Im being sued by the IRMA for filesharing!

Lakashnik

Fledgling Freddie
i dont like reading threads where mr seel is serious. it breaks my illusion that he lives in a fantasy world in my head where he flys around on coconut eating space carrots and saying funny things.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
My coconut was defiled... :(

Don%20vs.%20the%20coconut%20(I%20think%20the%20coconut%20won).JPG

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
old.Tohtori said:
True, but not at all make it. There have also been sequals to games that have flopped worse then a skydiving whale.

If some producer hadn't shoveled a crapload of money in the first halo, halo 2 wouldn't be around.

acually.. the ammount of cash u spend by developing a game means jack shit if u aint hyping it enougt. and halo was one of THE most hyped games when it came out :) i think they spent just as much cash on all the fking advertising as they did developing the damn thing...

Sparda

Fledgling Freddie
worth every damn penny too, Halo and Halo 2 are ace! :worthy:

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Ctuchik said:
acually.. the ammount of cash u spend by developing a game means jack shit if u aint hyping it enougt. and halo was one of THE most hyped games when it came out :) i think they spent just as much cash on all the fking advertising as they did developing the damn thing...

But the PR budget does also come from the producers :p

I know all about the cash spent on advertising. Hell, on one of our gamnes, the PR budget was 8 times more then the game developement budget :D

Hype = Big hit games. True.

Lakashnik

Fledgling Freddie
Sparda said:
worth every damn penny too, Halo and Halo 2 are ace! :worthy:

Halo was amazing. damn fun every step of the way (fondly remembers playing the actual halo lvl the 1st time thru ahhhh *sighs*). although sometimes i wish it had stayed as a RTS from the start. that would been weird :p
but halo2. sure doing wht u know works is fine.... but can u say exactley the same as halo? imo halo2 was more like halo1.5 just a few extra add ins. i thinking this be because halo was so amazing there wasnt much more u could add to it.

Binky the Bomb

Fledgling Freddie
Lakashnik said:
Halo was amazing. damn fun every step of the way (fondly remembers playing the actual halo lvl the 1st time thru ahhhh *sighs*). although sometimes i wish it had stayed as a RTS from the start. that would been weird :p
but halo2. sure doing wht u know works is fine.... but can u say exactley the same as halo? imo halo2 was more like halo1.5 just a few extra add ins. i thinking this be because halo was so amazing there wasnt much more u could add to it.

Halo 2 could have done with a better script, especially towards the end of the game. Seemed a little hodge-podge in places (and trust me, i know when a story is screwed in places). Halo was better as the action interacted with the story all the time, more so during the home stretch.

Problem I thought Halo 2 had was the thin'ness of the story line, stretched out to try and cover every scene. A longer story and plot would have been better, like in Half-life 2, where there were area's where the action was broken up by narrative and gave you a peek at the world you helped shaft in the first game.

Just my 2p (No cent's please, were british).

Wonk

Can't get enough of FH
while I agree with you on the SP part, Halo2 was lovely online, which the first one wasn't (since you couldn't play online there :)) I still enjoy the online part now and then.

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
kinda going off topic

personally i disagree with u being sued for such a small number of files, i mean if they really want to crack down they should target the massive people who share in excess of 50k files :p however by aiming low it will scare more people <Shrug> still sucks, hope u get away with it

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom