im a "CELEBRITY" get me out of here

ScoobyDoo{KEA}

Fledgling Freddie
i cant wait for this to start for one reason and one reason only..JORDAN.

and heres why.last november i was the security in a club she visited so i actually got to be her "minder"for the evening,now i know what you all think great job,erm not.lol

i had my back to her most of the night but i could actually here some of the dross that came from her.now most people think she's just nice looking and a little dim well imho i think she is the thickest woman iv'e ever met and not that great without all the mackeup etc,now everyone is actually going to see how stupid she really is,i cant wait.

SAS

Can't get enough of FH
Watch Jordan start off strong and then fall to pieces mentally, crying all the time and generally realizing everyone hates her :D

Xtro

One of Freddy's beloved
Its John Lydon I want to see. He is a mentalist anyway but stuck in there...can't wait for Jordan to talk to him I bet she has no fucking clue who The Sex Pistols even are (well...were).

"Hi I'm John Lydon."

"Tee hee, punk innit?"

Great.

ScoobyDoo{KEA}

Fledgling Freddie
monday night,i think it's going to be compulsive viewing and i dont like reality tv.

jaba

Fledgling Freddie
Dunno if its true but I heard on some radio news that she wanted to take her rampant rabbit with her as her luxury item, the bosses said no because they were scared she might actually use it! Why else would she take it..i mean you can hardly cook with it! :eek2:

mank!

Part of the furniture
I might watch it to see that fat wanker Ruddock suffer. Rest assured there will be thousands of Swindon Town fans voting for him to keep him suffering...

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
Tbh I'm quite keen to see if Peter Andre spends the entire show waist deep in water talking about mysterious girls.

Jonaldo

Can't get enough of FH
Similar to the first series, I'm seriously considering not watching any of it.

throdgrain

FH is my second home
Im really not a fan of any programmes like this, ive never watched big brother or anything, but with John Lydon on there, my pretty much all time hero, Im afraid Ill have to watch it.
And by the way, say what you like about Jordon, but from watching it last night I thought she did really well with them bugs all over her head jeesus :puke:

DaGen

Fledgling Freddie
I thought they were sending celebritie's out to the jungle?

Just a desperate attempt to restart their careers! :rolleyes:

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
I have to say Jordan did surprise me last night. Kept her cool, stayed calm and collected and generally didn't act like a twat like expected.

Kerry McFadden on the other hand...

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
Most of them fell down her top anyway.

I've never seen men's hands move so quickly to brush animals off of someone before.

L_Plates

Fledgling Freddie
I hate the silly cow she annoys me everytime i see her ugly slapped with a wet fish face.

Grrr

Just shows what a set of tits can do for you.

Darthshearer

Can't get enough of FH
How the hell can you watch ANY of this dribble? I bet you watch Big Brother, Pap Idol and all that rubbish too :(

Although I did see Jordans thong this morning in the paper :D and that McFadden bird beefing ha ha ha

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Nothing more annoying than programs devoted to the cause of celebrity tbh. If you watch it, IMO you're brainless.

throdgrain

FH is my second home
Like I said, I never watch any of them things, however with JR on it i feel obliged :)

Cask

Fledgling Freddie
Didn't see any of the first series but after that episode last night I'm gonna try and make an effort to see some more. Even Ant & Dec looked horrified as they were picking spiders and beetles out of their hair after the helmets came off. The picture of that guy up to his neck in maggots and beetles with an eel flopping around on top made my skin crawl.

Their celebrity status seems almost irrelevant on that show. Just watching people put into a strange environment and made to do horrible things is good TV. I guess that makes me a member of the low brow masses :)

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
Tom said:
If you watch it, IMO you're brainless.

Yeah, because after a long day at work on a Monday evening you really want to be harnessing all that brain power, don't you?

throdgrain

FH is my second home
I genuinely dont care what people think, I really enjoyed it last night and will watch it again.
OMG did I say that ?

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Swift^ said:
Yeah, because after a long day at work on a Monday evening you really want to be harnessing all that brain power, don't you?

Only if you've been working, which I have not.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
I don't call working 3 days a week and earning a fat wedge a failing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom