Top 5 Best Places in RvR and PvE to lvl up a toon using Summ SM Focus type character

illu

Part of the furniture
Top 5 Best Places in RvR and PvE to lvl up a toon using Summ SM Focus type character?

Can people give advice on the 5 Best Places to lvl up an alt using an ML9 type Pet with Focus spell on it in RvR and PvE?

It would be interesting to know for Mid/Hib and Alb.

I'll try some for Midgard.

RvR
Battlegrounds seem pretty good, but after Thid, there don't seem to be that many people.
1. Mobs around Glen3 are apparently good for xp.
2. Mobs in POC are apparently good for xp.
3. Mobs in Darkness Falls are apparently good for xp.
4. Are there any good mobs in Lab?
5. Is there anywhere in frontiers with a mass of fast spawning orange/red/purple mobs that die quick and respawn super quick too?

PvE
1. Moderna
2. Are the Mobs just outside of the Dragon Lair in Malmo still good for xp?
3. Spindel
4. ?
5. ?

Are there other places in Midgard that have a mass of fast spawning orange/red/purple mobs that die quick and respawn super quick too?

Any help appreciated, as when I can't get a Moderna group, I still would like to make nice XP with ML9 focus pet somewhere.

Oli - Illu

gohan

FH is my second home
Top 5 Best Places in RvR and PvE to lvl up a toon using Summ SM Focus type character?

Can people give advice on the 5 Best Places to lvl up an alt using an ML9 type Pet with Focus spell on it in RvR and PvE?

It would be interesting to know for Mid/Hib and Alb.

I'll try some for Midgard.

RvR
Battlegrounds seem pretty good, but after Thid, there don't seem to be that many people.
1. Mobs around Glen3 are apparently good for xp.
2. Mobs in POC are apparently good for xp.
3. Mobs in Darkness Falls are apparently good for xp.
4. Are there any good mobs in Lab?
5. Is there anywhere in frontiers with a mass of fast spawning orange/red/purple mobs that die quick and respawn super quick too?

PvE
1. Moderna
2. Are the Mobs just outside of the Dragon Lair in Malmo still good for xp?
3. Spindel
4. ?
5. ?

Are there other places in Midgard that have a mass of fast spawning orange/red/purple mobs that die quick and respawn super quick too?

Any help appreciated, as when I can't get a Moderna group, I still would like to make nice XP with ML9 focus pet somewhere.

Oli - Illu
fins are perfect, red/purple instant respawn, as long as u have a HoT on the Pet it can jsut stand in the middle all day. only problem is its in hib and is quite busy

Raimo

One of Freddy's beloved
Moderna was crap exp last time i tryed it which was 3-4weeks ago. we were there for a hour and leeches got from 20-25Ithink
In PoC I get 20-30+ in a hour

If you want fast and good exp then go PoC all the way.

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
For solo focus pling normally find it's worth trying the fins off-peak, whatever realm you're on, if you get an hour or 2 without been xp killed worth it for hassle free pulling.

Used to get away with it even on avalon, mind now it's mental with the xp killing there now it's an ubah cluster, with muppets checking out even the more offbeat spots.

Genedril

Part of the furniture
For solo focus pling normally find it's worth trying the fins off-peak, whatever realm you're on, if you get an hour or 2 without been xp killed worth it for hassle free pulling.

Used to get away with it even on avalon, mind now it's mental with the xp killing there now it's an ubah cluster, with muppets checking out even the more offbeat spots.

Sounds a lot like the Devon cluster. The only amusing thing is how bad the stealthers are on that thing - well at least the ones that bring 8+ to kill some xprs. Still made a couple of rp's on my level 43's against them.

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
Sounds a lot like the Devon cluster. The only amusing thing is how bad the stealthers are on that thing - well at least the ones that bring 8+ to kill some xprs. Still made a couple of rp's on my level 43's against them.
I even got it in the neck at my favorite Levian-al spot, which afaik I was daft enough to bother using :/ On the flip side you got stealthers 'guarding' xp spots vs the xp killers.

How's life over there? Have been humming about giving the US a go, but can't quite face it (I know everyone sez it's easy nowadays, but it's still an effort and nothing I really want to play anymore).

Genedril

Part of the furniture
I even got it in the neck at my favorite Levian-al spot, which afaik I was daft enough to bother using :/ On the flip side you got stealthers 'guarding' xp spots vs the xp killers.

How's life over there? Have been humming about giving the US a go, but can't quite face it (I know everyone sez it's easy nowadays, but it's still an effort and nothing I really want to play anymore).

Only been there 3 weeks & had no RvR at all. Just about got my set up going though. Leveling Ambs up to 38 has taken the best part of three nights - shouldn't be too hard to crack on now I've found some decent spots on Alb. Did an ML Rush on Saturday that did 1-9 in 8 hours or something (should have been quicker) & I'm arti'd up.

If you fancy giving the 2 week trial a bash (btw it's cheaper than Dyvet oO) then give me a shout. I'm over there with Dard, Killder & Ambs atm. Most nights it seems busy (though like I say I've not been out). The population is there & there's another cluster to bolt on if needs be.

BTW it is very easy to level & ML. I'm sure it's been 'dummed down' since I took off for Eve a while back & I thought it was easy enough then.

Netcode

Can't get enough of FH
Fins, the best pl/lvl with a summ sm, just go yellow focus and get some dark specc for charm pet

illu

Part of the furniture
What is the loc or whereabouts on the hib map is fins?

I've been going to Typhon's Reach doing a little xp while farming various mobs/elementals/afrits which has been ok, with some surprisingly nice drops sometimes appearing.

Also ported to ML7 dungeon and killed the faction mobs there to get some xp, but it is pretty easy to get yourself killed.

Oli - Illu

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
What is the loc or whereabouts on the hib map is fins?

Oli - Illu
Hrmm not got the map in front of me, but the fins spot is just to the west of the southernmost Bolg tower. Probably one of the most used lvling spots in the game, so really want to be thinking about going there off-peak - however such good xp, almost insta repops, and easy smooth pulling it's generally worth it if you get in an hour or so without being bothered.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
There are so many xp gankers on Devon, it's stunning! We got ganked at cyhraeths near hurb the other day, by a hero, bard and vamp, all rr2 clearly out just checking xp spots

Raimo

One of Freddy's beloved
same on german supercluster :p. Cant exp for very long until a small grp tries to wipe you in most idiotic spots possible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom