I'm getting really bored

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Bought Oblivion, but the damn plastic wrapper won't come off! :eek:

Funny thing is, those cases usually have this thing you need about a nano amount of force to open, like basically tie a fly to it and it peels off. Only problem is, noone has found where they put it :D

gohan

FH is my second home
I finished it in 7 hours on the PC(so had Lost Chapters) was the first time I ever played it :(

Apart from that it's a great game, im having high hopes on the 2nd one.

did u do all the missions or jsut the ones relevent to story?

i might have over estimated been a few years since i palyed but i remeber on my saved game instead of completing it i killed my sister stole the sword plundered some villages, killed all the ocupents bought thier houses then rented them out <3 ROXOR

Helme

Resident Freddy
did u do all the missions or jsut the ones relevent to story?

i might have over estimated been a few years since i palyed but i remeber on my saved game instead of completing it i killed my sister stole the sword plundered some villages, killed all the ocupents bought thier houses then rented them out <3 ROXOR

I did everything I found apart from plundering villages(was playing a good guy and didn't find any reason to do it tbh, money was easy to come buy).

Golly

Fledgling Freddie
Medieval series is great!

Tollercoaster tycoon too. Just go to hmv and check out thier 3 for 10 quid range, usually some really cool games there

lol went through them meself, medieval 2 was class way to waste 5+ hours and it totally grips you, start as venice for best battles :)

ff7 (best game ever no questions) - replay value on that games awesome, 12 and 9 are also pretty good to get into

super smash brothers on the 64 or 'cube is also great mp action, cant wait for new one on the wii (and mario kart can be thrown into that equation as well, more multiplayer stuff than single though)

if you have a wii, zelda is also pretty engrossing once you get into it

champ man never fails to drain a few days of life from you

pro evos boring unless its entwined with some m8s and some beer / casual drugs- but then its hard to beat

and oblivion will last you at least a week, get it on pc and you can add sooooooooo many mods to increase playback its untrue

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom