

Get a wash mate

6. Sharma

Sharma Can't get enough of FH

The worst thing is, is that most of the time, the twat get away with it, and say if someone started punching you up, and you had a knife with you for example and you used it, YOU would get the blame for damages even if it was in self defense. <Wishes there was a face to express anger>

7. Frizz

Jesus H, there's a pretty big gash on my neck, just looked in the mirror. This has put me off for life. :(

8. Dr Jones

the fact that you take the time to post your injurys on a forum makes me think they'r not quite as hidious as you describe them... I want pictures

9. Clown

Don't be shook. It probably won't happen again. Hopefully, anyway...

10. Frizz

It's not hidious, just somewhat frightful, in my experience, it's particularly scary. I'll never ever walk home again.

However, there is a gap in my fucking neck, and if i could, i would cut the motherfuckers balls off. And contaminate it's family with every STD known to mankind.

:/

FUCK I'M SO PISSED OFF!!!

MOTHERFUCKAAAAZZZSS!

11. Dr Jones

calm down he only shook you up, you'd be dead by now if you was on clownehs estate.

12. lovedaddy

lovedaddy Fledgling Freddie

Thats the bad part about shit like this. I did the same for about 6 months after me and a mate got a good kicking outside a pub. Anytime I was in a situation (99% of the time totally halmless), where bother potentially could have kicked off, I was always ready to end it first.

Sounds pathetic, but you didn't get hurt, leave it, move on.

13. Frizz

You don't understand, my neck is fucking open. Though i won't ring the police, my parents will wonder what the fuck happened. And tbh, i still wonder. :(

It was some pikey ****, kept on calling "boy".

edit:/ It's about an inch and a half long, and a half a centimetre wide.

14. Dr Jones

sounds like you got a fargo wound, cover it with snow and paper then stick your partner in a blender or wood chipper.

if its bothering you that much so to hospital and say you cut yourself shaving.

15. Clown

16. Dr Jones

17. Frizz

Works for me. :/

edit:// hold on...

edit:// now try...

18. Jonaldo

Jonaldo Fledgling Freddie

ouchie :/

19. Dr Jones

guess its just me who can't see it. make sure you look after it or you'll get some nasty infection shit.

20. Clown

Not just you :)
    I'm not signing up to see a picture of a cut.

21. Louster

Louster One of Freddy's beloved

Yeah seriously ugh, clean that up man, pronto.

22. Doomy

Doomy Fledgling Freddie

Jesus christ, get that reported or that fuck will do something worse to someone else next time.

23. Munkey

Munkey Can't get enough of FH

aye. get some disinfectant stuff. no telling where that pikey had his knife before he got ya.

Truly britain is declining since i was last there, just doesnt feel like home.

24. Bym

Bym One of Freddy's beloved

Eek, well I'd certainly have told someone about it by now! Did he take anything, or was he just 'up for trouble'?

Being female is hard, I don't walk alone if I can manage it, and NEVER at night any more; and on the odd occasion I have done, my heart beats so fast I think I might suddenly drop dead! Been followed plenty.

Scary stuff.

25. Frizz

Was after drugs and money.

26. Uncle Sick

Uncle Sick One of Freddy's beloved

Don't tell me that you gave him all your drugs?

27. Frizz

I had nothing on me. I tried to fob him off with small talk, and randomly crossing the road, but to no avail. I really tried to be humane, but he (it) had to resort to trying to cut my fucking throat. Now i'm worried whether it was a rusty blade. :/ I've put Germolene on it, but we'll see what it's like tommorrow morning.

:(

28. Uncle Sick

Uncle Sick One of Freddy's beloved

Ok, seriously now - I know that the police in the UK supposedly sucks but call them up ffs. Cutting you up like that is bad enough and the punk who did it might be one of the coppers regular customers.

And go see a doctor asap.

29. Gumbo

Gumbo Resident Freddy

Tell the Police, so it gets recorded in the increasing violent crimes statistics, go to casualty and get a tetanus shot, go to the criminal injuries board and get a phat payout.