If you were a GOA GM Quitting, on your last day whos account would you delete!?

Chronictank

FH is my second home
Ingafgrinn Macabre said:
I wouldn't delete any account, I would run around with a level 50 in Thidranki killing everything I could get my hands on :p
only 50?
be lvl 100 and take all their telekeeps too!

i would spawn the dragon on top of thidranki ck for more comedy value personally :D

Bonelamencer

One of Freddy's beloved
Bahumat said:
each paladin would have 1000000000000000000000000000000000000000 hp
I would force you to duel another paladin(shuting doac down wouldn't stop the duel) :D

Dorimor1

Banned
I would make myself level 1000, farm all the ToA mobs and then give everything to a lowbie

VampiiricMist

Fledgling Freddie
Dorimor1 said:
I would make myself level 1000, farm all the ToA mobs and then give everything to a lowbie
if you are lvl 1000.. all mobs would con grey.. so you wouldnt get any drops \o/

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
i would manage to ban all bonedancers for 3 months ><

DocWolfe

Part of the furniture
Mysteh... I fucking hate him, dont think he plays anymore thank fuck.

soze

I am a FH squatter
I would run around all the rvr zones and a unkillable grey con with a damage shield that hit back for 4000 so when people tried to kill me instant death :)

Malena

Banned
Delete no

but I think I would make my alt chars lvl 50 + fullt TOA gear + full realm rank
and make it impossible to erase my chars from the server :)

and make sure we in our guild didnt have any sleeping old "gm rank accounts" who been sold too some one else + some reverse promotings.

+ enable autoremove command.

fix the marrie ability back too the org idea from Mythics and not GoAs solotion (frankly I cant even see the goa wedding guy where he suppose too be now

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
Horner.

And create an automatic thing to delete anyone who rolled a chanter, remove their toons completely and send them an email saying "Free WoW account, now p*ss off!"

NB, yes Im a warlock, bring on the flames about us too :p

Formash

Fledgling Freddie
I'd delete my own toons, so noone could have the pleasure in pwning me as per usual

Chronictank

FH is my second home
Bonelamencer said:
I would force you to duel another paladin(shuting doac down wouldn't stop the duel) :D
standing in a friendly font of regen!
with the loser having his/her acc deleted

Haggus

Can't get enough of FH
I would make everyone Lvl1 again with no equip and no RR

yurithegreat

Banned
Thats obvious
The Bosses, then as many other GM`s as i possibly could

Or i`d put the dartmoor dragon in barrows, the ml mobs, triton shamans around humberton,prydwen keep,cotswald,snow station with any another other newbie areas i forgot and put them all on 10,000 radius aggro ranges with their aggro`s set as high as they`ll go, replace sidi bosses with the npc`s in all the toa towns, move AC to keltoi and vice versa, put the arti mobs in housing to spawn inside peoples houses so they die before the screen loads up fully,and generally mess the spawns up accross the server

azal

Fledgling Freddie
cHodAX said:
Azal

Just so I can make sure the evil little bast can never come back and start chain killing me again :p

I might just try it one day :p

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
I would delete Kairamirs newly bought Wiz account ;P Rich prick, or he spent all his savings on it xD

Haggus

Can't get enough of FH
fettoken said:
I would delete Kairamirs newly bought Wiz account ;P Rich prick, or he spent all his savings on it xD

If your or me could of afforded that we would both have brought it. Good for him that he can afford it (and still pay the subs ;p) tbh...

n0Gaym0

Fledgling Freddie
I would make EVERY mob have a XP value of 100,000,000,000,000 Trillion!!
allso same for arti xp so maybe i only have to spend 3 or 4 days trying to get my Tart and Mad scalars to level 10!!! before i die of bordom!! : :puke:

:m00: ________________ :m00: _______________ :m00:

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Haggus said:
If your or me could of afforded that we would both have brought it. Good for him that he can afford it (and still pay the subs ;p) tbh...

Ye good for him ;) Thou i wouldnt have spent a months paycheck on it. Maybe if i had won a 100k dollars.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom