im a "CELEBRITY" get me out of here

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
I call insulting others for not being as fortunate in your slackness a failing.

A pretty damn big one.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Ah, but I was insulting you. I don't consider that a failing at all.

Lazarus

Part of the furniture
Tom said:
Ah, but I was insulting you. I don't consider that a failing at all.

pfft - an easy target.

You should really set your sights higher ;) :)

ScoobyDoo{KEA}

Fledgling Freddie
well tonights episode was sheer comedy genius,johnny rotten cacking ant n dec in shit was pure class.he's gotta be favourite to win this thing .

00dave

Artist formerly known as Ignus
Johnny Rotten will probably be as good as Jack Dee in the first celeb BB.

Skyler

Fledgling Freddie
Not gonna bother watching it as they are doing a 'Big Brother' and inputting singing birds into most of the conversations which makes viewing utterly pointless... I know they have legal reasons for doing it but ffs why bother with live coverage or 'reality tv' if you bleep most of it out... Defeats the entire object of it for me...

Whipped

Part of the furniture
I saw one bit with the TV in the background last night, and that was Jordan playing with her tits and then Peter Andre saying lets shag.

Shall never let this pish corrupt my eyes again!!!

SparKeh

Fledgling Freddie
i was pretty blocked when i watched it last night but boy i laughed like fuck through the bird test john was doing.

I thought it was hilarious, its bound to have been sore.

For the benefit of those who didn’t see it, john was put in a paddock with 12 hungry ostridge’s. There was some ostridge egg’s (half eggs actually) planted in the ground and under some of them they had the star’s he needed to collect. Usually the star’s are mode out of rubber or plastic or something but these ones where made out of bird seed or something that they eat to make it harder. I thought it was extremely cruel to cover john in some sticky stuff with birdseed over him so that they would bite him while he was trying to do the task. They bit his head, arms, back, ear I think and kept trying to steal his goggles (as they attack the eyes). One of them managed to pull the goggles off him so the challenge had to stop and restart again etc when he got a new pair. Fair play to him though on getting 6 star’s, I thought it was made great tv watching.. but then again I was pissed :D

jaba

Fledgling Freddie
hehe loved the way he kept calling them budgies, he is a funny man, I thought he seemed a bit of a twat to start, but after last night he is a comedy genius!

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
I was quite surprised when I watched this last night (I didn't see the opening one), Jordan was nowhere near as irritating as I expected her to be (although she's a munter without any makeup on; her face is actually quite bizarre), whereas Kerry McFadden just needed a good slap. First out - her or Peter Andre, what a twat.

John Lydon rules - particularly where he covered the Geordie dwarves in that crap they'd put on him.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
I find it bizarre that Jenny Bond, Britain's most royal not-royal, is classed as a celebrity.

DaGaffer

Tom said:
I find it bizarre that Jenny Bond, Britain's most royal not-royal, is classed as a celebrity.

Not as bizarre as Lord Brocket (WHOOOOOOOO???)

L_Plates

Fledgling Freddie
In the words of the biffa mcfadden -- I cant do it , No , im not doin that, Im stayin here, No, i cant, looks tiring, Cries, wimpers, No im not doing that.

Silly cow.

Doh_boy

Part of the furniture
DaGaffer said:
Not as bizarre as Lord Brocket (WHOOOOOOOO???)
Some toff that got done for fraud. I remember hearing about it but couldn't be arsed to read anything about it.

Mobius

Can't get enough of FH
Say what you want about it, but its good viewing! Johnny Rotten is hilarious, definately going to win I think. Either him or Razor Ruddock. People like to vote for normal blokes, look at Phil Tufnell last series. Jordan isn't actually that bad, she gets alot of bad press but at least she gets on with it, and she did that task, Kerry Mcfadden is just annoying. I hope she stays in and is made to do every bushtucker challenge like Fash last series. Everyone else isn't to bad. Peter Andre is a bit up himself, but Jordan telling him he had an Acorn down there silenced him!

DaGaffer

Doh_boy said:
Some toff that got done for fraud. I remember hearing about it but couldn't be arsed to read anything about it.

I did know that ;), but only coz I read Autocar magazine (it was a classic car scam). Hardly makes him a celebrity though does it?

Wij

I am a FH squatter
L_Plates said:
In the words of the biffa mcfadden -- I cant do it , No , im not doin that, Im stayin here, No, i cant, looks tiring, Cries, wimpers, No im not doing that.

Silly cow.

Smashing baps tho.

Jonaldo

Can't get enough of FH
Peter André is getting the piss taken from all angles! :D

Even the two bimbos almost made him cry and he started doing some crap song and dance thing. And John Lydon congratulating him on his mini speech about the food was amusing :)

Wij

I am a FH squatter
L_Plates said:
yeh mebbe when they are strapped in. I bet they hit the deck when let loose :(

She's still young. They'll be OK. Anyway, boobs are supposed to have a little give. Not too much like :) Placcy solid straight out in front jobs look awful tho :/

Wij

I am a FH squatter
I'm not. She looks a bit mingy tbh. Great boobs tho :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom