I'm bored new spam thread please :P

• Thread starter old.shotgunstow
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
O

old.shotgunstow

btw I must have used the forums too much at college, the url of forums.barrysworld.com is now banned :/ gays ;/

L

lofff

Originally posted by old.shotgunstow
btw I must have used the forums too much at college, the url of forums.barrysworld.com is now banned :/ gays ;/

loooooool

that kinda sucks ;|

B

BlitheringIdiot

<mumbles something miserable about spam>

Oh dear, I'm turning into dill... :eek:

D

Driwen

dont understand why they would ban a forums url unless you are looking at it while you are in class... :p

P

Pin

Originally posted by driwen
dont understand why they would ban a forums url unless you are looking at it while you are in class... :p

I think it's probably got something to do with the amount of bandwidth he's using. 2Gb/s isn't cheap.

E

Exiled

pwned.jpg

D

Driwen

Originally posted by Pin
I think it's probably got something to do with the amount of bandwidth he's using. 2Gb/s isn't cheap.

but BW doesnt ask much bandwith. Besides if they ban this url he will most likely just go browse other sites, which uses up bandwith. But I seriously doubt they would ban a site, because its eating up too much bandwith. Usually its you are supposed to be using these pc's only for useful sites.

O

old.shotgunstow

Originally posted by Pin

I asked the network manager today, and she said it's something to do with new filters coming through from the company who runs the internet filter proggy thingy. She said she will try and unban it, because she's a gamer herself she understands my requirements :D

L

lofff

eh.. lol at exiled's piccie

and daws, is she hot aswell? Gamers need gamers, normal chics always try to make u quit teh addiction ;|

L

lofff

Just coming to my mind.. a good friend of mine, has been 2years now with the same gf and during that time he lies every day, EVERY day, about where is he going, why is he falling asleep, why cant he go there and why does he have to study so much ~~

Best part are the weekends when he feels the urge to play and simulates to fall sick in midle of the nite, they both take a taxi and 20mins later he appears alone with a dangerous bright coming from his eyeballs and screams: LETS GO PLAY THE WHOLE NITE!

err

wtf

ignore me am bored, my con is fucked and cant play ~~

O

old.Dillinja

Originally posted by BlitheringIdiot
<mumbles something miserable about spam>

Oh dear, I'm turning into dill... :eek:

and what's so bad about that?

O

old.shotgunstow

Originally posted by lofff
eh.. lol at exiled's piccie

and daws, is she hot aswell? Gamers need gamers, normal chics always try to make u quit teh addiction ;|

She isn't hot, she's just cool ;) She's an EQer.

O

old.shotgunstow

Re: Re: Re: Re: I'm bored new spam thread please :p

Originally posted by old.Dillinja
I thought it was pretty obvious.

Did I make it then? :D

S

Sol-

She isn't hot, she's just cool ;) She's an EQer.

(22:49:56) (@Daws) i have sexual fantasies about my fat network manager

S

Sol-

shhhh kobbie.. bad... ull wake up sleepsie dawjs :(

O

old.shotgunstow

I never went to sleep you're full of stlong lies !

O

old.Dillinja

am heading for the big 1k, wanna help?

O

old.Dillinja

thanks, you can help by just giving me pointless replies to reply to

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom