I'm drunk!!!

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Its not a proper drunk thread without nude photos & a scan of the arrest sheet

Ezteq

Queen of OT
might raise an objection or two if I posted nude photos here but I'm still in the process of scanning the police report...it was that long!

Everz

FH is my second home
might raise an objection or two if I posted nude photos here but I'm still in the process of scanning the police report...it was that long!

A few things would raise if you did, thats a fact.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
lol yeah eyebrows and whatever was last eaten tbh ^^

Vasconcelos

Part of the furniture
Now is when that "Queen of OT" awarded picture comes into play...

Inc in...

Ezteq

Queen of OT
offended no...horrified, more than likely.

Vas, I would gladly swap titles with you and you can take your clothing off for these ner...guys I am sure it would be a wonderful and liberating experience for you, go ahead sweetie, knocke yourself out!

[edit: btw I was only drunk for like the first two posts of this thread, just in case anyone thinks I am still drunk and on a week long alcohol filled mission from hell lol]

kamorrista

Fledgling Freddie

Vas, I would gladly swap titles with you and you can take your clothing off

I think is a fair exchange if u send pictures to each other, can make it on a pm guys, go ahead lol this would be funnier while still drunk :( :drink:

georgie

FH is my second home

Vas, I would gladly swap titles with you and you can take your clothing off for these ner...guys I am sure it would be a wonderful and liberating experience for you, go ahead sweetie, knocke yourself out!

Remember what happened last time you said something like that, we saw some unpleasant angles of Tierk.... :eek7:

On a related note, did you know that brillo-ing your own retinas is not recommended?

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
yay mee!!! woohoo i'm fking trollied lol I've been out wiht my lovely neighbour and we had a couple of bottles of wine and it was ace and two guys tried to chat up us, and we sent the firts guy away with a flea in his ear but made the second guy a fag because his girlfriend was pissed and we felt sorry for him rofl

anyway, i drNK WAAAAAY too much on a schoool night too, lol library users must be quiet tomorrow or die tbh

anyway i always wanted to do a drunk thread so here it is hehe good night seattle we love you!!!!

/night babe
xxx

This one deserves a drink asbo ;p

kamorrista

Fledgling Freddie
Ok i don't have choice, I'm sorry to reveal this Ezteq... but one of the pics at "the official booty thread" is starring "The Queen of the OT"...

<repeats like maniac> I had to tell... I had to tell... I had to tell... I had to tell... :ninja:

Ezteq

Queen of OT
i've never been in that thread, well not past the first page anyway lol

...that wasn't me, it's chodax he used to be queen of OT but then we had a barebacked tortoise knife fight and I stole the title.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Lol I am loving drunken Ez!

We need more drunk posts lol

Ezteq

Queen of OT
Couldn't agree more Bahu...and I have to say I am thoroughly disappointed at the lack of others jumping on this particular grenade and sacrificing their dignity to provide entertaining drunk threads for us!

You know who you are!!

Ezteq

Queen of OT
rofl sadly I don't think I've had a drink since this last episode, I think some major alcohol consumption will certaily be happening this week though.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
You are really letting yourself down. How can you even consider being the female, english Sam AXE, if you don't have your 5 a day? Beer, Beer, Mojito, Mojito, Mojito.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
hay I have got the shirt thing nailed tbh!

and who the hell in sam max dude lol, sounds like some form of female product and I want nothing to do with any of that!!

Levin

Can't get enough of FH
Don't marinate your liver too much, please? It can only take so much you know! :(

Ezteq

Queen of OT
yeah dont worry i can harvest from my guinea pigs if i need body parts, we're about the same size.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
hehe nah i could never harvest my g/pigs, they'd kick my arse if i tried :(

Levin

Can't get enough of FH
lol that's actually quite a funny mental picture.. a guinea pig suddenly rising up on two legs going "enough's enough!" and kicking your ass! :p

Ezteq

Queen of OT
oops i did it gain!! rofl only set out to watch avatar 3d!! but ended up dragging my neighbour anf partner in drinking crime out with me lol, wore my 3d glasses home and in the pub here is the pics to prove it did happen!!

btw omfg avatar bloke is hot and if he wasnt an animation... anyway going to save that for someone who is real and even hotten and here are the pictographic evidences!!

btw there was an uber cool guy there in fiull on fucking zulu fighting kit with a pith helmet and everything lkol Nicola took a pic of me in my 3d glasses with him and it is frigging awesome rofl anyway here are a couple of pics form tonight, we were wearing our glasses home looking at buildings going 'omg thats sooo 3d!!" rofl

Attachments

197 KB · Views: 4
    236 KB · Views: 4

Dukat

Resident Freddy
Haha I love it :D

Pity they weren't those big old white ones with red green and red lenses though lol :) Had half imagined thats what you meant when you said you'd been to the put in them!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom