I'm drunk!!!

Ezteq

Queen of OT
yay mee!!! woohoo i'm fking trollied lol I've been out wiht my lovely neighbour and we had a couple of bottles of wine and it was ace and two guys tried to chat up us, and we sent the firts guy away with a flea in his ear but made the second guy a fag because his girlfriend was pissed and we felt sorry for him rofl

anyway, i drNK WAAAAAY too much on a schoool night too, lol library users must be quiet tomorrow or die tbh

anyway i always wanted to do a drunk thread so here it is hehe good night seattle we love you!!!!

/night babe
xxx

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
lol you go girl! :D chocolate ice creams beware, and for tomorrow, remember naming hangovers helps haha :D

Ezteq

Queen of OT
ooh morning all...Dwayne also is making himself known and says hello lol.

rofl I seriously have no recollection of half the stuff I did when I got home last night, it's like 'memento' I keep finding clues that lead to proof of what I did and it's like 'oh no...nooo...nooooo...ah sod it' \o/

now then, breakfast...

kamorrista

Fledgling Freddie
Hahaha thats great, poor guys in the other hand, they maybe think girls are easier when drunk, i remember my bro once arrived home drunk and played his RR5 (then) SB on the old DF and PA'd an alb with a lvl 5 dagger he used to have charged with haste buffs and forgot to wear off! lol he did like 5% dmg on that alb :D

:drink:

Zenith.UK

Part of the furniture
When you say library, do you mean your campus library or the NLW?

Wonk

Can't get enough of FH
Hahaha thats great, poor guys in the other hand, they maybe think girls are easier when drunk, i remember my bro once arrived home drunk and played his RR5 (then) SB on the old DF and PA'd an alb with a lvl 5 dagger he used to have charged with haste buffs and forgot to wear off! lol he did like 5% dmg on that alb :D

:drink:

that's quite possibly the coolest hangover story I've heard this year.

(if he was hangover, that is)

Ezteq

Queen of OT
When you say library, do you mean your campus library or the NLW?

I mean the library where I work hehe was trying to find some reserved items in the children's area and some babies came in yelling and going and i was out of there faster than chodax at an AA meeting.

and Kam rofl your brother rocks!:worthy:

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
that's quite possibly the coolest hangover story I've heard this year.

(if he was hangover, that is)
thats quite possibly the most man sarcasm ive heard this year

(if it was sarcasm, that is)

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
I mean the library where I work hehe was trying to find some reserved items in the children's area and some babies came in yelling and going and i was out of there faster than chodax at an AA meeting.

I don't visit Arsehole's Anon anymore, they said I can't hang with the cool kids any longer. :(

Ezteq

Queen of OT
I believe what they actually said was stop hanging out at the school gates trying to molest the kids.

/hugs

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
I believe what they actually said was stop hanging out at the school gates trying to molest the kids.

/hugs

It isn't molesting if they take the sweets, technically it is child prostitution!

kamorrista

Fledgling Freddie

lol the best part of it is he attacked that alb PA+CD(alb was like RR2) and continued slashing him until realized his SB was 50% hp and alb was 95% hp, so he rant off like a headless chicken and when stealthed looked at his main hand and saw the rusty dagger... "oh shit... last time i play drunk!!"

but wasn't the last time!! rofl

Mikah75

Can't get enough of FH
At least some of us are out meeting men on the lash :p

Ezteq

Queen of OT
I keep saying Mike come stay at HQ I'll take you out with my gays and we'll get loaded :D

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
I keep saying Mike come stay at HQ I'll take you out with my gays and we'll get loaded :D

You will get your guys to load him up you mean, harsh and he might not be into gay gangbangs.

Although probably he will be just fine and dandy with it...

Mikah75

Can't get enough of FH
Rofl Cho... but yes quite possibly depending on what they look like.
Amber amber, total hag now :p

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter

Good lad, not wrong with coming out of the closet, it worked for that big pooftah Aoln! :D

Ezteq

Queen of OT

I'm only ever your hag sweetie...maybe we could start a TV show? Mike and disGrace?

Mikah75

Can't get enough of FH
haha I like it, Disgrace.. legend. and its far from new news about my loyalties lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom