Fledgling Freddie
Grats m8 :cheers:

-------------
Hellgate ns rr 5l7
Hellshar Champ rr3l3

lofff

One of Freddy's beloved
grts

and mrfloopy, if u die to a lvl49animist dont laugh spam him after coming back with the zerg xd makes u look stupid

lofff

One of Freddy's beloved
Eyeball said:
i only died to you bcs you got spam healed my friend

yes druids are in grp to heal, right, but u died because u suck horribly, 300dmg/nuke with 330dex and u hardly moved 2 steps or interrupted ;p~

then again, why the spam? fustration? xD

Eyeball

Loyal Freddie
lofff said:
yes druids are in grp to heal, right, but u died because u suck horribly, 300dmg/nuke with 330dex and u hardly moved 2 steps or interrupted ;p~

then again, why the spam? fustration? xD

yes :\

dunno why i ran, dunno why i even attacked tbh :>

Fana

Fledgling Freddie
Finally Illu - big grats to a great guildmate :)

On to rr8 :D

Kwidz

Fledgling Freddie
grats

guess you dont need to add on everything now when u r 1 rr higher :p

Rulke

Can't get enough of FH
Grats Illu :)

One of the nicest peeps I've met while playing daoc and giver of haste buffs ^^

To you plebs slagging him, I bet each and every one of you has zerged me while solo, or added, or leeched, so just shut up with the stupid comments.

illu

Part of the furniture
Thanks all :>

It's taken a while, to leech / add / zerg and get those RPs :p but finally dinged this morning.

I try and solo as much as I can, but occasionally it gets boring, so I've been duoing with a few sb's recently, and generally if someone is fighting 1on1 - I'll watch to see how the fight is going before "helping" :>

Thanks to all - and one final thing - where are all the alb and hib stealthers? I don't see Dafft anymore, there only seems to be a handful of archers, a couple of infs, and uncronja the only hibby stealther who keeps beating me up (damn you brehon :>)

Anyway, only a million RP+ to RR8 (gah)

Bring it on :)

Oli - Illu

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
i was solo a few runs earlier with champ illu, but you just kept ganging me with stevuk.. hence the add later :p

and a while ago i remember i solo'd with my ns (i do like one run per month average since NF) and i ran into your dotmines at brynja all the fucking time. i think i sweaped 4 mines off the bridge, i never even got to fight you properly cus i was resting hp all the time.

such solo stealther indeed! but then, you'd be no challenge in a duel i guess, or do you dare to try? :p

Olgaline

FH is my second home
Fana said:
Finally Illu - big grats to a great guildmate :)

On to rr8 :D

ditto :D grats old chap, :clap:

Rulke said:
Grats Illu

One of the nicest peeps I've met while playing daoc and giver of haste buffs ^^

To you plebs slagging him, I bet each and every one of you has zerged me while solo, or added, or leeched, so just shut up with the stupid comments.

Word.!

Rulke

Can't get enough of FH
Vodkafairy said:
i was solo a few runs earlier with champ illu, but you just kept ganging me with stevuk.. hence the add later :p

and a while ago i remember i solo'd with my ns (i do like one run per month average since NF) and i ran into your dotmines at brynja all the fucking time. i think i sweaped 4 mines off the bridge, i never even got to fight you properly cus i was resting hp all the time.

such solo stealther indeed! but then, you'd be no challenge in a duel i guess, or do you dare to try? :p

And I only ever met you in RvR when your FG ran me over. what's your point?

Calo

Part of the furniture
Vodkafairy said:

I saw u once close to POC entrance in the woods sitting down with your bb (DI3 ready prolly)..

would have got ya if i was buffed but i wasnt :( u lucky one!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom