I'm giving up...

Gustav

One of Freddy's beloved
Guys...you may or may not know me as Gustav the hunter. I have been playing for the past 2 years. I loved this game in every sense and met many good people in the days I have played. Jamiesmallicus...mongo...Aoln...coglen...Sangeunius...Sycho (and all his other chars)...Shanaia the scout and her magnificent friend Shaeffer protector of Sauvage, Marius, Aralina, Dimitris, Whitee, Jonstone, Chxz, Corranhorn, Murasaki (love you babe) Steveirwin, Alemain, Dagger, Bigchief!, Belxavier (without doubt the best hunter out there), Carnalito and Huz (the best guildmasters out there) Gurkburk (miss you mate), Glorebard, Morak, Nightstar (Sexiest SB in the world and deadliest) Grivne, Killkill, Mrchuffy, Aarn (Zuke) Djibber, Saaug, Wolvenic, Durgi, Booomeruk, Blej, Svartur, Random, Rowena (I miss you my dear but glad you having fun in Alb) all my Clan Chaos friends..and many many others

I wasn't a powergamer...I didn't have a bot or a plan. It took me 30 days to hit level 50 and I still play unbuffed with a 99% sc suit. If i beat you I was lucky, but each battle still is fairly fresh in my mind.

There are more names and more people than I can count who I have spent many evenings and days playing this game with and they have all without a doubt been a great bunch of people. I am giving up this game but I am having one last bit of fun before I go...Tuesday evening I am going to be in Sauvage road just outside the BK for 2 hours. 9.00 gmt. you can come kill me if you want...but to be honest all i want to do is give a bow and and wave before I go. I had a great time playing this gme and met many good people...come and share a bottle of ellyll wine I have been saving for a special occasion. If I missed your name, I'm sorry...but rest assured you all made an impression on me. This was my first online game...and it exceeded all my expectations, even though I played an unbuffed hunter I still enjoyed every minute.

I am giving my entire wealth to my guild mates in Clan Chaos...all my TG hunter gear, my shammy TG stuff and my skald items. Just let me know which things u want I haven't done my MP sc'ing yet but have load of cash and extra items,

Shanaia

Fledgling Freddie
<cries irl>

Very sorry to see you go Gustav. I still remember well how your name on /as scared me. Made me stay away from Sauvage road. I remember how you never used to kill one of my low characters twice... hugged me the second time I tried to pass. I remember us dancing once in sauvage with both our healthbars at 50% and then both running away from each other.

The game loses a special person today.

<hugs>

Fare thee well Gustav the hunter.

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
Very sad to see you go gustav :/ one of the toughest hunters i have fought, always a good fight when facing you and good fun even if i lost.It's a shame ToA isn't for everyone probably including yourself, must be pretty hard getting groups with your class or even organising raids to get ML's.

I probably come down sauv to see you, no i will not fight as i do not wish to do so since it's last time i will see you :/

Hope life treats you well and hope to see you in another game or even somewhere else, good person, good player and good enemy, bye my friend.

/wave
/bow

Stoned Viking

Fledgling Freddie
:( Gustav.. no doubt one of the best and honourable enemies ive faced in the years ive played daoc.. its players like you that made rvr fun in this game. ill never forget the golden days of Sauvage road, where a bb was a rare sight,where I would wander the forest just waiting for that arrow to hit me, and when I saw a Gustav deathspam I would drop everything just to go hunt my favorite smurf :D we had quite a few battles and in the end we just fooled around with emotes and being friendly. best of luck to you and a very big /salute!!

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Cya Gustav and best of luck to you. There are not may Mids that have total respect for but you are one of the few, you continued to play the game as it was meant to be played even under the extreme pressure of buffbots and with infiltrators being fotm for so long. In 2 years I have never heard anyone have a bad word to say about you and not many people on this server can say that about themselves. Good luck in whatever you do, don't play another MMORPG as there will be very few that will ever be as good DAoC was and at the end of the day all these kind of games just suck the life out of you :D

/wave

/respect

Mobius

Can't get enough of FH
Aww, Gustav owned. :( Sorry to see you go, remember your kills in RvR for a long time. :)

P.M - Perhaps we could sort a deal out on the Hunter gear? Mine should be 50 by the end of the week. :) Let me know if noone in guild needs and i'll happily spare some coin to your guild funds.

DaggerElivager

Fledgling Freddie
aww byebye gus :(

was fun hunting with you when i actually played dagger cos he was unbuffed and gimped aswell so could leech off you and others :D

have fun irl as i am doing :)

Corran

Part of the furniture
I be there to see you old timer. A respectable enemy and a damn good player. You were always my prime target when happened to see about as you one the few that give a hard fight.

Take care in the future and a see you for a wave and a dance soon :)

Vladamir

FH is my second home
dimerian said:
good hunter no doubt :(

One of the best. Never met a more formidable hunter, solo and unbuffed :). I've not had many solo encounters with you, rest assured i've seen your deathspam here and there :).

Take care and enjoy your future :sex:

Svartur

Fledgling Freddie
Sad to see you go Gustav, it has been an honour and pleasure playing with you.

Still remember when you and me killed a FG blue/yellow con albs in Penanine on our way to Sauvage. Those where the days. :)

Good luck with whatever you do instead. :)

MrCoffee

Fledgling Freddie
Bye Gustav one of the first sauv campers and without a doubt one of the most skilled. Will miss having to keep my finger on the QC + Bladeturn buttons on my way to Excal

Oldfaravid

Fledgling Freddie
:eek2: Bah sad to see you go.. a word of advice.. take a break but dont sell acc. You will miss daoc alot and if you have sold its a long way to get back. The new RvR expansion seems promising to. I for once is having a great time in daoc again but i sure miss my old hunter. New one is ok its just sad to having to struggle to get to rr5 again as it is such a more effecient class att lvl51! Well goodluck and alla that..

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Bows

Gustav said:
Guys...you may or may not know me as Gustav the hunter. I have been playing for the past 2 years. I loved this game in every sense and met many good people in the days I have played. Jamiesmallicus...mongo...Aoln...coglen...Sangeunius...Sycho (and all his other chars)...Shanaia the scout and her magnificent friend Shaeffer protector of Sauvage, Marius, Aralina, Dimitris, Whitee, Jonstone, Chxz, Corranhorn, Murasaki (love you babe) Steveirwin, Alemain, Dagger, Bigchief!, Belxavier (without doubt the best hunter out there), Carnalito and Huz (the best guildmasters out there) Gurkburk (miss you mate), Glorebard, Morak, Nightstar (Sexiest SB in the world and deadliest) Grivne, Killkill, Mrchuffy, Aarn (Zuke) Djibber, Saaug, Wolvenic, Durgi, Booomeruk, Blej, Svartur, Random, Rowena (I miss you my dear but glad you having fun in Alb) all my Clan Chaos friends..and many many others

I wasn't a powergamer...I didn't have a bot or a plan. It took me 30 days to hit level 50 and I still play unbuffed with a 99% sc suit. If i beat you I was lucky, but each battle still is fairly fresh in my mind.

There are more names and more people than I can count who I have spent many evenings and days playing this game with and they have all without a doubt been a great bunch of people. I am giving up this game but I am having one last bit of fun before I go...Tuesday evening I am going to be in Sauvage road just outside the BK for 2 hours. 9.00 gmt. you can come kill me if you want...but to be honest all i want to do is give a bow and and wave before I go. I had a great time playing this gme and met many good people...come and share a bottle of ellyll wine I have been saving for a special occasion. If I missed your name, I'm sorry...but rest assured you all made an impression on me. This was my first online game...and it exceeded all my expectations, even though I played an unbuffed hunter I still enjoyed every minute.

I am giving my entire wealth to my guild mates in Clan Chaos...all my TG hunter gear, my shammy TG stuff and my skald items. Just let me know which things u want I haven't done my MP sc'ing yet but have load of cash and extra items,

I had respect for u as an enemy, i now respect u as a real person.
Sad that u go in the end.
<bows> to one of the last fair fighters of the Server.

bigchief

Fledgling Freddie
Gustav said:
Bigchief!,
:clap:

Cya Gustav :( Not been hw much recently so only hear about what you get up to with Mura but still a shame :( Always liked fighting you back when i was a unbuffed rr2-3. HF with whatever you move onto do, can always come back ya know :p

Zapsi

Fledgling Freddie
Gustav still remember us lvilng sb+hunter with no BB was slow but we had fun
Cu around take care.

Zapsi

Asgvas

Fledgling Freddie
Noooooooooo

Nerf gus take a break but dont quit!

Theres to many albs to kill yet!!

Asgvas

talisman

Fledgling Freddie
Ah really sad to see you go. You were without doubt one of the nicest guys on the server, and in the guild. The fact that my hunter is an exact clone of yours shows how good you were, even if I am still a whiney gimp.

Hope to see you again sometime, and unfortunately I can't make tuesday. Pop into guildchat some time, and post your email.

Good Luck, Mrchuffy.

Glore

Regular Freddie
nerf

nooo! Cya mate and good luck in whatever you decide to do. I will miss you and so will everyone in CC.

Take care mate.

Revminster

Fledgling Freddie
If I wasn't retired myself I would've come and /saluted you Gustav. You were a great opponent and you've always seemed to be a nice person as well :)

/respect

civy

One of Freddy's beloved
Sorry to see you leave:( I hope it turn’s into a break and not permanent.
Sauvage and hadrians will be poorer places without gustav death msg’s.

Hope you have fun IRL.:)

PS I still owe you a /slap for setting your dog on me in front of a hibbie zerg;)

Murasaki (scout without stealth lore) Hiding in pve
Dotbot (cabbie tied to a name)
Civy (sorc because I couldn’t find a cabbie trainer 2 years ago)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom